Season 9 Episodes

Olenka

Baby Clam
This could easily become the new "Square Butts". Give it a few days and articles from angry parents will start popping up. :p

I live in Italy soo..I can't watch this episode Can you explain me what does this phrase mean? [background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)] ""Give it a few days and articles from angry parents will start popping up. [/background] :p[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)] "" WHAT HAPPEN IN THIS EPISODE? D8[/background]

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I live in Italy soo..I can't watch this episode Can you explain me what does this phrase mean? [background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)] ""Give it a few days and articles from angry parents will start popping up. [/background] :p[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)] "" WHAT HAPPEN IN THIS EPISODE? D8[/background]
Nothing to do with the episode, this is about the commercial that went out after the episode aired. abney317 posted a video of it on the previous page.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

It isn't an actual episode, it's a commercial for an episode about milkshakes. In the commercial they use a song called "Milkshake" by Kelis. The full song is not appropriate for children so parents might complain.
It is similar to what happened in 2009. Burger King had a commercial with SpongeBob and they used a song by Sir Mix-a-lot called "I Like Big Butts", but they changed it to "I Like Square Butts" (because SpongeBob has a square butt). It was in the news because parents were angry.

Hope that makes sense. :)

Olenka

Baby Clam
Nothing to do with the episode, this is about the commercial that went out after the episode aired. abney317 posted a video of it on the previous page.
It isn't an actual episode, it's a commercial for an episode about milkshakes. In the commercial they use a song called "Milkshake" by Kelis. The full song is not appropriate for children so parents might complain.
It is similar to what happened in 2009. Burger King had a commercial with SpongeBob and they used a song by Sir Mix-a-lot called "I Like Big Butts", but they changed it to "I Like Square Butts" (because SpongeBob has a square butt). It was in the news because parents were angry.

Hope that makes sense. :)

Ok thank you :funny:

cwn

Porous Freak
Guys, for the entire season 9, they are making every episode in HD.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Guys, for the entire season 9, they are making every episode in HD.
The way you said that makes it look as though they're doing it for only season 9

So they're just going to go back to SD in season 10 because they can't be bothered :p

cwn

Porous Freak
The way you said that makes it look as though they're doing it for only season 9

So they're just going to go back to SD in season 10 because they can't be bothered :p
I said it because this is the first season in HD. They haven't determined any other seasons. I follow everything involving SB and Mario.....

Back