SBM Praisebook 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fittz

Friends
Mr. Fittz: Don't know you..?
Oh, please. Don't you remember me? I was one of the first mods on here (my name was "patrick" then). Do you remember? Sheesh. It seems like I'm the old timer that the other old timers forget. :tongue:

Michael

Register On SBE Or Die!
snellie: Don't know you..?
Michael: Don't know you..?

Too bad. But you should know me and sneillie cause we have nearly 2000 posts.

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
do_the_sponge: The pie-obssessed lad right? ...Or was that somebody else Dx *tries to remmy*

yeeeeeahhh....thats me :bleh: but im not a pie-obsessessed lad anymore cause some peoples ruined the fun :bleh:

Ah, I thought that was you ^w^
Aww, pity that *hands you a slice of
cake.gif
instead* There's always cake... ;3

Ag3nt said:
sp0ng3b0b182: Talkative chap who is easy-going and great to talk to (I think that's you, is your name William? D=).

Ya, thats me =P

Kewleh! *pokeh* =D
Well, at least my memory is still working...kinda ^-^U

revolution

Daydreams
do_the_sponge: The pie-obssessed lad right? ...Or was that somebody else Dx *tries to remmy*

yeeeeeahhh....thats me :bleh: but im not a pie-obsessessed lad anymore cause some peoples ruined the fun :bleh:

cake.gif

Ag3nt said:
sp0ng3b0b182: Talkative chap who is easy-going and great to talk to (I think that's you, is your name William? D=).

Ya, thats me =P

Kewleh! *pokeh* =D
I still miss the past, and yes, some of the third generation (SBM3G) of SBMies ruined the pie fad =( :bleh: (first generation: 2004, second generation: 2005, third generation: 2006, and it goes one =P)

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

yeeeeeahhh....thats me :sandyx: but im not a pie-obsessessed lad anymore cause some peoples ruined the fun :sandyx:

cake.gif

Ag3nt said:

Ya, thats me =P

Kewleh! *pokeh* =D
I still miss the past, and yes, some of the third generation (SBM3G) of SBMies ruined the pie fad =( :sandyx: (first generation: 2004, second generation: 2005, third generation: 2006, and it goes one =P)
What about me? I ruined stuff too!!! :sandyx:

Status
Not open for further replies.