SBM's 10th Anniversary

Spongefifi

Derpina
Woohoo!! Happy 10th anniversary, SBM! It's crazy to see how the site is still going strong, I feel honored to say SBM was my very first forum and my first online family, I never would have thought back then that we'd still be friends and here we are! SSJ, I gotta congratulate you as well as the rest of the staff, but seeing in those videos how dedicated you are to the site is astonishing, I can't think of many people that would put that much thought and effort into a SpongeBob site, something that sounds silly for other people, but so close and important for us, so thanks for your dedication and I hope the site goes on and on even after SB is no longer going (which isn't any time soon ;) )

and you're welcome for the drawing, anything for you guys <3

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER???

so high

OH oh OH oh OH oh OH

Happy 10th anniversary, SBM!

I've had a great time here, although I really do regret not being active here that often, especially as of late. I fondly remember flashchatting with Mothra and other members on Christmas vacation, reading the legendary fanfics of Douglas (AKA Stinkoman 20X6), and all around just having fun talking about SpongeBob and stuff. Like I said, sorry for my inactivity, but I hope this website has many more anniversaries to come! :D

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Sweet sauce! I'm glad everyone who's here today got to enjoy being here today! :coolio:

A special thanks to the entire staff, not only have you brought us from five years to ten, but we have improved in every way. :thumbsup:

I remember our First Anniversary like it was nine years ago. :shiftyninja:

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Ten years. Where does the time go?

There's a lot I could- or rather, should- say on this occasion, but I think it's all been said above. We didn't set out to last this long, but it's been a privilege to do so.

To ssj4gogita4 and abney317, and to all our fabulous staff moderators (both past and present) goes all the credit. Also a shout-out to my brother, Spongey34 :spongey: , who I think is as much at fault as anyone for making this place such a success (especially in the early days of the site). SBM has always been a labor of love for those who run it, and of course, we wouldn't have reason to do so without the great and friendly community of people who continue to visit.

With any luck, we'll be here for at least another ten years, and we'll have plenty to talk about then... and in the meantime. :)

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Stay tuned for the SpongeBuddy Mania 10th Anniversary Big Time Impressive Celebratory Podcast Extravaganza, featuring dozens of past SpongeBob guest stars including Johnny Depp, David Bowie, Scarlett Johansson, Amy Poehler and David Hasselhoff and a special musical performance by Pantera!*

*We haven't actually got around to asking them yet but I don't see how they could say no.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
DadMom AngryPants said:
Stay tuned for the SpongeBuddy Mania 10th Anniversary Big Time Impressive Celebratory Podcast Extravaganza, featuring dozens of past SpongeBob guest stars including Johnny Depp, David Bowie, Scarlett Johansson, Amy Poehler and David Hasselhoff and a special musical performance by Pantera!*

*We haven't actually got around to asking them yet but I don't see how they could say no.
You forgot the guest of honor Tom Kenny. You CAN'T have a SpongeBob party without him. :p

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Award said:
You forgot the guest of honor Tom Kenny. You CAN'T have a SpongeBob party without him. :P
...unless you have a SpongeBob party without him.

2000sKid

Giant Clam

Am I the only that thinks that Tom Kenny might actually show if we ask him too?

PinheadLarry

Ponhead
Jw9J4ei.png

Cha

I love SBM
Hey Tom Kenny if you're viewing the forums again, don't say anything! :sbface:

The Squid

Moby Dollar
Congrats on a 10-year anniversary! I've only been here for a year and a half, but I-

WHAT?
This was two days ago?

Umm...
jus topping 2 sai haippy buhday.

Okay, I got my reason to show up, time to disappear again!

Still, congrats guys

Back