Season 10 Expectations, Requests, Ideas, Hopes, Thoughts, etc.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
If this topic has been done before, will be made after this season is confirmed, or if I put this in the wrong forum, I apologize in advance.

So I've been thinking about what Season 10 will bring to the show since, due to SB's popularity, it will most likely be confirmed as soon as the second movie is done. I'm really bored which is one of my main reasons why I'm making this topic.

What I would like to know is what do you guys want Season 10 to be like in order to be on par with pre-movie seasons (though not very likely but who knows)? What episode ideas do you have in mind? Do you think this season will be good, bad, or hit-or-miss? Which characters do you want to see more of? There are many questions that I am too lazy to type, so I'll cut questions off and say that anything to do with Season 10 will be okay here.

That said, personally I want to see Season 10 as a new glory age for SB. In reality I may expect this to be like Seasons 8 and 9, where it will be more of a hit or miss season with solid episodes and terrible episodes.

For characters, I want to see more Squilliam and more Sandy than anyone else. I kinda wanna see how Squilliam becomes rivals with Squidward and some other interesting plots that include him. As for Sandy, I obviously want to see more of her in general. I want to see Sandy's past and I want to see a mix of her extreme and scientist traits (maybe throw in some girly and even childish sides which may be hilarious).

For plots, I honestly want to see less Krusty Krab episodes and less Squidward torture eps. I want to see SB/Patrick nonsensical adventures, SB/Sandy adventures (Spandy or no Spandy hints. I'm fine either way. It doesn't bother me), and deep, revealing episodes of a main character's past or an adventure episode in which one character reveals a trait or past experience never expected or seen before on the show.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I would definitely love for Sandy to appear more often in Season 10 (assuming the show will have one, which it probably will). I'd also like at least one or two Squilliam episodes, hopefully a special that delves into their past, sort of like what Friend or Foe did for Plankton and Krabs, but any episode with Squilliam would be nice.

I have mixed feeling about the future season. Even though I think this show is improving since season 8, I think the writers are running out of ideas and I think they will barely make well-writen episodes in season 10 but even though the writers are running out of ideas, I still have high hopes that they will make lots of funny and entertaining episodes in season 10. I will be so happy, If the writers make more Sandy episodes (some of them might be about Sandy's past), more episodes that Squidward wins or more SpongeBob/Squidward (of coarse not Squid abuse episodes) episodes, an episode when SpongeBob finally gets his license, a second Spot episode, the episodes that Squilliam appears, two or three Squidward/Plankton episodes (now this pairing is the SpongeBob version of Stewie/Brian pairing), less Krusty Krab episodes, less episodes that Plankton tries to steal the formula, no annoying or disgusting episodes and NO MEAN-SPIRITED EPISODES!!! (Seriously, that's one of the main reasons why many people hates post-movie era)

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
id love more episodes that dwell into a characters past. how DID spongebob and patrick become BEST friends? how did squidward and squilliam become enemies? whatever happened to the girl that went on a date with squidward? will we learn the history of pearls mother? what willl happen with sandy and spongebob? will spongebob finally get a licence? QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED

hfjs

I actually think it could be like Season 9 - some awesome, some horrendous, some decent.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
My expectations for the future season, Season 10:
1. More Sandy episodes.
2. Some Squilliam episodes.
3. Entertaining as Seasons 8 and 9.
4. No mean-spirited episodes or disgusting episodes.
5. An episode that SpongeBob gets his driver licence.
6. An episode which explains someone's past.
and last....
7. The old Pearl.

Cha

I love SBM
I really hope they have a SB/Pat episode where they show their first meet up. Of course they would be babies, but it would be so touching. I honestly don't really want anything.

Growlie

Best Boy
Well, I don't have anything to say really. I agree with every one of you, I like flashback episodes and episodes that are part of a certain character's past life. Just yesterday I watched Friend Or Foe and thought it was good. And since I made that first post about Squilliam, It would be nice to have an episode like that for him and Squidward, that is if you don't mind a rehatched episode again. Maybe, just like with Mr.Krabs and Plankton, Squidward and Squilliam were once friends to.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
E.V.I.L said:
Honestly, more of the minor characters such as Squilliam and Karen.
Well, if there are more Plankton episode (and there will be), we'll definitely see more of Karen. :P

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I don't really want to raise expectations, but I would like to see an episode about how SpongeBob and Patrick met. :) And maybe another one of those trilogy episodes, like "Legends of Bikini Bottom"

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Hope plankton stop trying to steal Mr.Krabs formula

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
It's kind of pointless to hope for things like SpongeBob getting his license or Plankton giving up on the formula. Face it, those plot threads are never going to end.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
I want more episodes of Plankton not trying to steal the formula. I still want Plankton to rule the world, but I want more episodes like "Walking Small". I know the downside of Plankton is that he is one of those characters that aren't flexible (because his main idea is to steal the formula, and it will never change), but I feel as though the old writers pulled off a stunner in Walking Small, so I am positive that the new writers can pull off a same feat.

Cha

I love SBM
id love more episodes that dwell into a characters past. how DID spongebob and patrick become BEST friends? how did squidward and squilliam become enemies? whatever happened to the girl that went on a date with squidward? will we learn the history of pearls mother? what willl happen with sandy and spongebob? will spongebob finally get a licence? QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED
I'm pretty sure they're never going to reveal who Pearl's mom is. It's one of those ancient secrets of the show including with the formula. I kind of like not knowing it because it allows my imagination to make a mother up for her. Maybe she was a pirate or in the navy along with Krabs?

I think they've used Sandy plenty in the last two seasons.

Back