Scribblenauts

This game series is awesome! I've always liked how creative you could get in every single game. Even better, every new game that came out was an upgrade to the previous one, Super Scribblenauts added adjectives and Scribblenauts Unlimited had no limit to what you could put into a world! I've owned the original, Super, Unlimited, and Remix (which was made exclusively for Android and iOS). Showdown, the most recent release and Unmasked are the only ones I don't have. Also listen to the soundtrack, it's amazing! Have any of you played one of these games, if not, I strongly recommend it!

This is actually a game series that I wanna check out. It sounds really interesting and I feel like I might like it. (Same thing with Animal Crossing).

jack_of_all_traids said:
This is actually a game series that I wanna check out. It sounds really interesting and I feel like I might like it. (Same thing with Animal Crossing).
I hope you do like it! Its best to start off with the original DS games, but I'm going to get back into the series by getting the Scribblenauts MegaPack, which includes Unlimited and Unmasked, for Xbox One (also PS4 and Switch) when it releases on September 18th.

Back