mythix super saiyan 4 said:
abney317: you are a really cool member who holds sbm together
Alex Squarepants:
Amphitrite: you are really nice and help everyone
Baloo: your reviews on disney are really cool
Bob Carotte: you are a funny and mature user
CakeCup: you are really nice .
Cha: you are friendly and amazing with art
Cream: Cream, you are also a really great member., and it is nice to know you on both here and SBC.
Deadpool:
dmandaboi: You are actually pretty hilarious
El Jacko you are another nice user. It's funny how you and your bro interact with each other, and I love getting to know you on Discord.
Ellie Williams:
EmployeeAMillion: I really love your reviews, especially on your seasons 1-8 topic! You also have a really nice demeanor on the site, which is something that we need more of.
Hawkbit Alpha: dude. You are one of the most mature members on both the site on Discord, and you have contributed quite a bit on here.
Honest Slug: I'm gonna be 100% honest here. You are one of the funniest members on here
Jack M Crazyfish: Call me crazy, but you are great
Jewish Cyborg: Another hilarious member
Lightning McStorm: Storm, you have massively improved since 2017. I really like how chill your attitude is on here.
Master WhoBruh: There's a reason why your nickname has "master" in it. You are a master at being an excellent SpongeBuddy on here.
McSponge: I really enjoy your SpongeBob reviews on this site, since they are always well thought out and detailed. They are always an interesting read.
MrColeslaw: Hey, it's one of my Discord chat mod buddies!
mythix super saiyan 4: you are a loser who should be friended with no one on sbm
OWM: I really love your avatars
President Squidward: You are THE perfect member on here. Say what you want about that, but it's true. You are fun to be around, especially on Discord, your snack and drink reviews are great, your avatars are top-notch, and I love your Squidward rivalries. Keep on being one of the best users on here, you truly deserve it.
Puffy Fluffy: Another hilarious member. I'll protect you from that scary Patchy, buddy.
Sailor Girl Charli: You are another great reviewer. I know that I may sound like I am repeating myself at this point, but you are another one of those members that I would always love.
SpongeBuddyPH: you are a really friendly newbie and it is nice to know 'ya.
SpongeOddFan: Where do I start? Well, you are a really admirable member
SquiddyFace:
ssj4gogita4: the admin of sbm What else do I have to say besides you are a fabulous admin! sbm would not be the same without you
tEMMIE:
The Appetizer:Thanks for making SBM a better place to be on.
TheLocalAquatic: Your signatures are some of the finest pieces that SBM has to offer. It is also fun to talk to you on Discord,
Wintermelon43: Spectacular member, on both SBM and Discord. You are an excellent member to talk to when it comes to SpongeBob related stuff, and game topics. I'm so happy to see members like you become really active.
Zimmy11: Your daily question topics are always something interesting.

sorry for the obvious thing of it being rushed
You literally just took most of my compliments and put them in your post. Seriously, stop copying me.

