Season 11 Episode Confirmed "Man Ray Returns"

Hazmart

Moby Dollar

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Wait, so Mermaid Pants and Barnacle Star are going to become a recurring theme now? This is amazing! I can't wait for season 11 (and the remainder of season 10, of course)! :D I've honestly never been this excited for SpongeBob before!

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I've known about this title for a while now. :sbface:
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I really hope there will be even more Mermaid Pants and Barnacle Star episodes after this one! :D

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Well, this might have explained Bob Joles' tweet a while back that Vince retweeted. He was recording a new episode and this might be one of them.

Either way, I had a lot of fun with MermaidPants, so instead of just using Mermaid Man (since his VA passed away) and Barnacle boy, I'm glad they're continuing the superhero episodes with Mermaid Bob and Barnacle Star. Kinda helps that the exact same writer and the main storyboard artist are the same one as MermaidPants.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Well, this might have explained Bob Joles' tweet a while back that Vince retweeted. He was recording a new episode and this might be one of them.

Either way, I had a lot of fun with MermaidPants, so instead of just using Mermaid Man (since his VA passed away) and Barnacle boy, I'm glad they're continuing the superhero episodes with Mermaid Bob and Barnacle Star. Kinda helps that the exact same writer and the main storyboard artist are the same one as MermaidPants.
hopefully Kaz and John become a duo and just do like every MermaidBob ep lol

Back