SBM Praisebook 2018

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,176 posts

$3,834 doubloons
It's simple.
-Use full sentences/phrases to describe the members below.
-If you cannot think of anything positive for that member, leave it blank. Don't erase it.
-No flaming, arguing, negative comments or your entry will be removed.
-If your name is not in the list either you didn't read the other topic or....yeah....we'll leave it at that.
Code:
[b]abney317:[/b]
[b]Alex Squarepants:[/b]
[b]Amphitrite:[/b]
[b]Baloo:[/b]
[b]Bob Carotte:[/b]
[b]CakeCup:[/b]
[b]Cha:[/b]
[b]Cream:[/b]
[b]Deadpool:[/b]
[b]dmandaboi:[/b]
[b]El Jacko:[/b]
[b]Ellie Williams:[/b]
[b]EmployeeAMillion:[/b]
[b]Hawkbit Alpha:[/b]
[b]Honest Slug:[/b]
[b]Jack M Crazyfish:[/b]
[b]Jewish Cyborg:[/b]
[b]Lightning McStorm:[/b]
[b]Master WhoBruh:[/b]
[b]McSponge:[/b]
[b]MrColeslaw:[/b]
[b]mythix super saiyan 4:[/b]
[b]OWM:[/b]
[b]President Squidward:[/b]
[b]Puffy Fluffy:[/b]
[b]Sailor Girl Charli:[/b]
[b]SpongeBuddyPH:[/b]
[b]SpongeOddFan:[/b]
[b]SquiddyFace:[/b]
[b]ssj4gogita4:[/b]
[b]tEMMIE:[/b]
[b]The Appetizer:[/b]
[b]TheLocalAquatic:[/b]
[b]Wintermelon43:[/b]
[b]Zimmy11:[/b]

President Squidward

Banished

13,293 posts
$3,209 doubloons
abney317: You've been a great help with the site over the years I've been here. I deeply apologize for getting frustrated a week or so ago. I still appreciate your suggestion to get a capture card. Thank you so much for that!
Alex Squarepants: I like you man, you should talk more on SBM Discord when you have the chance.
Amphitrite: I'm happy to see one of my favorite 2013 members becoming a staff member and staying on this very site! <3
Baloo: You have good taste in Disney characters (love how some such as Penny and Al became sort of memes here), and I enjoy reading your Disney movie reviews.
Bob Carotte: I like you a lot man, always have a blast talking to you on Discord. o_O
CakeCup: Another awesome Discord mod who I love talking to alot! :D
Cha: You are one of the most kindest members ever! Thanks for always being supportive and awesome to talk with! Really love your art too (such as the unexpected Squidicula drawing you made me last night). <3
Cream: I really want to talk to you again like we used to last year. You're super kind, plus I love your art!
Deadpool:
dmandaboi: You are starting to become one of my favorite SBM members. I love your sense of humor and love talking to ya on Discord!
El Jacko: Just like your brother Bob, you're super kind and cool to chat with!
Ellie Williams: I will play Life is Strange one day :sbfunny:
EmployeeAMillion: You have good taste in memes and are very intelligent!
Hawkbit Alpha: Oh man. Where do I start?

We've been best friends ever since day one on this site. I'm so glad I joined your SBM Discord, I always have a blast there. You're also a good debater, and you're always there when I'm having an issue.
Honest Slug: Another favorite member of mine. I love your sense of humor a lot, plus I'm a Bunny Now is one of the greatest SBM memes I've seen in a long time. It's cool you're a fan of Ralphthemoviemaker like me. :p still agree that Color Splash sucks btw
Jack M Crazyfish:
Jewish Cyborg: I love the videos you have posyed in the past a lot. You're a pretty funny guy who's introduced me to a lot of awesome and funny stuff!
Lightning McStorm: I think I said this last year, but you have improved massively since 2015. You're a very chill dude and I hope things get better with family. If you need to talk about it, we're here for ya.
Master WhoBruh: #JUSTICEFOREDDIE
McSponge: Another favorite newer member of mine, you have some good taste in images and memes. XD
MrColeslaw: best of kevin 3 when :funny:

