Season 5 songs

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I'm surprised there were so many songs in season 5, though like half are these are just from Atlantis Squarepantis. It's weird to see characters singing like this, it doesn't feel like they do now as much as they used to. The only ones I can think of that are recent are the ones in Mimic Madness and Mustard O' Mine, but maybe I'm forgetting some.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but the songs in Atlantis Squarepantis are good (for the most part)

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I don't think much of the spongebob cast are made for singing, especially mr. krabs haha, although tom kenny does really well with spongebob's singing voice, with songs like FUN, and the one in mimic madness, but thats the exception to the rule.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
I don't think much of the spongebob cast are made for singing, especially mr. krabs haha, although tom kenny does really well with spongebob's singing voice, with songs like FUN, and the one in mimic madness, but thats the exception to the rule.

Lol, why you gotta call Mr. Krabs out like that? 👏😂 He doesn’t sound half bad here:

But I totally get what you’re saying. For example, in the “This Grill is Not a Home” song, a different person voiced Mr. Krabs’ singing part.

Also, agreed: SpongeBob sounds amazing. For example, in the “I Wish I Could Fly” song: Heh, more like I wish this song was longer.

And if you love hearing SpongeBob sing, listen to this Christmas song called “Snowflakes”. It’s one of my absolute favorites!

Back