Season 1 & 2 on one DVD and Season 3 & 4 on another!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,389 posts

$4,042 doubloons

SpongeBob SquarePants: 2-Season Gift Sets

Paramount Home Media Distribution, Season 1+2 rated PG, Seasons 3+4 rated G
SpongeBob SquarePants fans can now get seasons 1 and 2 as well as 3 and 4 in a “2-Season Gift Set.” This funny cartoon about a sea sponge and his friends began in 1999 and is still going! Those who enjoy this animated show can now collect the early episodes with these two, just released, gift sets.

SpongeBob SquarePants: The First & Second Seasons features more than 15 hours of everyone’s favourite sponge while SpongeBob SquarePants: The Third & Fourth Seasons contains another 15+ hours of underwater entertainment with SpongeBob, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Mr. Krabs, Plankton and the others who live and play in Bikini Bottom!

Amazon: Season 1 and 2 DVD, Season 3 and 4 DVD

Attachments

Last edited:

EmployeeAMillion

A Real Bucko

3,561 posts
$6,241 doubloons
This actually isn’t a bad idea. I hope they’re adding something new this time however, instead of selling the same repackaged discs from the mid 2000s. I wonder if they’ll get to the later seasons at some point. Probably not, since there isn’t as much of a demand for them, but anything could happen.

Octavionknox888

149 posts
$163 doubloons
So with season 1 and 2 of spongebob combined, ( season 1: 7 hours and 54 minutes, Season 2: 7 hours and 53 minutes) The time will be 15 hours and 47 minutes. Now with season 3 and 4 ( Season 3: 7 hours and 55 minutes, Season 4: 7 hours and 49 minutes) The time will be. 15 hours and 44 minutes. Now if you combine all 4 seasons, the time will be 31 HOURS and 31 minutes... Meaning it will take almost 1 day in a half to watch all 4 seasons!

Miru

48 posts
$36 doubloons
I'll look into this. I've gotten a Season 3 + 4 combo in the past, and all I need is Season 2.

SpongeBobfan1987

"The Joy and the Laughter"

3,023 posts
$2,274 doubloons
The "G" and "PG" ratings are possibly Canadian Home Video ratings. The MPAA would would rate these DVDs "Not Rated."

YouDontKnowSponge

646 posts
$342 doubloons
Why can't they re-brand the complete first season with Help Wanted since they are now able to release that episode on DVD?

Last edited:

Canned Bread

aching tentacle

218 posts
$262 doubloons
I like this idea, but i'd prefer to have seasons seasons 1,2, and 3 on one dvd. Cool concept none the less.