Season 12 voice recording has started

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Honest Slug said:
Where can I find this.

Smaher said:
Yeah, I don't see it.
It's on Lori Alan's Instagram. I put the link in the post, but it just results in a blank space.

EDIT: I fixed it up, but you'll have to copy and paste it in the search bar.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Barnacles, they're going fast with the show production. Now they'd have to ring up Season 13 with the full-steam production cycle going on since the completion of SOOW.

Matt0417

Floating Shopping List
Wow, they already wrote all the Season 12 episodes? From what I recall, the usual 26 half hours are in Season 12, which means a total of (about, cause there most likely are one or more specials) 52 episodes to write. Also, I don't know that much about animated show production, but I'm guessing storyboarding comes after voice recording?

The DS Guy

Banished
And it'll be about five years till we actually hear this. And a few more months after that until season 11 finishes.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Matt0417 said:
Wow, they already wrote all the Season 12 episodes? From what I recall, the usual 26 half hours are in Season 12, which means a total of (about, cause there most likely are one or more specials) 52 episodes to write. Also, I don't know that much about animated show production, but I'm guessing storyboarding comes after voice recording?
I'm assuming they've written a handful of Season 12 episodes, and are still writing them. Typically production of episodes overlaps, and considering how recently the show was renewed, I heavily doubt they've finished the full season.

Back