Season 11 Images

Smitty

Part Computer or Something
Donuts said:
I don't think I have the vocabulary or education to articulate exactly what I'm thinking, but this is giving me some sort of late 90s/early 00s vibes; not just in regards to Spongebob, but the stuff that was on Nick and CN in general. The entire colour palette has a sort of faded wash to it, and the characters don't look so clinically animated. I'm really into it
I know exactly what you're talking about, but it's probably just because Vincent recorded off of his monitor and he had weird lighting in the room. Hopefully I'm somehow wrong.

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
Smitty said:
I know exactly what you're talking about, but it's probably just because Vincent recorded off of his monitor and he had weird lighting in the room. Hopefully I'm somehow wrong.
That could be it. Colours aside, the animation definitely looks bouncier and more rotund. I haven't seen Squidward looking like that since season one

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I'm really looking forward to which episode these images will take place in, but also the season itself.

Matt0417

Floating Shopping List
HYPED. But this looks similar to Season 10, I don't see what's new about the look.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Looks great! I'm so hyped! That book cover is hilarious.... Just hilarious.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Matt0417 said:
HYPED. But this looks similar to Season 10, I don't see what's new about the look.
Well, this could be an early season 11, so of course it might start off looking like season 10, then gain it's own artstyle as it goes on. Plus, these screenshots still beg the question: what will season 11's animation look like?

Growlie

Best Boy
Let's hope that season 11 has a good first episode, one that doesn't disturb me like season 10's Whirlybrains. 'Yuck!'

Smaher

Moby Dollar
Donuts said:
The entire colour palette has a sort of faded wash to it, and the characters don't look so clinically animated. I'm really into it
Probably because it was taken with a phone on a screen.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Another reason these screenshots look similar to season 10 is probably because they're holdovers from said season, considering the episode number changed from 13 to 11.

Back