Best Frenemies
Krusty Towers
Dunces and Dragons

TOP TIER MATERIAL:
Motion Picture
Patrick SmartPants

Season opinion: Great

Additional thoughts:
All That Glitters: Good Neighbors started the show's decline. But this? This my friends was my personal least favorite episode of season 4. This episode had flat jokes and i really hated the excessive crying and the gag of nudity and FREAKING LE SPATULA!

Fear of a Krabby Patty: This episode was annoying not very funny

The Pink Purloiner: Honestly i really wish i liked this episode more the jokes were funny and all but the plot is really weak.

Wigstruck: I liked this one the jokes were funny and the ending was nice.

Best Day Ever: I totally get why people hate this episode. But the reason is dumb (nick overhyped it). I really like this episode because OH MY GOD PEOPLE IT SPAWNED THE MOST ICONIC SONG OF OUR LEGENDARY SHOW!

Patrick SmartPants: My favorite episode of this season. The jokes were solid and the idea is clever.

Best episode: Patrick SmartPants
Worst episode: All That Glitters

PoliticalPatrick

Imitation Krab
1658087544948.png
  • Season 4 has even more 5/10 and 4/10s than Season 3... not a good sign, but it still isn't that bad!
  • Season 4's 10/10s are VERY good 10/10s. Krusty Towers is 100% in my Top 10 SpongeBob episodes, and if we're counting specials, Have You Seen This Snail? and Dunces and Dragons are up there too.
  • Again, the 9/10s are very close to being 10/10s, though the 8/10s are very much 8/10s, with The Pink Purloiner only barely making it in.
  • The 6/10s are a bit more common too, with The Gift of Gum and Squidtastic Voyage being almost 5/10s.
  • Good Neighbors isn't as bad as people say it is, but I don't like Squidward getting unfairly hurt in any episode, which makes this episode and The Thing just not great for me. They are both pretty funny in the parts where Squidward is less involved, though.
  • Season 4 is certainly not as good as Seasons 2 and 3, like I used to think. But I have to say, it's a bit better than Season 1 because of it's higher highs.

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
If I had to make this season last from 2005-2006 instead of 2005-2007 this would be my airing order of the episodes

May 6,
Fear of a Krabby Patty/Shell of a Man
May 13, The Lost Matress/Krabs vs. Plankton
May 20,  Skill Crane/Good Neighbors
May 27, Selling Out/Funny Pants

June 3, Enemy In-Law/Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture

September 23, Patrick Smartpants
September 30, Squidbob TentaclePants

October 7, Chimps Ahoy
October 14, Whale of a Birthday
October 21, Karate Island
October 28, Ghost Host (Halloween)

November 4,
All The Glitters
November 11, Have You Seen This Snail?
November 18, Wishing You Well

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar

February 20,
Dunces And Dragons

April 1, Krusty Towers/Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
April 7, New Leaf/Once Bitten

May 5, Bummer Vacation/Wigstruck
May 12, Squidtastic Voyage/That's No Lady

June 2, Driven To Tears/Rule Of Dumb

September 22, Hocus Focus
September 29, Born To Be Wild

October 6, Best Frenemies
October 13, The Pink Purloiner
October 27, The Thing (Halloween)

November 10, Best Day Ever
November 17, Squid Wood
November 25, The Gift of Gum (Season finale)

So S4 would have been in broadcast from May 6, 2005 to November 25, 2006 (1 year with 6 months and 568 days),

I also had some episodes air in a different order so they would air on specific dates, Ghost Host (Halloween 2005), Krusty Towers/Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (KCA 2006 because it aired on April 1st and there is a reference to April Fools in Krusty Towers), and The Thing (Shriekin' Weekend Halloween 2006).

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector

February 20,
Dunces And Dragons

April 1, Krusty Towers/Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
April 7, New Leaf/Once Bitten

May 5, Bummer Vacation/Wigstruck
May 12, Squidtastic Voyage/That's No Lady

June 2, Driven To Tears/Rule Of Dumb

September 22, Hocus Focus
September 29, Born To Be Wild

October 6, Best Frenemies
October 13, The Pink Purloiner
October 27, The Thing (Halloween)

November 10, Best Day Ever
November 17, Squid Wood
November 25, The Gift of Gum (Season finale)

So S4 would have been in broadcast from May 6, 2005 to November 25, 2006 (1 year with 6 months and 568 days),

I also had some episodes air in a different order so they would air on specific dates, Ghost Host (Halloween 2005), Krusty Towers/Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (KCA 2006 because it aired on April 1st and there is a reference to April Fools in Krusty Towers), and The Thing (Shriekin' Weekend Halloween 2006).
Did you do a rating for season 4

SquiddyBoy7485

Baby Clam
Aight so I always watched Season 4 when I was kid, and watching the Season now that I'm 14 some stuff has changed. now this is my Top S4 list.

