Season 9 Episodes

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
I agree with everyone, License to Milkshake doesn't sound too bad. At the very least, it doesn't sound like a gross-out episode, which too many are now a days.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
This press release lists the premiere times as follows:
- Squid Baby and The Good Krabby Name - Monday, Sept 3rd, 7:30pm
- License to Milkshake - Friday, Sept 7th, 8:00pm

Spongebob-milkshake-350x196.jpg
NICKELODEON CURES BACK-TO-SCHOOL BLUES WITH A
DOSE OF SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

Michael McKean (This is Spinal Tap; Planes, Trains & Automobiles) Lends Voice in Premiere of “License to Milkshake”
On Monday, September 3, SpongeBob’s adventures continue when Nickelodeon treats viewers to an all-day SpongeBob SquarePants marathon from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. with two brand-new episodes, “Squid Baby” and “The Good Krabby Name,” premiering at 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT). During “Squid Baby,” Squidward hits his head and reverts to being a baby, and it’s up to SpongeBob and Patrick to take care of him. Next in “The Good Krabby Name,” Mr. Krabs wants all of Bikini Bottom to eat at the Krusty Krab, so SpongeBob and Patrick go on an advertising blitz.

SpongeBob fans can continue to get their nautical fill throughout the week from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (ET/PT) with back-to-school episodes airing daily. This week of under the sea fun all leads up to the premiere of “License to Milkshake” featuring guest voice Michael McKean (This is Spinal Tap; Planes, Trains & Automobiles) on Friday, Sept. 7, at 8:00 p.m. (ET/PT). During the episode, SpongeBob learns his milkshake license has expired and is forced to go back to the milkshake academy. McKean voices the academy instructor.​

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Updated the times... if that's the case.. I guess Zap2It isn't the most reliable source :p
good to see "The Good Krabby Name" will be airing.. I'm excited for that one

Cha

I love SBM
I love seeing all the new episodes that are coming out next week. :D

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Yeah, last night I wasn't in a SpongeBob mood for some reason, because I watched the clips again and I have to say they look awesome. SpongeBob IS coming back. The Good Krabby Name looks the best! :D

License to Milkshake looks like a great episode, no matter if it could end up like Krusty Dogs, with Mr. krabs putting a new item on the menu to attract more customers. As long as Plankton isn't involved, it looks pretty interesting. :D

I'm not promised by Squid Baby though. It actually looks terrible. =/ Oh yeah, and I've never seen a bad review for any SpongeBob episode on nick.com, so I guess it's not a website that you can trust. If rotten tomatoes reviewed episodes for cartoons, then we could get a good answer, that is, if they can see it before it airs on television. :xD:

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
License to Milkshake looks great, The Good Krabby Name could be promising, but I'm not too sure about Squid Baby either. Looking forward to hopefully catching them on TV next week!

I hope they air the remainder of the Season 8 episodes soon, especially the Plankton-Man Ray teamup one!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
When they said marathon I didn't see that it was from way early in the morning O_o ... that's a whole lot of SpongeBob

Yece

Bomb-Selling Pirate
License to Milkshake promo
The end... wow... lol

/I had died

I know there were some parental figures in their living rooms...mouths agape xD
Nonetheless, I literally dropped on my couch crying after seeing that after the new episodes.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Has anyone seen the commercial on again? It would be pretty funny if they didn't ever air it again

Yece

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Has anyone seen the commercial on again? It would be pretty funny if they didn't ever air it again
I watched Robot and Monster at 3pm EST...swear to god they showed the commercial 3 times. O___O

Kung Fu Panda's on Right now. I'll just record to see if they air the commercial so many times again, as of now, switching the channel!

Back