Pinned thread Sea Creatures Rule! Water! Water! Water!

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Sandy-whistle-spongebob-squarepants-35042676-500-333.jpg

Just going to leave this here, so you can question where the logic starts, and where the logic ends in SpongeBob.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
hopefully this show ends in 2019 for the 20th anniversary please be a tv movie like truth or square

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
ElectricPikachu said:
The 3rd movie will be in 2019, so I believe the movie is for the show's 20th anniversary

Also, is this a general discussion topic about the show or something?
yes this is for general spongebob talk

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
If Patchy is going to return in the future, does that mean Stephen will return as the voice of Potty? :huh:

You'd think, since Paul isn't working on the show anymore, and Stephen is more involved. As good as Paul's voice was for Potty, I kind of liked Stephen's a little better, since it has a more loose feeling to it, rather than an obvious forced sounding voice in an attempt to sound similar to the original voice. That'd be cool to hear Stephen return as Potty.

EDIT: Learned Mr. Lawrence might be playing Potty instead of Hillenburg. That's a neat idea. I wonder what Lawrence's Potty would sound like.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
One silly question I have...

You know how Sandy's tail is always out of her suit, wouldn't that be affected by being exposed to water all the time when she's out of her dome or does it not work like that?

Night-Waker

Moby Dollar
One silly question I have...

You know how Sandy's tail is always out of her suit, wouldn't that be affected by being exposed to water all the time when she's out of her dome or does it not work like that?

The worst I can imagine is it's somehow affected by all that water pressure after a while. Usually though, I just assume it just gets wet and that's it because cartoon logic.

Back