Fear of a Krabby Patty: Good (8)
Shell of a Man: Good (8.3)
The Lost Mattress: Great! (8.8)
Krabs Vs. Plankton: Decent (7.7)
Have you Seen This Snail: AMAZING!! (9.3)
Skill Crane: Great! (8.8)
Good Neighbors: Bad (4.9)
Selling Out: Great! (8.5)
Funny Pants: Bad (4.6)
Dunces and Dragons: AMAZING!! (9.2)
Enemy In-Law: Ok (7.3)
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture: Great! (8.7)
Patrick SmartPants: Great! (8.4)
SquidBob TentaclePants: Great! (8.2)
Krusty Towers: AMAZING!! (9.1)
Mrs. Puff Youre Fired!: Great! (8.3)
Chimps Ahoy: Good (8.1)
Ghost Host: Ok (7.6)
Whale of a Birthday: Average (7.2)
Karate Island: Decent (7.8)
All That Glitters: Terrible! (4.2)
Wishing you Well: Mediocre (6.0)
New Leaf: Bad (5.1)
Once Bitten: Meh (6.7)
Bummer Vacation: Bad (4.9)
Wigstruck: Slightly Less-than Average (6.8)
Squidtastic Voyage: Great! (8.3)
Thats No Lady: Meh (5.9)
The Thing: Great! (8.2)
Hocus Pocus: Great! (8.2)
Driven to Tears: Ok (7.4)
Rule of Dumb: Slightly Less-than Average (6.9)
Born to be Wild: Decent (7.6)
Best Frenemies: Ok (7.4)
The Pink Purloiner: Great (8.8)
Squid Wood: Terrible! (3.9)
Best Day Ever: Good (7.9)
The Gift of Gum: Good (8.0)

Overall Season rating: Good (8.1)
A very mixed season with both Good, Bad, Great, Meh, Ok, Terrible and Decent episodes, A diverse season that has a lot of creativity and story. A good season.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Aight so I always watched Season 4 when I was kid, and watching the Season now that I'm 14 some stuff has changed. now this is my Top S4 list.

Fear of a Krabby Patty: Good (8)
Shell of a Man: Good (8.3)
The Lost Mattress: Great! (8.8)
Krabs Vs. Plankton: Decent (7.7)
Have you Seen This Snail: AMAZING!! (9.3)
Skill Crane: Great! (8.8)
Good Neighbors: Bad (4.9)
Selling Out: Great! (8.5)
Funny Pants: Bad (4.6)
Dunces and Dragons: AMAZING!! (9.2)
Enemy In-Law: Ok (7.3)
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture: Great! (8.7)
Patrick SmartPants: Great! (8.4)
SquidBob TentaclePants: Great! (8.2)
Krusty Towers: AMAZING!! (9.1)
Mrs. Puff Youre Fired!: Great! (8.3)
Chimps Ahoy: Good (8.1)
Ghost Host: Ok (7.6)
Whale of a Birthday: Average (7.2)
Karate Island: Decent (7.8)
All That Glitters: Terrible! (4.2)
Wishing you Well: Mediocre (6.0)
New Leaf: Bad (5.1)
Once Bitten: Meh (6.7)
Bummer Vacation: Bad (4.9)
Wigstruck: Slightly Less-than Average (6.8)
Squidtastic Voyage: Great! (8.3)
Thats No Lady: Meh (5.9)
The Thing: Great! (8.2)
Hocus Pocus: Great! (8.2)
Driven to Tears: Ok (7.4)
Rule of Dumb: Slightly Less-than Average (6.9)
Born to be Wild: Decent (7.6)
Best Frenemies: Ok (7.4)
The Pink Purloiner: Great (8.8)
Squid Wood: Terrible! (3.9)
Best Day Ever: Good (7.9)
The Gift of Gum: Good (8.0)

Overall Season rating: Good (8.1)
A very mixed season with both Good, Bad, Great, Meh, Ok, Terrible and Decent episodes, A diverse season that has a lot of creativity and story. A good season.
Its very diverse for example first half episodes can be season 3 episodes

Squidwardspal

Part Computer or Something
Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 5.02.53 PM.png
Here's my personal ranking of the episodes

Overall I give this season an 8.7/10

This was the first season with episodes that were actually not enjoyable to watch, but there were also a lot of good ones that fell pre-movie. I'm not sure how to feel about this one, the highs are REALLY good but the lows are REALLY bad.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Dang, we're at the end of season 4 already? Feels like I just started. Well, y'all know the drill by now. Time for a season overview, my top 5, bottom 5, and some additional comments!

