Season 10 Premiers Worldwide

Chuck123456

Imitation Krab
Nickelodeon CEE premieres season 11 and almost finishes season 10 (you know which episode is still TBA).

October 16 - Feral Friends
October 17 - Don't Wake Patrick
October 18 - Cave Dwelling Sponge
October 19 - The Clam Whisperer
October 20 - Spot Returns
October 23 - The Check-Up
October 24 - Spin the Bottle

Chuck123456

Imitation Krab
New episodes on Nickelodeon Poland. All premiered on CEE before, except for TISS.
Also, Lost and Found and The Getaway already aired on Nick Poland (August 14 and 18, respectively) in SpongeBob Gold event, but they're going to "premiere" again anyway.

October 16: Plankton Retires
October 17: Trident Trouble
October 18: The Incredible Shrinking Sponge
October 19: Sportz?
October 20: The Getaway
October 23: Lost and Found
October 24: Patrick's Coupon
October 25: Out of the Picture
October 26: Feral Friends
October 27: Don't Wake Patrick

dan6428

Baby Clam
Just saw an advert for season 10 episodes in the UK premiering in October!

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
New Episodes (Iberia):
September 18 - Plankton Retires / Trident Trouble
September 19 - The Incredible Shrinking Sponge / Sportz?
September 20 - Patrick's Coupon / Out of the Picture
September 21 - Feral Friends / Don't Wake Patrick
September 25 - Cave Dwelling Sponge / The Clam Whisperer
September 26 - Spot Returns / The Check-Up
September 27 - Spin the Bottle / There's a Sponge in My Soup
September 28 - Man Ray Returns / Larry the Floor Manager
September 29 - The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom

Uncle Sherm

Bomb-Selling Pirate
New Episodes (Iberia):

so within the next week we have Feral Friends, Don't Wake Patrick, There's a Sponge In My Soup, Man Ray Returns, Larry the Floor Manager, and Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom leaking in English before their US air dates
what is Nick even doing at this point

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
so within the next week we have Feral Friends, Don't Wake Patrick, There's a Sponge In My Soup, Man Ray Returns, Larry the Floor Manager, and Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom leaking in English before their US air dates
what is Nick even doing at this point
Feral Friends and Don't Wake Patrick already got leaked.

Legend of Boo-kini Bottom getting leaked early is completetly rediculous and unacceptable, random episodes being leaked is already bad enough, but leaking a big special early is completetly rediculous. We're not supposed to see it early -_-

Mr. Anthony

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Wintermelon43 said:
Legend of Boo-kini Bottom getting leaked early is completetly rediculous and unacceptable, random episodes being leaked is already bad enough, but leaking a big special early is completetly rediculous. We're not supposed to see it early -_-
If you don't like to watch episodes before, then wait for months until episodes air in USA. The Incredible Shrinking Sponge production has been finished a long time ago, but it still hasn't been released in USA and that makes no sense. Thank to Russia which aired this episode with English audio and to Iberia which brought us even better quality.

I honestly don't like to see how, after months of waiting, Nick USA shows us a promo with some interesting moment of an episode, so that the audience is amazed and said: "OMG, I can't wait to see what happens in the episode". But maybe no one is already interested in this episode.

So yeah I like to see new episodes airing on different international Nickelodeons prior to USA broadcast. Besides, Nick Iberia has English audio tracks what makes possible to watch the episode in original. No matters what episode and where, if other countries want to release it before, let they do. It's not their problem that episodes air earlier, but the problem of the US, that episodes air later. And in my opinion that's not even a "leak". It's not an illegal stealing of the episode or hacking Nickelodeon or I don't know... something else. Nickelodeon broadcasts it, just in other countries. Because no one is surprised if an episode airs, for example, in Israel after the US. The same thing. They simply air according to their independent TV schedule, that plays into our hands.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
If you don't like to watch episodes before, then wait for months until episodes air in USA. The Incredible Shrinking Sponge production has been finished a long time ago, but it still hasn't been released in USA and that makes no sense. Thank to Russia which aired this episode with English audio and to Iberia which brought us even better quality.

I honestly don't like to see how, after months of waiting, Nick USA shows us a promo with some interesting moment of an episode, so that the audience is amazed and said: "OMG, I can't wait to see what happens in the episode". But maybe no one is already interested in this episode.

So yeah I like to see new episodes airing on different international Nickelodeons prior to USA broadcast. Besides, Nick Iberia has English audio tracks what makes possible to watch the episode in original. No matters what episode and where, if other countries want to release it before, let they do. It's not their problem that episodes air earlier, but the problem of the US, that episodes air later. And in my opinion that's not even a "leak". It's not an illegal stealing of the episode or hacking Nickelodeon or I don't know... something else. Nickelodeon broadcasts it, just in other countries. Because one is surprised if an episode airs, for example, in Israel after the US. The same thing. They simply air according to their independent TV schedule, that plays into our hands.
Yeah I never watch the episodes before they come out, but the problem is that I hear people talk about the episodes anyway, and I don't really want to know anything except the one sentence synopsis thing and maybe the one clip they play on commercials and that's it. I don't even like when I hear about the quality of an episode.

Chuck123456

Imitation Krab
That's the problem of Nick USA. Why do other countries have to wait because of Nick USA?

I don't understand why is Iberia going to show the Halloween special, though. It's supposed to air in October. Not that I'm complaining, I really want to see it. But it's weird.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
They must not celebrate Halloween over there. Still stupid to air it this month regardless.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Invincibubble said:
New Episodes (Iberia):
*triggered*

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Other feeds may air holiday episodes at random, no matter what the time of the year is. In the case of Halloween, it's not a very celebrated holiday in Europe other than the UK and Ireland so they usually air Halloween episodes throughout the whole year. However I've never seen Christmas episodes airing on Nick outside of Christmas time.

Toomas

Part Computer or Something
MrTortellini00 said:
Other feeds may air holiday episodes at random, no matter what the time of the year is. In the case of Halloween, it's not a very celebrated holiday in Europe other than the UK and Ireland so they usually air Halloween episodes throughout the whole year. However I've never seen Christmas episodes airing on Nick outside of Christmas time.
Really? Christmas Who airs all the time REALLY late here in Australia.

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
We are going to have a premiere week starting this monday in latin america. There was shown a clip of ISS in the promo, so I guess FF and DWK will be released too.

Back