SBM v5.5! New Forum Skin, Picture Gallery, and more!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Just finished adding screenshots of the movie: http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?id=movie
I guess all that's left is the shorts

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Video Games section added under Science and Tech. I meant to do that along with everything else, but I forgot since I was frantically adding all the updates

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I meant to ask, are you going to go back and merge the recently started episode threads with the original threads from the time of the episode airing?

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I meant to ask, are you going to go back and merge the recently started episode threads with the original threads from the time of the episode airing?
I'd like to.. I'd only want to do it for the general discussion ones though.. wouldn't want to merge any that are like "rate the episodes" or "this episode stinks club"
If you'd like to do that you're more than welcome to

ooooooofy

hello! :)
This is a great super awesome update! That's all I have to say. Now goodbye. I'll see you on some other random post.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Just had a great idea lol

This will only work if IPB lets you do it but what about a Facebook/Twitter style thing on forum lists where, the more you go down the page the more old threads load? That would be nice for looking through old threads

My main idea for this was for the episode forums but obviously with the new grid style thing it doesn't matter

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
I like all the new features added to SBM. Especially with the banner selection and full page backgrounds (Patrick FTW)

Also the episode grid was neat and all, and the color picker is very customizable. Loving it all so far!

It was a good time to join SBM. :)

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Updated the transcripts pages to have pictures for the episode going along the right side of the transcript

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
The new skin is very, very nice, and I've always wanted something like the color customizer. I'm usually very anti-redesign, but this is the best overhaul SBM has done in a long time. Nicely done. :)

Web Surfer

Banished
Another suggestion: Remove the screenshots of Pet or Pests and The Splinter.

Back