Fear of a Krabby Patty: 9.2/10
Shell of a Man: 9/10
The Lost Mattress: 9.2/10
Krabs Vs. Plankton: 9/10
Have You Seen This Snail?: 9/10
Skill Crane: 8.7/10
Good Neighbors: 4/10
Selling Out: 9.3/10
Funny Pants: 5.5/10
Dunces and Dragons: 9.2/10
Enemy-in-Law: 8/10
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture: 8.5/10
Patrick SmartPants: 9/10
SquidBob TentaclePants: 7.3/10
Krusty Towers: 9.5/10
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: 9.3/10
Chimps Ahoy: 8/10
Ghost Host: 9/10
Whale of a Birthday: 7.8/10
Karate Island: 8.5/10
All That Glitters: 5.3/10
Wishing You Well: 9.2/10
New Leaf: 9.3/10
Once Bitten: 9/10
Bummer Vacation: 8.4/10
Wigstruck: 4.4/10
Squidtastic Voyage: 7.8/10
That's No Lady: 7.5/10
The Thing: 3.8/10
Hocus Pocus: 5/10
Driven to Tears: 5/10
Rule of Dumb: 8.3/10
Born to be Wild: 7/10
Best Frenemies: 9.3/10
The Pink Purloiner: 9/10
Squid Wood: 9.3/10
Best Day Ever: 7/10
The Gift of Gum: 6.4/10

Top 5:
5. Selling Out
4. New Leaf
3. Best Frenemies
2. Mrs Puff You're Fired
1. Krusty Towers

Bottom 5:
5. Hocus Pocus
4. Driven To Tears
3. Wigstruck
2. Good Neighbors
1. The Thing

Scoring:
Amazing: 17
Great: 7
Good: 6
Okay: 1
Mediocre: 4
Tolerable: 2
Bad: 1
Abysmal: 0

Additional Comments:
Ah, season 4. I’ve got a lot to say about this one, so strap in. :krabsoO:

Widely regarded as “the beginning of the end” for a large portion of the fanbase (both casual and not), season 4 is the first season where more than just a couple episodes were controversial, to the point where the entire season’s quality is called into question. Often I find myself wondering if these broad opinions would be different had the first movie premiered after this season, because to to me, season 4 really doesn’t feel all that much different to seasons 2 or 3, and I think much of the “divide” that people see between this season and the first 3 is arbitrary and based entirely on high-profile changes behind-the-scenes, not because of any actual quality issues. I’ll get to this more in a second, but there’s something else I wanted to address first.

Some people say that this season was where the show “jumped the shark”, and I completely disagree with that statement. Jumping the shark implies that something has become unpopular and so an attention grab is performed to get it back to popularity. When thinking of the kind of place this show was at when this season premiered in 2005, I don’t see how this could apply. It was fresh off the heels of a theatrical release and was generating a ton of revenue for Nickelodeon because of its popularity. If this show ever “jumped the shark” (which I don’t even think it’s done that…I kind of don’t think that term even applies to really long-running shows like this anyway), it would’ve had to have been much later. Like…a second movie-type later. But that’s an argument for another time.

So, back to talking about season 4 specifically. Like I said, I don’t think this season is all that different from seasons 2 or 3. People like to throw around the word “flanderization”, and personally I don’t see it here. I’d say the characterizations are pretty similar, or changes have been made but I don’t believe they’re “flanderizing” (such as SpongeBob acting a bit creepier, or Patrick more frequently being an a-hole). All of these characters are still as decently complex as they were at the beginning of the show, but perhaps certain sides to them are less frequently shown (but then new sides are amped up to make up for it).

I think in general, season 4 and especially season 5 are transitions seasons to the season 6-8 era of SpongeBob SquarePants, where season 4 is closer to what came before, and season 5 is closer to what came after. In terms of episode quality, I’d say season 4 is pretty close to the first 3 seasons. The only real difference is that season 4 has more duds, but season 4 is also more adventurous with its plots and comedy styles. It’s just that those plots and comedy styles don’t always work for me. And the math only supports my thoughts here. This season has the same number of “Amazing”-tier episodes as the first 3 seasons, and around the same number of “Good” tier (season 1 had 9, season 2 had 5, season 3 had 7). It just has less “Great”-tier episodes, and a few more in “Okay” and below. Also, my average episode rating for this season was 7.8. For seasons 1 and 3 it was 8.4, and for season 2 it was 8.3. The point difference is significant, but it’s not crazy. And since this season has more lower rated episodes, it makes sense that its average rating would be bogged down a little bit.

