Season 8,9!

Gary Look Doubloons!

Magister Slayer
What do you think guys! Post your favorite season 8,9 episodes here and leave a rating for them!
And remember, don't drop the doubloons :D

Your Buddy,
-GLD

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This should go in the "SpongeBob" section. Anyway, I can't decide, because there are so many outstanding episodes from this season.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
Gary's New Toy

And can I only ask for one episode to be rated, or more? Because I would love to ask for more of the episodes to be rated.

Gary Look Doubloons!

Magister Slayer
Sure do as many as u want

Amphitrite said:
This should go in the "SpongeBob" section. Anyway, I can't decide, because there are so many outstanding episodes from this season.
Agreed, great seasons, way better than 4-7 i think

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
This should go in the Spongebob section imo.

Anyway, season 8 was great and all, even though it lacked some things that the previous seasons had. I can't say much about season 9 but the show started to improve at this point.

Season 8 is my favorite post-movie season of all-time. I can't say SpongeBob got better after this season but It definetly improved after this season. I liked every season 8 episode, except Squidward's School for Grown Ups and Face Freeze. I can't say anything about season 9 because It hasn't finished yet but so far I like season 9 too. To be honest, I really like season 4 as well because It feels like pre-movie more than other post-movie seasons, the animation is wonderful and some of my favorite post-movie episodes came from season 4. Anyway, Here's my favorite season 8-9 episodes:

- A Friendly Game
- Drive Thru
- The Hot Shot
- Sweet and Sour Squid
- Plankton's Good Eye
- Ghoul Fools
- Mooncation
- Planet of the Jellyfish
- Karen 2.0
- The Good Krabby Name
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas
- License to Milkshake
- Eek an Urchin
- Plankton's Pet
- Don't Look Now
- Patrick-Man!

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Seasons 8 and 9 are the two seasons that are showing huge improvement. I agree with some people, it is a step up after an okay seventh season.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Season 8, in my opinion, is a mixed bad in which the gems have been the best we've seen since season 4.

Most of the specials are better than meh. Frozen Face Off, Ghoul Fools, It's A SpongeBob Christmas!, and Hello Bikini Bottom! were all great. (I didn't see A Squarepants Family Vacation yet).

Sandy had more screentime. More plots focus on her and her traits are more or less starting to get diversified. What I really want from here on in is for her Texan side to return at full swing.

SpongeBob isn't as annoying or stalkerish as he was in seasons 6 and 7. He's becoming lovable again and regular again.

My only complaint is that Patrick is still stupider than stupid. I want him to make witty remarks like the old days again.

Season 8 reminds me of season 4 in which both seasons had good gems but were mixed bags.

Season 9 is a little bit meh. It's got great episodes like Eek! An Urchin and Plankton's Pet. I haven't seen some of them like Jailbreak yet. It reminds me of season 5.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
For seasons 9, I'm not 100% sure, but it may be License to Milkshake or It Came From Goo Lagoon. Both episodes have interesting concepts and they're very unique, which I love.

My Names Not Rick

Imitation Krab
Under a massive sand rock made by my sister
I realy liked "SpongeBob youre fired" thats when thaey started to get the show back together witch made me pretty happy anyways these are my favs

PatrickMan!
Eeek! An urchin.
Drive Thru
Extreme Spots
Gary's New Toy
Safe Deposit Krabs
The Googly Artist

(fyi ive seen EVERY episode of spongebob from season 1-9 from episode 1-Whatever :3)

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
My Names Not Rick said:
(fyi ive seen EVERY episode of spongebob from season 1-9 from episode 1-Whatever :3)
So have I! *internet high five*

Anyways, I forgot to mention that I really like Eek! An Urchin.

More

VIP
I like most of them.

Most notable weak episodes include Demilition Doofus, Are You Happy Now?, House Sitting for Sandy, Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom, and my disqualified episode.

Back