SBM's Top 25 Worst/Best Spongebob Episodes (VOTING CLOSED)

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Restraining----_zps6364f953.png

Greetings to SBM users everywhere! A while ago, I had created a Top 20 WORST Spongebob Episodes, as a Fan Voted countdown. But today, I want to do something special by doing another countdown. But rather than a Top 20, I want to do a Top 50! That’s right, I will be composing and reviewing 50 episodes, as voted by the fans. To compose 50 episodes, it’s going to be a half and half countdown. Meaning that this will be a two part countdown, with 25 episodes in each part.

For this countdown, I have decided to compose what fans think are the 25 worst episodes of the series, and the 25 best episodes of the series. Now you might be asking; “Didn’t you already do a fan edition?” Well yes. Yes I did, actually. But to make things special, I’ve decided to do something different. TO help me make this countdown, all you have to do is send me a message, giving me a list of your 25 least favorite episodes, and a list of your 25 favorite episodes. Don’t worry, I promise I won’t tell anyone your top and bottom lists. But there are a few rules to follow, before you message me:

1. Do NOT PM me episodes that I have already reviewed in a worst/best list that I have done. You cannot give me episodes that I have reviewed in my Worst and Best episodes list, and that includes episodes that I have reviewed in my original Bottom 20. The reason is that, if I already reviewed an episode once, why review it again if I’m just going to say the same thing over and over? It gets old after a while. =/ If you’re curious as to which episodes I’ve reviewed, here are the 3 lists that you aren’t allowed to pick from:

Original Bottom 20:

20 Dear Vikings

19 Squid Wood

18 Penny Foolish

17 Yours, Mine and Mine

16 The Main Drain

15 I’m With Stupid

14 A Day Without Tears

13 Cephalopod Lodge

12 Choir Boys

11 The Splinter

10 Gullible Pants

9 The Cent of Money

8 Nautical Novice

7 Demolition Doofus

6 Gone

5 Plankton’s Regular

4 Stuck In The Wringer

3 Little Yellow Book

2 One Coarse Meal

1 A Pal For Gary

Current Bottom 20:

20 Fungus Among Us

19 All That Glitters

18 Night Light

17 Born Again Krabs

16 Little Yellow Book

15 Choir Boys

14 Dumped

13 Shuffleboarding

12 Someone’s In The Kitchen With Sandy

11 Summer Job

10 Tentacle-Vision

9 Restraining Spongebob

8 The Card

7 Yours, Mine and Mine

6 Stuck In The Wringer

5 Plankton’s Regular

4 I’m With Stupid

3 Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom

2 Gone

1 Tie between One Coarse Meal and A Pal For Gary

Original Top 20:

20 Help Wanted

19 Skill Crane

18 Wishing You Well

17 Chocolate With Nuts

16 Ripped Pants

15 20,000 Patties Under The Sea

14 Big Pink Loser

13 Plankton’s Pet

12 The Algae Is Always Greener

11 Fear of A Krabby Patty

10 Shanghaied

9 SB-129

8 Just One Bite

7 Earworm

6 Idiot Box

5 Atlantis Squarepantis

4 Dying For Pie

3 Best Day Ever

2 Band Geeks

1 Christmas Who?

2. For my original Fan Edition, you aren’t allowed to pick episodes from that Fan Edition, except for the ones I mark with a red X. The reason I’m doing this part is because when I originally reviewed the episodes that have been marked, I felt like I didn’t say exactly everything that needed to be said about them, so if they appear on one of the parts again, I will have the chance to give them a bigger, longer review.

Fan-Voted Countdown:

20 Spongehenge

19 The Main Drain

18 Funny Pants

17 Banned In Bikini Bottom

16 Shuffleboarding

15 Fungus Among Us

14 Waiting

13 The Splinter

12 To Love A Patty X

11 Good Neighbors

10 The Clash Of Triton X

9 Dear Vikings

8 Gone

7 All That Glitters

6 Best Day Ever

5 Karate Island

4 Tie between Boating Buddies and One Coarse Meal

3 A Pal For Gary

2 Pet or Pests

1 Atlantis Squarepantis

3. NO SHORTS! Like I said in my “You Request, I Review” topic, Season 5 shorts like Waiting, Pat No Pay (and even Season 1's Reef Blower) are fine, but shorts themselves (like Back To The Past shorts) aren't allowed. One, because if I've never seen a short, if I try to find one, it would be impossible. Two, mainly because they aren't even episodes!

4. Specials are acceptable (self-explanatory)

5. This time around, you are actually allowed to vote for the latest special, Spongebob You’re Fired.

6. No movies; The reason I say this is because the movies are released to the theaters, not television, therefor they will not be subject for reviewing. TV movies such as Truth or Square are acceptable, though.

7. You are allowed to vote for the episodes that I’ve reviewed in my “You Request, I Review” topic, as long as they haven’t been reviewed on both my Bottom 20s, my Top 20, and my Fan Edition (except for the ones marked in a red X). Also, episodes from any other of my lists are acceptable.

8. For both lists, both Pre-Movie and Post-Movie episodes are acceptable. For the worst list, even Pre-Movie had its share of stinkers. For the best list, even Post-Movie had its share of diamonds.

Just so you know, I will finish my Seasons 6-7 comparison. And during the time it takes to prepare for the newest Fan Edition, I will have time to do my Seasons 6-7 comparison. So, be sure to PM me and will work on composing tallying up the votes!

I'm following it. I can't wait. By the way, I can't PM my bottom 25 and top 25 episodes because I haven't done these lists yet. I still need to watch and rate the episodes that I haven't seen in a while (most of season 1 and 2 episodes and the last season 5 episodes).

I will follow, even though both of my lists can't be revealed.

I will, however, happily reveal my favorite episode is-

SIGNAL LOST.

Gordok: Come on, I've gotta get his favorite episode. (swipes card down slot)

Voice: ACCESS DENIED.

(repeat scene 10 times)

So anyway, yeah, I will follow.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
NOTE: I'VE ALREADY COMPILED THE VOTES! IF ANYBODY WANTS TO SEND ME A VOTE, I SUGGEST THEY DO IT WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS, BECAUSE THE VOTING BOOTH WILL BE CLOSED ON JANUARY 1ST AND THE COUNTDOWN WILL BEGIN. THANK YOU.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
NOTE: I HAVE FULLY COMPILED THE VOTES FOR THE WORST/BEST LIST, SO THE VOTING BOOTH IS NOW CLOSED. THE COUNTDOWN WILL BEGIN TOMORROW ON THE FIRST DAY OF 2014. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

Back