Figuring out the top 5 for this season was extremely difficult, because when I started thinking of my list, I felt like I had scored episodes incorrectly. I think a lot of the best episodes of this season are of very similar quality, which made ranking the top 5 so hard. “Krusty Towers” was pretty much guaranteed #1, but then after that, there was “Mrs. Puff You’re Fired”, “Squid Wood”, “Selling Out”, “Best Frenemies”, “New Leaf”, “Fear of a Krabby Patty” and “The Lost Mattress” all vying for spots, with those last 2 being episodes that I considered re-scoring.

The bottom 5 was less difficult, given that this season has the first instance of my “Bad” tier being used, and after my 2 (barely) “Tolerable”-tier episodes, I only had 4 episodes to choose from in my “Mediocre” tier. It’s also generally easier for me to say what episode I dislike more than another, rather than like more than another.

So, what do I think of season 4 just by itself, without considering all the wider context? Well, I quite like this season. I’m not very good at making full rankings, so I really only know that season 3 is my favorite, and season 2 is my second favorite, and season 1 is probably my third favorite (this could be subject to change). I don’t know where season 4 would fall. Honestly, I rate it pretty similarly to how I rate season 1. It’s a great, amazing season with lots of really great episodes that I adore. But there are also some duds, just like any season. It’s only that these duds are a lot louder to some people. I’m saddened by how some people disparage this season so. The dip in quality is not so readily apparent to me. I love this season, just like I’ve loved every season before it, and it’s high time that we rethink our conceptions of the “eras” of SpoongeBob SquarePants, starting with understanding that this season is a great one.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Dang, we're at the end of season 4 already? Feels like I just started. Well, y'all know the drill by now. Time for a season overview, my top 5, bottom 5, and some additional comments!

Fear of a Krabby Patty: 9.2/10
Shell of a Man: 9/10
The Lost Mattress: 9.2/10
Krabs Vs. Plankton: 9/10
Have You Seen This Snail?: 9/10
Skill Crane: 8.7/10
Good Neighbors: 4/10
Selling Out: 9.3/10
Funny Pants: 5.5/10
Dunces and Dragons: 9.2/10
Enemy-in-Law: 8/10
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture: 8.5/10
Patrick SmartPants: 9/10
SquidBob TentaclePants: 7.3/10
Krusty Towers: 9.5/10
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: 9.3/10
Chimps Ahoy: 8/10
Ghost Host: 9/10
Whale of a Birthday: 7.8/10
Karate Island: 8.5/10
All That Glitters: 5.3/10
Wishing You Well: 9.2/10
New Leaf: 9.3/10
Once Bitten: 9/10
Bummer Vacation: 8.4/10
Wigstruck: 4.4/10
Squidtastic Voyage: 7.8/10
That's No Lady: 7.5/10
The Thing: 3.8/10
Hocus Pocus: 5/10
Driven to Tears: 5/10
Rule of Dumb: 8.3/10
Born to be Wild: 7/10
Best Frenemies: 9.3/10
The Pink Purloiner: 9/10
Squid Wood: 9.3/10
Best Day Ever: 7/10
The Gift of Gum: 6.4/10

Top 5:
5. Selling Out
4. New Leaf
3. Best Frenemies
2. Mrs Puff You're Fired
1. Krusty Towers

Bottom 5:
5. Hocus Pocus
4. Driven To Tears
3. Wigstruck
2. Good Neighbors
1. The Thing

Scoring:
Amazing: 17
Great: 7
Good: 6
Okay: 1
Mediocre: 4
Tolerable: 2
Bad: 1
Abysmal: 0

Additional Comments:
Ah, season 4. I’ve got a lot to say about this one, so strap in. :krabsoO:

Widely regarded as “the beginning of the end” for a large portion of the fanbase (both casual and not), season 4 is the first season where more than just a couple episodes were controversial, to the point where the entire season’s quality is called into question. Often I find myself wondering if these broad opinions would be different had the first movie premiered after this season, because to to me, season 4 really doesn’t feel all that much different to seasons 2 or 3, and I think much of the “divide” that people see between this season and the first 3 is arbitrary and based entirely on high-profile changes behind-the-scenes, not because of any actual quality issues. I’ll get to this more in a second, but there’s something else I wanted to address first.

