Pinned thread SBM Updates

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
OyIuh.png

LITERALLY!!!!!

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Oh. I noticed an error on the Movie page. The movie was directed by Stephen Hllenburg, not C.H Greenblatt and Sherm Cohen. They were storyboard artists.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Added search to main site :) It works pretty well.. but it's not 100% perfect.. I'm still making some tweaks.. but it'll do the job for now

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Wow, that's awesome! Exactly like Wiki search where it shows up links, but this has it under headers. Exactly what the site needs.

Needs a few tweaks, I agree, like ggetting rid of the box that appears with previous searches - and it needs to be more obvious that you don't press enter because it takes a second or so to come up, so I pressed enter and nothing happened. And also the way it looks, but that isn't important.

Great feature.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Wow, that's awesome! Exactly like Wiki search where it shows up links, but this has it under headers. Exactly what the site needs.

Needs a few tweaks, I agree, like ggetting rid of the box that appears with previous searches - and it needs to be more obvious that you don't press enter because it takes a second or so to come up, so I pressed enter and nothing happened. And also the way it looks, but that isn't important.

Great feature.
Yeah.. both my exact thoughts when using it haha
already fixed the input history issue... although old browsers it probably won't work since it's not really standard

as for hitting enter I did the same thing just by habit haha... fixed that as well :)

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Yeah, I did it by habit too lol.

Yep the input box and the enter button have been fixed - good work :)

cwn

Porous Freak
Why are there pink faces on top of the screen? They look cool.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
History page updated. Added some screenshots by the bit about April Fools day 2012

Back