Season 11 is overrated

What did you think of Season 11?

• Total voters

coft

happy hopping moron
Season 11 of SpongeBob feels way too cartoonish for me. While I adore some episodes (Spot Returns, ChefBob, Squid Noir), most episodes are either just insane (Goons On The Moon, Cuddle E Hugs) boring (Squirrel Jelly, Pat The Horse ) okay (most of the season) and overrated (Doodle Dimension, My Leg!) tbh my favourite episode of the season is the String because it feels like a modern day reef Blower. There’s also Ink Lemonade which is... interesting to say the least.

Discuss Below

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I’ll be the first to admit it’s not quite as good as the internet makes it out to be, but I still enjoyed plenty of episodes, and at least found the dumber ones to be creatively dumb.

warblower99

Chop those gravy bars
Yeah, I agree, but for me ever since, I'd say, "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" it's been a bit too cartoonish and all over the place.

coft

happy hopping moron
Yeah, I agree, but for me ever since, I'd say, "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" it's been a bit too cartoonish and all over the place.

Here’s the thing though. I didn’t mind when they the cartoonish stuff in season 10 because it was still surrounded by good jokes. Season 11’s jokes are usually just silly face. Like the first part of Krabby Patty Creature Feature literally just feels like a HD Face Freeze.

EB The Original Master

Part Computer or Something
Here’s the thing though. I didn’t mind when they the cartoonish stuff in season 10 because it was still surrounded by good jokes. Season 11’s jokes are usually just silly face. Like the first part of Krabby Patty Creature Feature literally just feels like a HD Face Freeze.

How can you not tell me you don't like this face?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    627.8 KB · Views: 1

coft

happy hopping moron
I mean, from an artistic level, it’s great but it just feels like filler
I would understand if this Face was in a special as they’d need to kill more time but as it is, it’s just filler.

Back