Season 6 animation

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
In my opinion season 6 has simply the worst animation style in the whole series. From cringe-worthy gross-out sequences to off-model to SpongeBob's big cheeks. Not only that, but the colors are bright enough to cause
headaces and the animation is so stiff, it looks like rubber.

Creepy_SpongeBob_Face.png

Discuss

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Pet or Pests. Season 6 episode has the worst animation in my opinion. His cheeks are here bigger than other season 6 episodes:

06_34_pet_or_pests.jpg

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
MasiHosseini said:
Pet or Pests. Season 6 episode with the worst animation in my opinion. His cheeks are here bigger than other season 6 episodes:

06_34_pet_or_pests.jpg
Another infamous example of the big cheeks in................................BOATING BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasiHosseini said:
Pet or Pests. Season 6 episode with the worst animation in my opinion. His cheeks are here bigger than other season 6 episodes:

06_34_pet_or_pests.jpg
MasiHosseini said:

06_34_pet_or_pests.jpg
That's not a Seaon 5 episode....

gah wat am i doin

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
Blekh! I hated most of Season 6's animation. It was pretty good in some episodes, like in Sand Castles in the Sand, Chum Bucket Supreme, Gone, and Not Normal, but most of the time, it was bad.

And I HATED SpongeBob's huge cheeks! Thanks to Aaron Springer for drawing that!

Back