I kid. I'm glad you've warmed up with SBM recently! <3 You're a very kind lad and you and I have great conversations! I still need to send out those tapes, my bad. <.>
mythix super saiyan 4: marshall and fire man sam needs to become an official rivalry
OWM: you're the best post random pictures poster ever. love members with a sense of humor!
President Squidward: I hope Karl Hadrika forgets your drawing, you weirdo.
Puffy Fluffy: I like Walgreens too!
Sailor Girl Charli:
SpongeBuddyPH:
SpongeOddFan: You are probably the kindest member to me ever. I hope you're doing well health-wise at the moment. <33
SquiddyFace: you are one thicc b :sbfunny:
ssj4gogita4:
tEMMIE: Great sense of humor? Check. Introduced me to some awesome music? Check. I will get to the Coldcut album soon! Thanks for introducing me to Amon Tobin btw :sbfunny:
The Appetizer: you should chat on discord more often! :(
TheLocalAquatic: Thank you so much for the Squidicula drawing, I love your art so much! Plus, you're a swell fellow and I like how you like Burger King as much as I do. :p
Wintermelon43: Love our Nickelodeon vs CN talks, I'm a Bunny Now jokes, and quoting the best movie ever made, Blurt! Again, I'm glad I met members such as you!
Zimmy11: Your current fanfic is amazing. Keep at it!

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD

5,877 posts
$11,879 doubloons
abney317: You, sir, are a total beast at Mario Kart! You do quite a bit to help SBM stay afloat, which is greatly appreciated here.
Alex Squarepants: When you joined SBM, I knew that you were going to be one of my favorite members of all time. You are fun to be around, friendly, and quite interesting. Wish you were a little more active on here, however.
Amphitrite: I gotta say, you are one of my best friends on here, girlfriend! I really like your SpongeBob reviews as well as how supportive you were during my dark times.
Baloo: SBM's resident Disney fan! I really like being your "wife", and your Disney movie reviews are always well-edited. We should talk more often, honestly.
Bob Carotte: Bob, you are my best friend on SBM. Seriously. We knew each other since we started posting here back during July of 2015 and I always love talking to you. You are one of those members that truly understands me on my worst days, and you help me smile on my best days. So thank you for being one of the most friendly members on here, Booby. :p
CakeCup: Overrated SpongeBuddy. I don't get why others like you so much.
Cha: Fantastic member. I really love your artwork, your joyful attitude on here, and your overall friendliness.
Cream: Cream, you are also a really great member. I love the way that you made your signatures back when you had a sig shop, and it is nice to know you on both here and SBC.
Deadpool: You are a cool movie character. Come and get some tacos and chimichangas, dude!
dmandaboi: You are actually pretty hilarious. I really like the Dman show and I always love how you write transcripts for Todd Phillip's videos. Overall, I think that you are great.
El Jacko: Choco Taco (hurray for Discord inside jokes!), you are another one of my favorite members. It's funny how you and your bro interact with each other, and I love getting to know you on Discord.
Ellie Williams: I don't know you a whole lot, but from what I have seen, you are a friendly member. That's all I have to say, honestly. Keep up the kind attitude on here. :sbthumbs:
EmployeeAMillion: I really love your reviews, especially on your seasons 1-8 topic! You also have a really nice demeanor on the site, which is something that we need more of.
Hawkbit Alpha: Hey, thank you for making me a chat mod, dude. You are one of the most mature members on both the site on Discord, and you have contributed quite a bit on here.
Honest Slug: I'm gonna be 100% honest here. You are one of the funniest members on here, especially when you bring up bunny Squidward. WE'RE ALL BUNNIES NOW!
Jack M Crazyfish: Call me crazy, but you are great. I always like how you contribute to my favorite Fry Cook Games topics, like the save a season *blank* episode.
Jewish Cyborg: Another hilarious member with a good taste in music. Keep it up!
Lightning McStorm: Storm, you have massively improved since 2017. I really like how chill your attitude is on here.
Master WhoBruh: There's a reason why your nickname has "master" in it. You are a master at being an excellent SpongeBuddy on here. It's cool that you love Marvel movies, seriously.
McSponge: I really enjoy your SpongeBob reviews on this site, since they are always well thought out and detailed. They are always an interesting read.
MrColeslaw: Hey, it's one of my Discord chat mod buddies! It's always great to chat with you on voice, especially when Hawk is around. :p
mythix super saiyan 4: It is always fun to see you on Discord.
OWM: I really love your avatars, especially the one where SpongeBob drinks juice at Squidward's tiki land.
President Squidward: You are THE perfect member on here. Say what you want about that, but it's true. You are fun to be around, especially on Discord, your snack and drink reviews are great, your avatars are top-notch, and I love your Squidward rivalries. Keep on being one of the best users on here, you truly deserve it.
Puffy Fluffy: Another hilarious member. I'll protect you from that scary Patchy, buddy.
Sailor Girl Charli: You are another great reviewer. I know that I may sound like I am repeating myself at this point, but you are another one of those members that I would always love.
SpongeBuddyPH: Look, I know that some members may give you a hard time about you liking MLP, but just remember that you can love what you love. Anyways, you are a really friendly newbie and it is nice to know 'ya.
SpongeOddFan: Where do I start? Well, you are a really admirable member, especially when we PM each other on Discord. Honestly, it would be great to do that more often.
SquiddyFace: You are actually pretty friendly on here.
ssj4gogita4: The lord and savior of SBMania. What else do I have to say besides you are a fabulous admin! you still need to finish the SBM class of 2017, though.
tEMMIE: You have a great taste in music.
The Appetizer: Appy, I knew you since you have joined and I gotta say that you are a really upbeat member. Thanks for making SBM a better place to be on.
TheLocalAquatic: Your signatures are some of the finest pieces that SBM has to offer. It is also fun to talk to you on Discord, especially when we bring up Elquatic. :sbface:
Wintermelon43: Spectacular member, on both SBM and Discord. You are an excellent member to talk to when it comes to SpongeBob related stuff, and game topics. I'm so happy to see members like you become really active.
Zimmy11: Your daily question topics are always something interesting.