Some people say that this season was where the show “jumped the shark”, and I completely disagree with that statement. Jumping the shark implies that something has become unpopular and so an attention grab is performed to get it back to popularity. When thinking of the kind of place this show was at when this season premiered in 2005, I don’t see how this could apply. It was fresh off the heels of a theatrical release and was generating a ton of revenue for Nickelodeon because of its popularity. If this show ever “jumped the shark” (which I don’t even think it’s done that…I kind of don’t think that term even applies to really long-running shows like this anyway), it would’ve had to have been much later. Like…a second movie-type later. But that’s an argument for another time.

So, back to talking about season 4 specifically. Like I said, I don’t think this season is all that different from seasons 2 or 3. People like to throw around the word “flanderization”, and personally I don’t see it here. I’d say the characterizations are pretty similar, or changes have been made but I don’t believe they’re “flanderizing” (such as SpongeBob acting a bit creepier, or Patrick more frequently being an a-hole). All of these characters are still as decently complex as they were at the beginning of the show, but perhaps certain sides to them are less frequently shown (but then new sides are amped up to make up for it).

I think in general, season 4 and especially season 5 are transitions seasons to the season 6-8 era of SpongeBob SquarePants, where season 4 is closer to what came before, and season 5 is closer to what came after. In terms of episode quality, I’d say season 4 is pretty close to the first 3 seasons. The only real difference is that season 4 has more duds, but season 4 is also more adventurous with its plots and comedy styles. It’s just that those plots and comedy styles don’t always work for me. And the math only supports my thoughts here. This season has the same number of “Amazing”-tier episodes as the first 3 seasons, and around the same number of “Good” tier (season 1 had 9, season 2 had 5, season 3 had 7). It just has less “Great”-tier episodes, and a few more in “Okay” and below. Also, my average episode rating for this season was 7.8. For seasons 1 and 3 it was 8.4, and for season 2 it was 8.3. The point difference is significant, but it’s not crazy. And since this season has more lower rated episodes, it makes sense that its average rating would be bogged down a little bit.

Figuring out the top 5 for this season was extremely difficult, because when I started thinking of my list, I felt like I had scored episodes incorrectly. I think a lot of the best episodes of this season are of very similar quality, which made ranking the top 5 so hard. “Krusty Towers” was pretty much guaranteed #1, but then after that, there was “Mrs. Puff You’re Fired”, “Squid Wood”, “Selling Out”, “Best Frenemies”, “New Leaf”, “Fear of a Krabby Patty” and “The Lost Mattress” all vying for spots, with those last 2 being episodes that I considered re-scoring.

The bottom 5 was less difficult, given that this season has the first instance of my “Bad” tier being used, and after my 2 (barely) “Tolerable”-tier episodes, I only had 4 episodes to choose from in my “Mediocre” tier. It’s also generally easier for me to say what episode I dislike more than another, rather than like more than another.

So, what do I think of season 4 just by itself, without considering all the wider context? Well, I quite like this season. I’m not very good at making full rankings, so I really only know that season 3 is my favorite, and season 2 is my second favorite, and season 1 is probably my third favorite (this could be subject to change). I don’t know where season 4 would fall. Honestly, I rate it pretty similarly to how I rate season 1. It’s a great, amazing season with lots of really great episodes that I adore. But there are also some duds, just like any season. It’s only that these duds are a lot louder to some people. I’m saddened by how some people disparage this season so. The dip in quality is not so readily apparent to me. I love this season, just like I’ve loved every season before it, and it’s high time that we rethink our conceptions of the “eras” of SpoongeBob SquarePants, starting with understanding that this season is a great one.
this season was one of the best seasons of spongebob, i agree with everything you said, this season always gets hate and to be honest i dont understand why it has so many great episodes and some episodes that i would consider as good if not better than some pre-movie episodes

TommyTonka OFFICIAL

I like underrated kids shows, don't judge me
Talk about season 4 dislikes, likes, loves, favorites, or anything about season 4 here.
Okay, sir!

