SBM's Top 25 Post Season 4 Episodes Results!

More

VIP
Very underrated episode. The worst part is it's underrated for a reason that doesn't even exist in the episode.

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
Squidward in Clarinetland: Great, but i wouldn't put it on this list
EEK! An Urchin!: Same as Clarinetland

#20 Back to the Past
422.png

"This episode was just awesome. It's definetly one of my favorite season 7 episodes. I always enjoy watching time travel episodes of my favorites shows like Roswell That Ends Well and The Late Philip J. Fry episodes of Futurama; Back to the Pilot and The Big Bang Theory episodes of Family guy and The Time Traveler's Pig episode of Gravity Falls. This episode was vell-writen and very funny. The funny parts are the running gag with Patrick eating tarter sauce, Patrick mistaking the time machine for a vending machine, Squilliam saying "Man Ray is Great", Patrick saying "I'm out of Man Ray dolars?" and there are more. the only problem was the ending because It was very confusing just like many Stewie and Brian traveling back to the 1999 in "Back to the Pilot" episode of Family Guy but It was actually funny and I can ignore that flaw. Just like Trophy said, It's a gem of season 7. I recommend this episode. 10/10"
-SB_DW_Fan, 2013

Season: 7

Personally I prefer Back to the Pilot to this episode...yeah this is overrated and doesnt deserve the love it gets. It's OK, but there are many more WAY better episodes from post-movie out there to be honest.

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
BagelsinEurope said:
..yeah this is overrated and doesnt deserve the love it gets. It's OK, but there are many more WAY better episodes from post-movie out there to be honest.
zis man gets it

hfjs

Hmm.....I would've participated in this....

Looking forward to more, though.

#19 Single Cell Anniversary
153.png

"Loved it! Couldn't stop laughing! Is this a season 6 or 7 episode? Either way, it qualifies to be my favorite from it's season! Loved the song, yay, a song!
And did anybody noticed some innuendos?
laugh.gif
"And the way she processes data, ohh mama!" ha! I give it an A"
Season: 6

#18 A Squarepants Family Vacation
860.png

"Ok I just saw this one. Got the Runaway Road Trip DVD.The show is has a whole different writing style now. I would spoil what happens but I will say that Part of the episode reminds me of Rock Bottom and The Monsters in the Spongebob SquarePants Movie. Also, there are many different places never shown before. I really enjoyed watching this. Season 8 is being fantastic. Probably my second or third favorite episode on the Runaway Road Trip DVD. 10/10"

Season: 8

#17 New Digs
187.png

"Now, THIS is an example of a good Krusty Krab episode. (Just watched it online)
It feels like Drive-thru to me. It has a simple plot, where anything starts to break down, and it's done very cleverly. The characters act perfect, especially Mr. Krabs- I mean, he's cheap, he was always like this, but at least he has common sense (and that's something you don't see very often in new SB).
Now, it's time to watch it's counter part Krabs a la Mode.. Those two are rated reaaaallly high (9.6 for this and 9.7 for Krabs a la Mode)."
MadFred, 2014

Back