McSponge

862 posts
$4,096 doubloons
abney317: You've had some fantastic avatars.
Alex Squarepants: You seem like a generally friendly and nice user.
Amphitrite: You're a fair and great Mod, the brain behind the excellent "Guess which picture..." thread.
Baloo: You're a neat Disney buff, and I really enjoy your compassion for certain Disney properties, as well as reviews.
Bob Carotte: You're a very nice member.

CakeCup: You're one of my favorite members on the site, with such a charming personality! I also adore your username.
Cha: A great former Mod, I really do enjoy your company.
Cream: I don't know you that well, but you seem like a good user.
Deadpool: Your obsession with Deadpool is hilarious, and I find your commitment to having a passionate love for the franchise to be hilarious.
dmandaboi: You're a pretty good user.
El Jacko: You're a pretty good user, too.
Ellie Williams: You're quite nice.
EmployeeAMillion: I absolutely love your respect for my reviews, you're such a kind and great user, and I really enjoy your own reviews.
Hawkbit Alpha: Your dedication to political debates brings up enlightening arguments, and I find it interesting seeing your point of view within different scenarios. Overall, you're a very intellectual user, and even if I don't agree with your statements sometimes, I still find you to be an excellent debater.
Honest Slug: Your sheer brutal honesty (And fairness) towards modern SpongeBob episodes is great.
Jack M Crazyfish: I really do enjoy your posts.
Jewish Cyborg: Don't really know you quite well, but you seem to be a pretty good user.
Lightning McStorm:I do enjoy your sense of humor quite often.
Master WhoBruh: I do enjoy your reviews, often agreeing with certain key points regarding any given episode.
McSponge: Criminally underrated genius.
MrColeslaw: My only interaction with you was in the Blues Clues reboot thread, but I gotta say, you're a great user.
mythix super saiyan 4: Your activity on the site keeps it quite alive when it's slow.
OWM: Don't know you that well, but you seem like a great user.
President Squidward: I absolutely love your sense of humor, and I quite enjoy your simplistic cereal reviews.
Puffy Fluffy: You're a hilarious user, by far the funniest on the site.
Sailor Girl Charli: I noticed we both agree quite a lot when it comes to opinions on different episodes, I do think we have quite similar opinions in that regard.
SpongeBuddyPH: Don't know you quite well, but I don't see any problems with you, I think you're a good user.
SpongeOddFan: Same thing, I think you're a pretty good user as well.
SquiddyFace: Three times the charm, again, I find you to be a great user.
ssj4gogita4: Considering he's been active on this site for over 14 years now, I gotta give props to this guy. I owe him a lot of respect for all the nonsense he's had to put up with, while keeping his delightful sense of humor.
tEMMIE: Has a fantastic sense of humor.
The Appetizer: I really admire your passion for comics, it's quite unique on a site like this.
TheLocalAquatic: You seem like a really friendly user.
Wintermelon43: We generally agree on a lot of opinions, we get along quite well.
Zimmy11:
Not so familiar with you, but I do like reading your reviews when I come across them.

