Season 6 quality episodes in Season 12

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
In my opinion, I think post 2nd Movie Spongebob is overrated. Don't get me wrong season 9b was a massive improvement of S6/S7/S8/S9A. However, there are many bad episodes in this portion of the show that don't get talked about enough, or swept under the rug because of Steven's return. Season 12 is the biggest offender, I think the show's starting to go downhill again. I don't feel like writing a five paragraph essay. So I'm gonna break it down by each episode, and you'll see what I mean. These are the bad episode of the season so far, and I don't think they're being talked about enough.

Farmerbob: Not that bad of an episode, but this episode was way too hyperactive. Way too much screaming and yelling. It gave me a headache while watching it.

The Nittwitting: Complete scumbob episode. The episode took dumb humor to the extreme, and I know I'll get a lot of backlash for this, but I think this episode is offensive to people with mental disabilities. After SponegBob shuts off his brain, he gets lost streets of bikni bottom, be then makes a face that's similar to someone who would have down syndrome.

The Ballad of Fiftlhy Muck: Very stupid concept, all it is, is Patrick rolling around in filth, an entire episode of bad gross out, seems like something you would see in season 6.

Squid's on a Bus: A Squidward torture episode, and the first one that we've got in a while.

Mind the Gap: Same dumb, cliche concept as To Squarepants or Not to Squarepants, except isntead of SpongeBob changing his demeanor when he changes his pants, the gap between his teeth gets closed.

My Two Krabses: Very gross and disgusting, and SpongeBob and Patrick act just as dumb as each other in this episode. Who wants to see a shelless Krabs walk around followed by his corpse being drenched in chum.

Last edited:

Tigerdovefan34

Imitation Krab
Of these episodes, the only one I've currently seen is Mind the Gap. It was alright, imo. I agree that it's not original but when a show reaches a certain age, episode recycling is going to happen. MtG was fun just for the gags of Squidward trying to keep Spongebob's teeth together so he can be cool only for the end to happen.

Back