Season 9A vs 9B

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
The Executive Treatment is a tad funnier even though the plot took about 4-5 minutes to get started, so that episode gets my vote.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
The Executive Treatment. It's slow at first, but overall it's funnier.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Both episodes are in the "Pretty good" range for me but "License to Milkshake" is more interesting and creative.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Company Picnic is underrated, but License to Milkshake is a nifty combination of story and comedy, so LtM gets my vote.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
License to Milkshake wins so that's a second point to 9A. Here's how the scores stand so far: 3-2

Round 6;

Squid Baby
OR
Pull Up a Barrel?

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Pull Up A Barrel OFCOURSE......It's one of my favourites...Squid Baby is BORING and MEDIOCRE

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Is this one even a question? I mean, you're pairing of of S9's worst episodes with the third or fourth best. "Pull Up a Barrel" manages to be a creative episode with a surprising blend of story and comedy, and overall, gets my vote by a long shot.

Also, since 9B is longer than 9A, how will the late 9B episodes factor into this?

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Pull Up a Barrel. I feel like this is an unfair pair though; Squid Baby isn't really that good, while Pull Up a Barrel is pretty good.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Is this one even a question? I mean, you're pairing of of S9's worst episodes with the third or fourth best. "Pull Up a Barrel" manages to be a creative episode with a surprising blend of story and comedy, and overall, gets my vote by a long shot.

Also, since 9B is longer than 9A, how will the late 9B episodes factor into this?

Good question, I never thought of that. But since there's 20 episodes in 9A, we've got a while before we decide on how we include the other episodes in too

Anyways Pull Up a Barrel wins and gains a fourth point to 9B, the overall score now stands as: 4-2

Round 7;

Little Yellow Book
OR
Sanctuary?

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Pull Up a Barrel. I feel like this is an unfair pair though; Squid Baby isn't really that good, while Pull Up a Barrel is pretty good.

The only reason they were battling it out is because they are both the sixth episode in their own half, hence their round being called round 6 :)

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Sanctuary has gained 9B a fifth point. Now here's the current score: 5-2

Round 8;

Bumper to Bumper
OR
What's Eating Patrick?

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
"What's Eating Patrick?" is much better, while "Bumper to Bumper" is just mediocre. It's kinda weird how most of 9A's worst episodes hit all at once, aside from "SpongeBob You're Fired."

So yea, "What's Eating Patrick?" has my vote.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
What's Eating Patrick is one of my favourite episodes, I definitely prefer it over Bumper to Bumper

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
What's Eating Patrick? is my favorite season 9 episode. Bumper to Bumper is the epitome of mediocre.

Back