BobCarotte

MOAR FEELING

5,229 posts
$9,045 doubloons
abney317: You're pretty good at MK64. :p
Alex Squarepants: When you joined, I knew you would be a great member.
Amphitrite: You're a pretty mature member. I really like your posts.
Baloo: You're a pretty kind bear. :)
Bob Carotte: Once again, you're an OK guy.
CakeCup: Cake, we have been great friends since the beginning. I really enjoy talking to you both on SBM and Discord. You have always been a pretty nice girl and always positive on everything. You also make quality posts. :D
Cha: You're pretty nice.
Cream: You're pretty mature and I really appreciate your positive attitude.
Deadpool: You're cool.
dmandaboi: I enjoy your videos and your Todd transcripts. You're pretty chill too.
El Jacko: Jack my little bro! Despite all our fights (both IRL and online :p ), I think you are one of the best people I've ever met. You're pretty nice and I like how you matured (well, a bit).
Ellie Williams: I like how you improved your attitude lately.
EmployeeAMillion: We haven't talked enough to know each other but I enjoy reading your SpongeBob reviews.
Hawkbit Alpha: Hawk, you're a pretty smart and mature member. It's so cool to talk with you.
Honest Slug: I love the sarcasm in your posts. Thanks for starting the I'M A BUNNY NOW Club! And nice name change! :D
Jack M Crazyfish: You are pretty chill. You should be more active.
Jewish Cyborg: I love your username and you have a great sense of humour.
Lightning McStorm: You have matured and now you're pretty kind and nice. You're a good example of improvement! :)
Master WhoBruh: I really like your posts. You're pretty mature too.
McSponge: We haven't talked so much but I really like your well thought out posts, especially your SpongeBob reviews.
MrColeslaw: You're a funny guy. We should talk more often.
mythix super saiyan 4: It seems like you matured a bit and I appreciate that.
OWM: You're pretty cool. I really like your avatars.
President Squidward: Prez, you're honestly the funniest member on here. It's so nice to talk with you. I love your avatars and your Squidward rivalries. Also, good job at being clips mod! :sbthumbs:
Puffy Fluffy: You may seem trollish but your random posts are actually funny. You have a great sense of humour, dude!
Sailor Girl Charli: You're a very spongy member and I appreciate it.
SpongeBuddyPH: You're as cute as Pinkie Pie! Just kidding, I think you're nice.
SpongeOddFan: SOF, it's cool to chat with you on Discord. You're also pretty nice.
SquiddyFace: OBAB, despite all that happened recently I still think that you're a good member. Just like Storm, you have changed comparing to 2016 in a good way.
ssj4gogita4: ssj, my lord and saviour! You're one of the funniest staff members on here and that is one of the reasons why I voted for you as the best staff member. :sbface:
tEMMIE: I don't know you very well but you seem like a cool guy.
The Appetizer: You are one of my favourite members on here. You should be more active so that we can talk more often. :)
TheLocalAquatic: Kieran, I really like your attitude. You're pretty nice and I love talking to you!
Wintermelon43: I started to know you better when we started chatting on Discord. You are a nice person to talk to.
Zimmy11: You're a pretty cool guy. Once again, I enjoy answering your questions on your statuses.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!