Depressed Luigi

Banished

1,692 posts
$46 doubloons
abney317: you are a really cool member who holds sbm together
Alex Squarepants:
Amphitrite: you are really nice and help everyone
Baloo: your reviews on disney are really cool
Bob Carotte: you are a funny and mature user
CakeCup: you are really nice .
Cha: you are friendly and amazing with art
Cream: Cream, you are also a really great member., and it is nice to know you on both here and SBC.
Deadpool:
dmandaboi: You are actually pretty hilarious
El Jacko you are another nice user. It's funny how you and your bro interact with each other, and I love getting to know you on Discord.
Ellie Williams:
EmployeeAMillion: I really love your reviews, especially on your seasons 1-8 topic! You also have a really nice demeanor on the site, which is something that we need more of.
Hawkbit Alpha: dude. You are one of the most mature members on both the site on Discord, and you have contributed quite a bit on here.
Honest Slug: I'm gonna be 100% honest here. You are one of the funniest members on here
Jack M Crazyfish: Call me crazy, but you are great
Jewish Cyborg: Another hilarious member
Lightning McStorm: Storm, you have massively improved since 2017. I really like how chill your attitude is on here.
Master WhoBruh: There's a reason why your nickname has "master" in it. You are a master at being an excellent SpongeBuddy on here.
McSponge: I really enjoy your SpongeBob reviews on this site, since they are always well thought out and detailed. They are always an interesting read.
MrColeslaw: Hey, it's one of my Discord chat mod buddies!
mythix super saiyan 4: you are a loser who should be friended with no one on sbm
OWM: I really love your avatars
President Squidward: You are THE perfect member on here. Say what you want about that, but it's true. You are fun to be around, especially on Discord, your snack and drink reviews are great, your avatars are top-notch, and I love your Squidward rivalries. Keep on being one of the best users on here, you truly deserve it.
Puffy Fluffy: Another hilarious member. I'll protect you from that scary Patchy, buddy.
Sailor Girl Charli: You are another great reviewer. I know that I may sound like I am repeating myself at this point, but you are another one of those members that I would always love.
SpongeBuddyPH: you are a really friendly newbie and it is nice to know 'ya.
SpongeOddFan: Where do I start? Well, you are a really admirable member
SquiddyFace:
ssj4gogita4: the admin of sbm What else do I have to say besides you are a fabulous admin! sbm would not be the same without you
tEMMIE:
The Appetizer:Thanks for making SBM a better place to be on.
TheLocalAquatic: Your signatures are some of the finest pieces that SBM has to offer. It is also fun to talk to you on Discord,
Wintermelon43: Spectacular member, on both SBM and Discord. You are an excellent member to talk to when it comes to SpongeBob related stuff, and game topics. I'm so happy to see members like you become really active.
Zimmy11: Your daily question topics are always something interesting.

sorry for the obvious thing of it being rushed
:burger:

Depressed Luigi

Banished

1,692 posts
$46 doubloons
I'm not very good at this kind of thing, so sorry if my compliment isn't very good.

Sorry about how long it took to post this too

abney317: You've helped this site a lot and you're a good speedrunner at Mario Kart!
Alex Squarepants: I haven't met you very much, but you seem to be a nice person!
Amphitrite: You're a great mod on here! I also like how you still really like the show too!
Baloo: I like your Disney reviews! It's cool to see how much you like disney!
Bob Carotte: I enjoy chatting with you you on the discord! You're a great chat mod! You're also quite funny too!
CakeCup: You are one of the nicest and friendliest users on the whole site, and a great chat mod! I enjoy chatting with you on the discord!
Cha: I haven't met you very much, but you seem to be a nice person!
Cream: Redacted
Deadpool: I haven't met you very much, but It's cool how much you like Deadpool (even though I never watched it)!
dmandaboi: You're a really funny user! I espicially love the todd phillips transcripts!
El Jacko: I enjoy chatting with you on discord, and You're funny too! And plus, you're part of the godliest shipping ever :sbfunny:
Ellie Williams: I haven't met you very much, but you seem to be a nice person!
EmployeeAMillion: I like your spongebob reviews! I enjoy reading your spongebob reviews on here (though I still need to finish reading the season 3-5 ones). You're nice too!
HawkbitAlpha: The discord you made is really good, and I really like going on it, you're a great chat mod/discord admin! You're also a great debator too!
Honest Slug: You're one of the funniest users on the whole site, I like your sense of humor!
Jack M Crazyfish: I like how you help continue some of the games in the fry cook games section!
Jewish Cyborg: Haven't met you very much, but you're funny!
Lightning McStorm: While I didn't know your old self, I've seen some pictures of it, and you've defitenly improved since then, since you're a cool person now!
Master WhoBruh: You are a very mature member! I also like your reviews too!
McSponge: I like your Spongebob reviews! You seem to be pretty agreeable too!
MrColeslaw: I enjoy chatting with you on discord, and you're a good chat mod!
mythix super saiyan 4: I have fun talking to you (and trolling you) on discord!
OWM: I didn't really know you until recently, but you're a funny guy!
President Squidward: You're a cool and funny guy, you make good posts, and I like talking to you on discord! I hope Karl Hadrika gives you that drawing soon!
Puffy Fluffy: You're one of the funniest users on here! You're much better than scary Patchy! Good luck eating snails!
Sailor Girl Charli: I like your Spongebob reviews!
SpongeBuddyPH: I haven't met you very much, but you seem to be a nice person!
SpongeOddFan: I haven't met you very much, but you seem to be a nice person!
SquiddyFace: You're actually fun to talk to a lot of the time, I do like you in general. You can be funny and nice and fun to talk to!
ssj4gogita4: You're a great admin on here, you run the site very well!
tEMMIE: I don't know you very much, but I like your posts on the random pictures thread!
The Appetizer: I haven't met you very much, but you seem to be a nice person!
TheLocalAquatic: I enjoy chatting with you on discord! I've also heard you're a good artist too (haven't looked much at art here though yet)! Plus you're part of the godliest shipping ever :sbfunny:
Wintermelon43: This user automatically sucks because he hates Gumball
Zimmy11: I like your status questions and how you've been making a whole fan episode (though I haven't been looking at it very much)! I also have heard your blogs are good too, I should look at that sometime.

