Season 9 Episodes

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
GUYS!

United States

181B - Squid Baby: SpongeBob and Patrick must take care of Squidward when he reverts to being a baby.

Set to air September 3rd at 7:30 PM. It's unknown the paired episode with it.

Source: http://tvlistings.za...00307766?newEps

Thanks so much to a member!

Looks like it's going to be a mix of Rock-a-By Bivalve and Goo Goo Gas.

NO NO NO NO NO

Could they BE any more predictable??

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
tumblr_m58r8zTvRb1qztwte.gif

Cha

I love SBM
If the plot is more like Rock-a-By Bivalve I wonder who will be the mom and dad this time.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Squid Baby looks pretty awful if you ask me.. I'm sort of getting tired of the episodes where they make the characters look strange

The Good Krabby Name looks fantastic

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Squid Baby looks pretty awful if you ask me.. I'm sort of getting tired of the episodes where they make the characters look strange

The Good Krabby Name looks fantastic

Yeah, it looks pretty terrible. I have a horrible feeling it's going to be full of bodily fluid jokes as well.

Good Krabby Name definitely looks like the better of the two.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
License to Milkshake looks like it might be decent... but I still feel like they bring in a new character for a lot of the episodes now, which I'm not a huge fan of

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
License To Milkshake looks pretty awesome; Spongebob going to a milkshake academy? Sounds like a pretty nice deviation from a Krusty Krab-centric episode. The Good Krabby Name looks nice, too. An episode revolving around the crew trying to get customers, it looks to be. And, Squid Baby just looks......Weird. Really not looking forward to it. Did anyone notice if these clips were in HD or not? I couldn't tell.
For real, why couldn't Sandy just zap Squidward with a ray gun, though? Why'd he need to get hit in the head? Sounds like grounds for a disturbing scene in the episode.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Not sure if serious
Of if Nick is employing a 3rd party to spam their website with positive comments. :p

wat.jpg

Cha

I love SBM
Not sure if serious
Of if Nick is employing a 3rd party to spam their website with positive comments. :p

wat.jpg

That's pretty much all the comments I ever see on Nick in a nutshell.

The Good Krabby Patty Name: Looks interesting, I wonder how they'll pull in customers this time. Hopefully it won't be dull.

License to Milkshake: Mr. Krabs probably wants malts and milkshakes like they do in regular burger joints. Love the new setting that will take place. I hope it's not a long episode of just trial and mistake. I love SpongeBob's uniform in the short, matches perfect with his eyes.

Squid Baby: The plot reminds me of Breath of Fresh Squidward. If Squidward is like that the whole episode I'm going to have nightmares. But it does sound promising that SpongeBob and Patrick will be caring for another "baby".

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Ermmmm, I'm actually not looking forward to seeing some of those. Especially Squid Baby. I am, however, interested in the Patrick one. Patrick is my favorite character, and according to a fact tweeter, Squidward appears more in SpongeBob than Patrick. So it'll be nice to see Patrick. I think that SpongeBob should also be based OUTSIDE more. Not just indoors. I don't know, maybe I'm not in a SpongeBob mood right now, but I'm starting to doubt these episodes.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
We've got an airdate for License to Milkshake :)
Fri 9/7 5:00PM-5:30PM EST
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants/upcoming-episodes/EP00307766?newEps

Back