Season 4 is underrated

Angry Jack

Baby Clam
Whenever people talk about the golden era of spongebob the only seem to mention 1-3 and it makes me angry. It literally contains one of the best episodes of all time "have you seen this snail?" (which I consider the Empire Strikes back of Star Wars). I understand that the season has some downs (like Good Neighbors) but at least each episode is memorable when compared to the newer seasons. What do you think?

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 3

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I disagree. I believe Season 4 has mostly been appropriately appraised, often agreed to be one of the best seasons after the 'classic age' by people who actually watched Spongebob for years after the first three seasons. Ignore the nostalgia hacks.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I consider Season 4 to be average in the general public's opinion given that post first movie haters still exist for some reason even if their number has seemed to lower in recent years.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Even though I’ll always think of Season 4 as “good”, and quote it almost as often as the first three, I’ll admit some of that appreciation is just the nostalgia talking. I also get the angle where it’s like Season 9 and 10 of The Simpsons, where it has bad stuff in it, but at least it’s not as bad as it’d later get. Faint praise ftw!

SuperJasonOfficial

Baby Clam
Season 4 was a good season, but not as good as Seasons 1-3! I like "Krusty Towers", "Fear of a Krabby Patty", and "Best Day Ever"!

SpongebobMaster

Dollarbob enjoyer
i know this is a old thread but season 4 is my favorite season it brought me some of my favorite episodes like Have you seen this snail,Dunces and dragons and krusty towers and a million other episodes sure it had my 15th least favorite episodes all that glitters but I mean season 2 has I'm with stupid, every season has a bad episode still my favorite season

Back