Show News Season 14 premiering on November 2

duckycolors

Baby Clam
The 25th anniversary can be the perfect time to release Seasons 1 - 8 of SpongeBob on Blu-ray, with all the episodes fully remastered to 1080p HD, Uncut, etc. The Blu-ray release should have the original version of Help Wanted (with a 1080p HD version of the pilot intro), Something Smells with the audio error fixed (the one with SpongeBob saying ‘Hi, building!’), the uncut version of Procrastination, the Uncensored version of Sailor Mouth (Not for Kids), the original version of Shanghaied (the You wish! variant; all 3 endings included), the uncut version of Just One Bite, Mid Life Crustacean, the Uncut version of Whale of a Birthday, the Uncut version of Karate Island, the extended 1 hour version of Truth or Square (in 1080p HD), and lots of other stuff. In fact, all the episodes with cut scenes should be uncut on the SpongeBob Seasons 1-8 Blu-ray release. It should also have all deleted scenes included, and if they can, animate them and put them in the respective episodes themselves
I would love that but I doubt something like this would happen. :(

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
True, but… we like the censored edition of the episode Sailor Mouth a lot.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
No way! it’s a kid’s cartoon show. they would never get away with such crazy things like this.

CarlosTankEngineBoi

Moby Dollar
If SpongeBob gets an adult series (which I don’t know what the title should be), instead of 2 11-minute episodes, it’s one 22-minute episode (although most go beyond that, to which some scenes are shortened for TV airings, but uncut on DVD). Like other adult shows, this one has swear words, like the f-word, sh-word, b-word, a-word, bas-word, etc. The show is rated TV-14 (TV-MA on Paramount+, Blu-ray, and DVD because it's uncensored)

This show should air on Nick at Nite at 8 pm Sunday - Thursday nights (I chose Nick at Nite because it’s targeted for adults nowadays), albeit with the swear words censored, except the b-word, which is the strongest word that can get past the censors, even on TV. The a-word is not censored either whenever it is heard on TV airings.

On Paramount+ and on Blu-ray and DVD releases, the show is uncensored, meaning swear words are heard, and any episodes going past 22 minutes are shown in their original length of how much they were with the scenes that were cut for TV being shown.

Last edited:

CarlosTankEngineBoi

Moby Dollar
Hope one day, someone at Nick has the balls to risk getting fired for exposing the Uncensored version and posting it online

Last edited:

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
this is a SpongeBob forum. let’s stick with the usual uses of Barnacles, Tartar Sauce, Fish Paste, dear Neptune, jumpin’ Jellyfish… etc.

Back