SBM's 1st Golden Pineapple Awards - Round 1: Best of Things

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
I was bored, so I decided to come up with this. No, this isn't the roleplay, but rather a side project that celebrates all things SpongeBuddy Mania. An unofficial revival of the SBM Awards (SBM Favorite Fanfics, Golden Raspberry, etc.). Patty Sponge hosted the SBM Golden Globes and DigitalDeathstraction hosted the Golden Raspberry, so I think it's time for me to host the 1st ever SBM Golden Pineapple (with all due credit to Patty Sponge and DigitalDeathstraction).

So here's how it works. This will work like a normal awards thread. Unlike the last two, there will be ten rounds. Five rounds for nominations, and five rounds for voting, which go as follows:
  • Round 1: Best of Things
  • Round 2: Neutral of Things
  • Round 3: Worst of Things
  • Round 4: Official SpongeBob Stuff
  • Round 5: SBM Users
  • Round 6: Voting for the Best
  • Round 7: Voting for the Neutral
  • Round 8: Voting for the Worst
  • Round 9: Voting for the Official Stuff
  • Round 10: Voting for the SBMers
After the 8th round, we'll have a tournament to see...
  • Bonus: Who's the best SBMer of 2022?
After the tournament, we'll have the final results.

So get ready! The awards start soon! But for now, Round 1 starts! (And by the way, the update/introduction/discussion thread/forum game/fanart/fanfic you nominate can be made at any time over the course of SpongeBuddy Mania's lifetime, so go crazy with the nominations! However, while you cannot nominate or vote for any posts you made (that includes me), you can nominate/vote for those posts you requested but DIDN'T make.)
  1. Best Update
  2. Best Introduction
  3. Best Discussion Thread
  4. Best Forum Game
  5. Best Fan Art
  6. Best Fanfic
Personally, I nominate these:
  1. Best Update: Plankton getting a spin-off movie; SpongeBob coming to Fall Guys; PinkPugPrincess becoming a staff member
  2. Best Introduction: Hey there, SB fans in the US 🇺🇸 and around the world 🌎! by @GrnLeafNinjaMnky22
  3. Best Discussion Thread: wasn't there an arcade on this site? by @meko1432
  4. Best Forum Game: Episode or Episode by @PlanktonBob & Roleplay by @MightyMario
  5. Best Fan Art: My Rehydrated stuff drawings by @RehydratedFodder & Plankton Quits!: My Drawings by @Squidward1999
  6. Best Fanfic: From Hero to Legend by @That One Random Boss
Now, let the nominating begin!!!

Last edited:

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I was bored, so I decided to come up with this. No, this isn't the roleplay, but rather a side project that celebrates all things SpongeBuddy Mania. An unofficial revival of the SBM Awards (SBM Favorite Fanfics, Golden Raspberry, etc.). Patty Sponge hosted the SBM Golden Globes and DigitalDeathstraction hosted the Golden Raspberry, so I think it's time for me to host the 1st ever SBM Golden Pineapple (with all due credit to Patty Sponge and DigitalDeathstraction).

So here's how it works. This will work like a normal awards thread. Unlike the last two, there will be ten rounds. Five rounds for nominations, and five rounds for voting, which go as follows:
  • Round 1: Best of Things
  • Round 2: Neutral of Things
  • Round 3: Worst of Things
  • Round 4: Official SpongeBob Stuff
  • Round 5: SBM Users
  • Round 6: Voting for the Best
  • Round 7: Voting for the Neutral
  • Round 8: Voting for the Worst
  • Round 9: Voting for the Official Stuff
  • Round 10: Voting for the SBMers
After the 8th round, we'll have a tournament to see...
  • Bonus: Who's the best SBMer of 2022?
After the tournament, we'll have the final results.

So get ready! The awards start soon! But for now, Round 1 starts! (And by the way, the update/introduction/discussion thread/forum game/fanart/fanfic you nominate can be made at any time over the course of SpongeBuddy Mania's lifetime, so go crazy with the nominations! However, while you cannot nominate or vote for any posts you made (that includes me), you can nominate/vote for those posts you requested but DIDN'T make.)
  1. Best Update
  2. Best Introduction
  3. Best Discussion Thread
  4. Best Forum Game
  5. Best Fan Art
  6. Best Fanfic
Personally, I nominate these:
  1. Best Update: Plankton getting a spin-off movie; SpongeBob coming to Fall Guys; PinkPugPrincess becoming a staff member
  2. Best Introduction: Hey there, SB fans in the US 🇺🇸 and around the world 🌎! by @GrnLeafNinjaMnky22
  3. Best Discussion Thread: wasn't there an arcade on this site? by @meko1432
  4. Best Forum Game: Episode or Episode by @PlanktonBob
  5. Best Fan Art: My Rehydrated stuff drawings by @RehydratedFodder & Plankton Quits!: My Drawings by @Squidward1999
  6. Best Fanfic: From Hero to Legend by @That One Random Boss
Now, let the nominating begin!!!
Thank you for nominating my staff promotion thread!

Back