Pinned thread Sea Creatures Rule! Water! Water! Water!

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
having pretty much dropped the show after 9B, the other day I watched a few recent-ish eps, specifically Out of the Picture, Feral Friends and Mimic Madness
honestly the post-sequel era just feels... like a completely different show compared to everything before it, possibly moreso than post-movie to pre-movie
I know that's kinda contradictory since it has a lot of continuity stuff and sort of rerails the characters but... it just feels really different
it's really hard to judge post-sequel as either an improvement or step backward, it's not very clearly good or bad just extremely different
and even if I don't like all of it I'm really glad they're trying new things

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Is it me or SpongeBob's eyes look very different in Season 11? Or better say, his entire design looks different compared to Seasons 9 & 10? Even other characters have the same trait. =/

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
TheLocalAquatic said:
Can't believe I still haven't seen a single season 10 or 11 episode yet! Grr!
Well, that's shocking, since many, if not all of the episodes of Season 10 and the first couple of Season 11 have premiered on Nicktoons UK! (You may know that already. Or not.)

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
CherrySponge said:
Well, that's shocking, since many, if not all of the episodes of Season 10 and the first couple of Season 11 have premiered on Nicktoons UK! (You may know that already. Or not.)
I mean, I'd have assumed they'd be around but sometimes they delay UK airings, so...I never know :rofl2:
But, even then, I no longer have kids channels at home! :no: So I've gotta wait for DVD releases cuz I refuse to watch the show illegally.

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
I mean, I'd have assumed they'd be around but sometimes they delay UK airings, so...I never know :rofl2:
But, even then, I no longer have kids channels at home! :no: So I've gotta wait for DVD releases cuz I refuse to watch the show illegally.
Apparently they took months to get here. Seems strange why they would take so long. I was thankful when they came, ugh!
Yes, definitely stick to watching them on DVDs, those file-sharing sites are not a good idea.

Growlie

Best Boy
Literal interpretation of Water Water Water!
wild_waters_by_growlie26-d94dl53.jpg

untamed_by_growlie26-d94dlcc.jpg

uncontrolled_by_growlie26-d94dlel.jpg

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I gotta say, I was just watching one of the older episodes today and this quote was just priceless. "You butterfingered pink thing" would love to say that to someone out of context just for the reaction. Just curious if anybody can take a stab at what episode that is from.

Back