Season 9 Episodes

Cha

I love SBM
Four new names have been announced!

Copyright Database:

180 - Patrick-Man / Gary's New Toy
181 - License to Milkshake / Squid Baby

Patrick-Man sounds like Starfish Man from one of those SpongeBob games and License to Milkshake sounds like when SpongeBob showed his yogurt dispenser (?) license.

Thanks to a friend for the information.

Update:
181B - Squid Baby: SpongeBob and Patrick must take care of Squidward when he reverts to being a baby.
177A - The Good Krabby Name: Mr. Krabs wants every citizen in Bikini bottom to eat at the Krusty Krab, so he sends SpongeBob and Patrick to advertise.
Airdate: Mon 9/3 7:30PM-8:00PM EST

181A - License to Milkshake: SpongeBob is forced to go back to the milkshake academy when he learns that his milkshake license has expired.
Airdate: Fri 9/7 5:00PM

Yay, someone's online!!

Squidward's Baby sounds like it would be one of those weird episodes.

License-To-Milkshake sounds like another Krusty Krab episode, bleh.

Gary's New Toy sounds awesome, Gary needs moar episodes.

Patrick-Man sounds like it will be okay

but not much can be judged from titles alone. ;)

I'm sure Dear Vikings may sound interesting, until you actually watch it. >_<

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Nice find! Thanks for the info :D 180a and b sound much better than 181... but I guess we won't know until the episodes come out.
Also.. updated episode guide on the main site and moved this to the news section

cwn

Porous Freak
Hey, how do you start a news or notice topic? Anyways, the episodes sound cool.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Hey, how do you start a news or notice topic? Anyways, the episodes sound cool.
Member don't have access to post in the News section. This topic was originally posted in the SpongeBob section and we moved it to the News section because we're too lazy to make our own topics

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
They all sound pretty interesting.
- Patrick-Man: Sounds like Patrick becomes a superhero, or maybe just thinks he's a superhero.
- Gary's New Toy: Obviously a Gary episode, which is fine by me. You can never have too much Gary.
- Licence to Milkshake: Reminds me of the "milkshake dispenser operator's licence" from "Yours, Mine and Mine".
- Squid Baby: The only one I don't really like the sound of ... I hope it's not about an actual baby. They've already done "main characters turn into babies" in Goo Goo Gas so presumably it's not about Squidward baby. They've also already done "main characters look after random baby" (Rock-a-bye Bivalve).

BluePikmin11

Moby Dollar
Patrick-Man- I hope Patrick has a quote.
Gary's New Toy- New Boomerang Pet Ball, really works. It might get boring.
License to Milkshake- I can already think its not gonna be some creative jokes.
Squid Baby- Squid-Baby sounds like the usual fail dance of Squidward, I predict he'll be funky in the 80s

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Looks like we'll be getting some new background cues in the License to Milkshake episode :)
Doing a "spongebob" session today at the editors studio for a new episode called "license to milkshake" - so much fun!!!
From Fabian Fernandez's Facebook page... he has done some SpongeBob stuff in the past

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Looks like we'll be getting some new background cues in the License to Milkshake episode :)

From Fabian Fernandez's Facebook page... he has done some SpongeBob stuff in the past

I love seeing stuff like this, reminds you that there are actually real people working on the show. If that makes sense. :p
I remember seeing some photos of a guy doing the slide-whistle soundtrack for "Slide Whistle Stooges" and suddenly I appreciated that episode a whole lot more.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I love seeing stuff like this, reminds you that there are actually real people working on the show. If that makes sense. :p
I remember seeing some photos of a guy doing the slide-whistle soundtrack for "Slide Whistle Stooges" and suddenly I appreciated that episode a whole lot more.
I had the slight urge to send him a message asking about the episode, but I thought it might be a bit too creepy :p

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I had the slight urge to send him a message asking about the episode, but I thought it might be a bit too creepy :p

I don't think it would be creepy, as long as you said "I am the admin of a SpongeBob forum and we'd be interested to know blah blah blah" rather than "I LOVE SPONGBAWB and have no sense of personal space and now I know you're involved with the show I'm gonna stalk you creepily and ask endless inappropriate questions". :p

Cha

I love SBM
That would be AWESOME actually, and I wish that would happen.

Maybe we can get more information of the where abouts of Squidward's father. I know he was in "Hooray for Dads", but I really want to know if he either deceased later or if he and Squidward's mother are divorced.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Maybe we can get more information of the where abouts of Squidward's father. I know he was in "Hooray for Dads", but I really want to know if he either deceased later or if he and Squidward's mother are divorced.
Why would Squidward want to meet up with his uncaring father?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq06kp1fZAQ

Cha

I love SBM
GUYS!

United States

181B - Squid Baby: SpongeBob and Patrick must take care of Squidward when he reverts to being a baby.

Set to air September 3rd at 7:30 PM. It's unknown the paired episode with it.

Source: http://tvlistings.za...00307766?newEps

Thanks so much to jjsthekid!

Looks like it's going to be a mix of Rock-a-By Bivalve and Goo Goo Gas.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)]Patrick-Man- Would probably be exciting, if not, it's going to be average.[/background]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)]Gary's New Toy- This might be a bit boring. But who knows. We might see a great episode.[/background]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)]License to Milkshake- Bear with me, I think it'll be a Krusty Krab episode.[/background]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)]Squid Baby- Sandy will probably be in this episode (it sounds scientific, Squid turning into a baby). There will be havoc.[/background]

Back