Lightning McStorm

Banished

5,924 posts
$2,286 doubloons
Like Winter said, I'm not good at this

abney317: You help make this site great, and you are a great admin.
Alex Squarepants: I don't know you well, but from what I seen you are very nice.
Amphitrite: You are very nice, and I'm happy you are a mod.
Baloo:
Bob Carotte: You are really funny, and you are one of my favorite members.
CakeCup: You are very nice, and I like your attitude. You make great sigs, and thanks for making mine.
Cha: You are very nice, and funny. You were a great mod too.
Cream: I don't know you well, but from what I seen you are very nice.
Deadpool: I love your movie.
dmandaboi: You are a great member, and I like your post.
El Jacko: You are funny.
Ellie Williams:
EmployeeAMillion: I like your post
Hawkbit Alpha: You are one of my favorite members on this site. You are smart and funny. You also do a good job on Discord.
Honest Slug: You started (and ended) the "I'm A Bunny Now" meme/club. Even though I didn't join it, I thought it was funny.
Jack M Crazyfish:
Jewish Cyborg: You are funny, and I love your username,
Lightning McStorm:
Master WhoBruh: You are also one of my favorite members. I like that you also like Marvel and Steven Universe.
McSponge:
MrColeslaw: You are another one of my favorite members. You are funny, Kevin.
mythix super saiyan 4: You are funny.
OWM: You are a good member, and I like your username.
President Squidward: Another favorite member of mine. You are funny, you make awesome posts, you are a good friend, and I like your username.
Puffy Fluffy: I like your posts.
Sailor Girl Charli:
SpongeBuddyPH:
SpongeOddFan: You are a nice member, and I like that you also like WWE.
SquiddyFace: You are a nice member, and I'm glad you were also unbanned,
ssj4gogita4:You are a great admin, you are funny, and I like your posts. Thanks for giving me a second chance.
tEMMIE: I like your username.
TheAppetizer:
TheLocalAquatic: You are very nice, and I like your username.
Wintermelon43: You are nice, I like your username, and your avatar on Discord.
Zimmy11: I like your username.

Ellie Williams

320 posts
$717 doubloons
abney317:
Alex Squarepants:
Amphitrite: You're a really great mod around here also you seem really nice and friendly.
Baloo:
Bob Carotte:
Cakecup: I don't really know you too well either but you seem really nice.
Cha:
Cream:
Deadpool:
dmandaboi: You're great to have around.
El Jacko:
Ellie Williams: You're sure are so very unique with a good attitude.
EmployeeAMillion:
Hawkbit Alpha: I really don't know you too well but you seem really smart also ok member here, hopefully we should get to know each other.
Honest Slug:
Jack M Crazyfish:
Jewish Cyborg:
Lightning McStorm: I don't know you that well but I like you're username by the way since it reminds me of Thor Ragnarok.
Master WhoBruh: Man you're so awesome becasue I never thought a member here would be a huge MCU nerd as much as I am lol which we have in common also yes #WAKANDAFOREVER
McSponge: You're a really smart cool member around this site also yes we should get to know each other more lol.
MrColeslaw:
mythix super saiyan 4:
OWM:
President Squidward: You seem really awesome around this site also I'm looking forward for you to try out Life is Strange.
Puffy Fluffy:
Sailor Girl Charli:
SpongeBuddyPH:
SpongeOddFan:
SquiddyFace: We don't know each other that well but you seem like a nice dude.
ssj4gogita4: Thanks for making this site before I was born.
tEMMIE:
The Appetizer:
TheLocalAquatic:
Wintermelon43: You seem really cool.
Zimmy11: You seem pretty chill especially asking questions on the status.

