SBM's Top 25 Worst/Best Spongebob Episodes

Kerdem

Banished
As Seen On TV Is Pretty Awful For A Pre Movie Episode IMO.But CYSAD Is A Great Episode

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Frankendoodle.jpg

My god! There are so many episodes that I keep forgetting are my favorites. First Plankton, then Naughty Nautical Neighbors, and now this! Well, I can't blame anyone who loves this episode. It has such a creative premise that works really well here. Some of the drawings are cool and kind of funny, and I found it interesting how they turn into what they're based on (Jellyfish into a live Jellyfish as an example). And Doodlebob is actually pretty scary! I mean, attempting to replace Spongebob by KILLING him? Yeesh!

Also, this episode holds a special place inside because it's one of the things that got me into art. In fact, after this episode, I kept trying to draw stuff on the concrete with chalk, hoping it would come to life! XD

There's not much else to say about this episode, but because of the reasons I listed above, I love that this episode made it onto the countdown, simply because it's one of my favorites for its uniqueness and creativity. ^_^

Hint for 21: ANOTHER Christmas Special?!

I love Frankendoodle, even though It was random. Although I don't understand what is so great about "FINLAND!!!" line.

Pospooky

Moby Dollar
I used to not like Frankendoodle when I was a kid. It's a good episode though.

Next is It's A Spongebob Christmas!

delete my account

PRESIDENT
Frankendoodle is one of my favorites, It's creative, humorous, and well-written.

Next up is It's a Spongebob Christmas!

More

VIP
GordokTheMad said:
It'll be up either tonight or tomorrow. :) (one of those two, I promise)
But it's not my wallet...

Sorry, just wanted to blurt that out

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Its_a_SpongeBob_Christmas_Title.jpg

Many people consider this special episode to be one of the best episodes after the movie (and sometimes, one of the best overall), and I can definitely see why! While it's not one of my personal favorites (it might be soon), it has a lot of charm to it and it's really fun to watch. All of the characters are actually In Character. The claymation looks really cute:

627.jpeg

The musical numbers are fun and pleasant to listen to. And story is really creative and amusing. It may not be nearly as amazing as Christmas Who, but it's still a great episode. The only things that I honestly don't like are how Santa would be oblivious to the fact that Plankton was the one who made everyone a jerk (using the Jerktonium), and the fact that they make Spongebob out to be dumb. He's not dumb. He's innocent! Sheesh! Other than that, though, this was a really cute special episode with a wonderful charm to it. Like I said, it's not as good as Christmas Who, but it's still a wonderful episode as it is. ^_^

Hint for Number 20: The Cent of Money, Season 2 style

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
No, I didn't forget about this list. ;)

Jellyfish_Hunter.jpg

If I could describe this episode, it would be that it's the Pre-Movie version of The Cent of Money; Krabs abuses an animal (or animals) to make a quick buck. Not to say that I hate this episode, as I like both! Here, because Mr. Krabs finds out that putting jelly on a Krabby Patty adds a wonderous flavor to it, he makes Jellyfish jelly a normal addition to the Krusty Krab. And he has Spongebob catch ALL of the jellyfish in Bikini Bottom (though, the only one he can't catch is a mysterious blue jellyfish who always gets away). There's a sequence where Mr. Krabs keeps demanding Spongebob to catch more and more jellyfish, which leads to a certain creepy, but funny face that became a meme (yet Krabs saying 'more' while seductively laying on the table goes unnoticed)...

Moar_Krabs.jpg

Eventually, the same mysterious blue Jellyfish kidnaps Spongebob at night and leads him to a factory, where Mr. Krabs can be seen, squeezing the jelly out of the Jellyfish. I'll admit, this IS pretty hard to watch Krabs crushing the life out of them, but I can forgive that, since he at least gets punished by them in the end, which makes for a satisfying end to a great episode. That and Spongebob and the blue Jellyfish becoming friends in the end (I wonder why we never see "Friend" again, though)! XD

Mr. Krabs: I'm taking jelly off the menu...

Back