Pinned thread Sea Creatures Rule! Water! Water! Water!

mitchellthespongebobfan

Imitation Krab
When you think about it, the show has so many random elements that go together to make it so incredibly enjoyable & unique. An underwater talking sea sponge who looks like a kitchen sponge lives in a pineapple with his pet snail that meows. His two best friends, a starfish named Patrick who lives under a rock, and an octopus named Squidward (because that makes sense) who lives in a house resembling an Easter Egg moai. On top of that this octopus named Squidward hates his starfish & sponge neighbors. Meanwhile, the sponge & squid work for a greedy krab at a place called the Krusty Krab, which is basically a lobster trap that serves food. The owner of the establishment has a daughter who's a whale, and a mom with a British accent. His arch nemesis is a copepod who is commonly mistaken for a jellybean. His name is Plankton, who is married to a computer, named Karen. They live in the Chum Bucket & serve fish to fish as food. Also, Squidward has a rival named Squilliam who he hated in high school. Spongebob & Patrick have a friend who's a squirrel underwater, surviving by living in a treedome. She knows karate, and enjoys science too. They all love going to a place called Goo Lagoon, which is basically a lagoon underwater. There they have a friend named Larry, who is a lobster that sometimes goes to the Krusty Krab. Remember the Krusty Krab is a lobster trap... Anyways did I mention that Spongebob & Patrick love to blow bubbles & catch jellyfish. All of these underwater critters can move around & talk but not the jellyfish. I almost forgot, Sponge & Pat worship two elderly superheroes who seem to resemble humans underwater, which is eventually explained. Meanwhile, there two heroes fight a dirty bubble that's literally named Dirty Bubble, and a Manta Ray with a blue helmet for a head. Additionally, Spongebob goes to driving school to learn to drive a boat underwater. His teachers name is Mrs. Puff, who's husband got turned into a lantern. She hates him, tries to kill him on one occasion, and gets sent to underwater jail by police who's voices change a lot. Oh yeah, by the way, all of the fishes voices change all the time. Even the fish at the Krusty Krab. Speaking of Krusty Krab, one time an obese bass named Bubble Bass went to eat there, but for fun he hid pickles and car keys under his tongue because he wanted to destroy Spongebob's career. I almost forgot about The Flying Dutchman. He's the ghost of a pirate underwater; he doesn't wear shoes but sometimes he wears a sock. He claims to be the ruler of the sea, but Neptune, an underwater god who looks different every time he appears, says otherwise. :yes:

In all seriousness I love this show, and this is why. The show is so dynamic and everything goes together creatively. It doesn't always make sense all the time but it's a kid show, it doesn't have to. This message was not me making fun of the show, rather me praising it.

Oh and P.S.there's a flounder named Flats, he's two dimensional. Yeah, like Mrs. Puff he tries to kill Spongebob, or at least kick his butt. So does this fish called the tattletale strangler, but that story is for another day!

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
patrick-cone1.jpg

Saw this bumper sticker at a car show the other day. Look familiar?

Growlie

Best Boy
I plan to buy these from Amazon.
Screenshot_2017-05-06-19-46-56-1.png

And no, the one with the Giant Squidward on the cover is available, at least that's what the desktop version shows on my laptop, I'm on my tablet right now, and it showing me unavailable.
Screenshot_2017-05-06-19-46-56-1-1.png
These are the two that are really unavailable, and they've been unavailable for a long time. Would these be available on Ebay?

Back