Squidward Tortellini
Staff

It's all about you, girl
On your 16th birthday
Pay attention to you, girl
Everyone has to do just what you say
You get your very own spotlight tonight
'Cause it's all about you

Another year has gone by and SBM has turned 16! Even during these moments going on around the word, it still amazes me that content is still being updated on the mainsite, the forums are still going, and the show is still continuing to show new episodes and even a 3rd movie later this year! We have big plans for the summer before the movie is released in theaters so stay tuned!

I wish everyone to stay safe, healthy, and sane during these unfortunate times in the world. If there is anything you ever need to get off your chest, I know I'm all ears and I'm sure others are happy to hear as well. :)

Thank you for being apart of SBM and letting me control your lives.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I'm just here for the cookies. 🍪🍪🍪

In all seriousness, though, I never thought this place would be around for the better half of my life. SpongeBuddy started as a fun project between me and @Spongey34, but it really took off when @ssj4gogita4 came on board with his excellent SpongeBob Mania. I don't think it's news to anyone that @ssj4gogita4 has always been the heart and soul of this place (he has put so much more work into it than the rest of us), but I'd like to give a shout-out to all our previous and current staff and administrators – you know who you are – because this place would not be here without you!

And of course a tip-of-the-hat to our members, past and present. We keep the site running because we enjoy it, and because we hope it's a small sanctuary of cheer in an admittedly rough and tumble world. Let's all try and take a leaf from SpongeBob's book, and continue to look for the good in everything.

:yousure:

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
then Spongebob will be chaperone for the SBM prom

latest

Back