I hated how "All That Glitters" had SpongeBob naked for the rest of the ep ever since the "nice clothes" scene

"Nature Pants" and "Pranks A Lot" can do a naked-SpongeBob-for-rest-of-ep ep done right

zerocool

Moby Dollar
GREAT (5/5), GOOD (4/5), AVERAGE (3/5), BAD (2/5), AWFUL (1/5), SCUMBOB (0/5).
  1. Have You Seen This Snail?
  2. Krusty Towers
  3. Best Frenemies
  4. Dunces and Dragons
  5. Fear of a Krabby Patty
  6. Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture
  7. Whale of a Birthday
  8. Wishing You Well
  9. The Lost Mattress
  10. Skill Crane
  11. New Leaf
  12. Enemy In-Law
  13. Born to Be Wild
  14. Shell of a Man
  15. Bummer Vacation
  16. Krabs vs. Plankton
  17. The Pink Purloiner
  18. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
  19. Selling Out
  20. The Thing
  21. Rule of Dumb
  22. Karate Island
  23. All That Glitters
  24. Squidtastic Voyage
  25. That's No Lady
  26. Wigstruck
  27. Funny Pants
  28. SquidBob TentaclePants
  29. Once Bitten
  30. Hocus Pocus
  31. Patrick SmartPants
  32. Driven to Tears
  33. Chimps Ahoy
  34. Best Day Ever
  35. The Gift of Gum
  36. Ghost Host
  37. Squid Wood
  38. Good Neighbors

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
ranking:
S tier: Have you seen this snail? (favorite episode),Dunces and dragons (2nd favorite episode), krusty towers (top 10 favorite episodes),Patrick smartpants (favorite Patrick episode) skill crane (2nd favorite squidward episode) The lost mattress (4th most funny episode) wishing you well (episode with the 15th best song) Ghost host (2nd favorite flying Dutchman episode) Whale of a birthday (2nd best pearl episode) Fear of a Krabby patty (most funny episode) A tier: Selling out (10th best concept for a episode) Best frenemies (4th best plankton episode) Shell of a man (5th best Mr Krabs episode) Thats no lady (8th best Patrick episode) New Leaf (2nd Best Plankton episode) Mermaid man and barnacle boy VI: the motion picture, the pink purloiner,Hocus pocus,bummer vacation B tier: Ms puff you're fired,Karate island,enemy in law,once bitten,Best day ever,
C tier:Squidtastic voyage,Chimps ahoy,Funny Pants,Born to be wild,Krabs vs plankton,squidbob tentaclepants and wigstruck
D/F Tier: Rule of dumb (Patrick's 8th worst episode) Gift of gum,Driven to tears (5th worst Patrick episode) good neighbors (7th worst Squidward episode) Squidwood (5th worst Squidward episode) The thing (2nd worst squidward episode) All that glitters (15th least favorite episodes of the entire show)
Conclusion: favorite season but it has really bad episodes

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
ranking:
S tier: Have you seen this snail? (favorite episode),Dunces and dragons (2nd favorite episode), krusty towers (top 10 favorite episodes),Patrick smartpants (favorite Patrick episode) skill crane (2nd favorite squidward episode) The lost mattress (4th most funny episode) wishing you well (episode with the 15th best song) Ghost host (2nd favorite flying Dutchman episode) Whale of a birthday (2nd best pearl episode) Fear of a Krabby patty (most funny episode) A tier: Selling out (10th best concept for a episode) Best frenemies (4th best plankton episode) Shell of a man (5th best Mr Krabs episode) Thats no lady (8th best Patrick episode) New Leaf (2nd Best Plankton episode) Mermaid man and barnacle boy VI: the motion picture, the pink purloiner,Hocus pocus,bummer vacation B tier: Ms puff you're fired,Karate island,enemy in law,once bitten,Best day ever,
C tier:Squidtastic voyage,Chimps ahoy,Funny Pants,Born to be wild,Krabs vs plankton,squidbob tentaclepants and wigstruck
D/F Tier: Rule of dumb (Patrick's 8th worst episode) Gift of gum,Driven to tears (5th worst Patrick episode) good neighbors (7th worst Squidward episode) Squidwood (5th worst Squidward episode) The thing (2nd worst squidward episode) All that glitters (15th least favorite episodes of the entire show)
Conclusion: favorite season but it has really bad episodes
This opinion is officially outdated!
  1. Have You Seen This Snail? (♾/10)
  2. Dunces And Dragons (30/10)
  3. Krusty Towers (20/10)
  4. Patrick Smartpants (15/10)
  5. Wishing You Well (14.5/10)
  6. Fear Of A Krabby Patty (10/10)
  7. Skill Crane (10/10)
  8. Bummer Vacation (10/10)
  9. Ghost Host (10/10)
  10. Whale Of A Birthday (10/10)