Yeah sorry I'm a month late but here it is.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,669 posts
$4,832 doubloons
Really late, but I am going to do this anyways, my only excuse is that this started before I even joined and I just found out about it, sorry.

abney317: Someone who I have great admiration for, you're not shy at all to stop my mistakes, and I thank you. Your streams are also some of the best I've ever seen. I had to do a double take the first time I saw you here, I couldn't believe it was the same abney.
Alex Squarepants: I don't really know you, and you don't really know me. I've seen you around, but besides that, sorry I guess. You seem cool, though.
Amphitrite: Never had any real extended interaction, but your posts are pretty cool and I love the theme with your profile.
Baloo: Just like Alex Squarepants, except I've actually never seen you around. I don't know who you are at all.
Bob Carotte: Great mod, you seem chill, and just like abney you're not shy to stop my crap.
CakeCup: Great ex-mod, probably the one I can relate to the most out of anyone here.
Cha: Very funny, and very cool, good aspects eh?
Cream:
Deadpool: Sorry never heard of you, nice movie though.
dmandaboi: Again, not really any extended conversation, but you seem pretty nice.
El Jacko: Exactly the same as dmandaboi
Ellie Williams: We've probably talked once, and you seem like a nice person, no harm at all done.
EmployeeAMillion: You are the first person I ever saw when I joined this site, you are the one who showed to me reviewing SpongeBob, I think we've become decent friends so far, and I hope it can thrive!
Hawkbit Alpha: Very direct and precise in what you say. You are not afraid to speak up against crap and that's a trait I respect.
Honest Slug: I don't know much about you, but again, you seem cool.
Jack M Crazyfish:Same as Honest Slug, except again, I've never seen
Jewish Cyborg: Another person who I have had no extended interaction with, you seem like a really nice person or cyborg.
Lightning McStorm: You're not shy to chill, and I like that a lot.
Master WhoBruh: Eh again I don't know much, I see you around, but I don't talk to you. Not a bad thing though, seem like a smart person.
McSponge: Yeah I know who you are, I like your posts, you're one of those reviewers of SpongeBob, and though going in there's a 65% chance we'll disagree on it, only adds to the fun.
MrColeslaw: Never seen you, never heard of you, I don't know what to think man.
mythix super saiyan 4: Yeah you seem chill. You post a decent amount, and you gave me a very nice profile picture.
OWM: Sadly, never heard of you, sorry.
President Squidward: If EmployeeAMillion is the first person I ever saw, you're the first person I have ever talked to. You showed great honesty when you apologized, because it not only made you look good, it made my first impressions of the staff look good. I think you're pretty cool.
Puffy Fluffy: You're alright, no issues here.
Sailor Girl Charli: I like your posts, no interaction, but what you post is quality, and I like that a lot.
SpongeBuddyPH: Nice friend, you review too, I see you about everyday, you're cool.
SpongeOddFan: Yeah I know you decently, you respect me, so I respect you, good exchange eh?
SquiddyFace: I recognize the name, I just can't fit with. If you PMed me right now, I would know who you are, and that sucks man.
ssj4gogita4: You do so much here that I consider you the owner. It's been a rocky ride as I am writing this, but I respect you being open, and I still stand by the like I gave on that original post, I wanted someone to come out.
tEMMIE: Just like SquiddyFace, yeah sorry it sucks.
The Appetizer: I feel like you have seniority here, and that's pretty cool, I have never talked to you, but you seem really cool.
TheLocalAquatic: Yep, I know perfectly well who you are. When you speak out and lay it all on the line, it's pretty inspirational.
Wintermelon43: I've seen bits and pieces of you, I think you're pretty funny, and it's chill all the way.
Zimmy11: You make really good posts, I don't see you THAT much on topics, in fact I see you more on status updates, but I do think you make quality posts, and I like that a lot.

Edit: Yep screwed up the bolding, got it fixed, sorry.