1,496 posts
$1,400 doubloons
abney317: I know what you've done more than I know you, but I enjoyed watching your Mario Kart 64 speedruns before.
Alex Squarepants: I never got to know you too well, but you seem cool.
Amphitrite: Congrats on becoming a mod! I like your strong devotion to the series.
Baloo: I hate you.
Bob Carotte: You're a cool person and I like your passion for Rocko's Modern Life (which is a pretty good show IMO).
CakeCup: You're friendly and a big Disney fan like myself. What's not to like?
Cha: I like your drawings and you're a pleasant person to be around.
Cream: You're nice, friendly, and a cool person to be around.
Deadpool: Good character, but I wish I knew you more.
dmandaboi: You're cool and I enjoy most of your posts.
El Jacko: While I'm not as familiar with you as your brother, you're nice and I think you're cool.
Ellie Williams: I don't know you too well, but you're fine.
EmployeeAMillion: I enjoy reading your Spongebob reviews and you're a cool person.
Hawkbit Alpha: I like your strong devotion to the things you believe in and while I never use it, I'm happy you were able to revive the chat.
Honest Slug: I feel like you hit a good balance between silly posts and serious posts and it's nice to see a member that jokes around but you're also able to take seriously.
Jack M Crazyfish: I don't know you that well, but you seem nice.
Jewish Cyborg: Your posts are generally funny and entertaining to read.
Lightning McStorm: I feel like you've matured a lot since previous events, and I'm glad to see members who have changed for the better.
Master WhoBruh: I like reading your MCU reviews and you're a pleasant person to be around.
McSponge: One of my favorite "newer" members; you manage to be more detailed than many and I find your posts interesting.
MrColeslaw: You're cool and I admire your strong passion for the things you like.
mythix super saiyan 4: Your posts do have some charm and you are friendly.
OWM: Don't know you that well, but you seem fine.
President Squidward: Squidward rivalries are godly and I love people who appreciate Albert Jong-un Einstein. Seriously, you're a great member and a SBM classic.
Puffy Fluffy: Epic Patchy posts are epic.
Sailor Girl Charli: I like seeing your deep analytic thoughts on Spongebob episodes, and I think you're a cool person.
SpongeBuddyPH: You're fine and while I'm not a fan of MLP, I'm fine with you liking it and I don't think you should let others discourage you from liking it.
SpongeOddFan: You're friendly and nice, but I don't know you that well to say more. You're one of the members I wish I knew more the most.
SquiddyFace: I'm glad that you've seen the error of your ways and I enjoy being around you a lot more than before.
ssj4gogita4: The godly admin who made this site deserves the love he gets.
tEMMIE: I don't know you that well, but from what I know of you, you're a good member.
The Appetizer: I share your interest in animation and I think you're interesting to talk to.
TheLocalAquatic: I like your strong beliefs and you're also a big Disney fan, which is always a plus in my book.
Wintermelon43: You're more devoted to the show than most and that's a nice thing to see around here.
Zimmy11: Your fanfics are oddly entertaining, and while I rarely answer them, I like the concept of a daily question.

Jewish Cyborg

actually the irate gamer

3,983 posts
$3,400 doubloons
Well, here I go:
abney317: You're pretty great at your Mario Kart speedruns.
Alex Squarepants:
Amphitrite: You make pretty great posts about SpongeBob.
Baloo: You ain't never had a friend like me.
Bob Carotte:
CakeCup:
Cha: One of my absolute favorites on SBM and SBC. You always make my day. <3
Cream: You're also a very nice member too. Hope I get to know you more.
Deadpool: I really like your movie.
dmandaboi:
El Jacko:
Ellie Williams:
EmployeeAMillion:
Hawkbit Alpha: You are definitely one of the most respected members on the site. Why did my cringey 2014 me ever get mad at you. :p
Honest Slug: One of my favorite posters on the site. Your ::dolphin noise::post threads amuse me. :p
Jack M Crazyfish:
Jewish Cyborg: Hitler should gas you.
Lightning McStorm:
Master WhoBruh: You have a cool taste in cartoons, especially Futurama.
McSponge:
MrColeslaw:
mythix super saiyan 4:

OWM: Another excellent poster. I'm gonna have fun modding with you on SBC. :p
President Squidward: Definitely one of my favorite members on the site. Also someone who introduced me to some of Eminem's other stuff, one of my ironic likes. :p
Puffy Fluffy: I respect members who like to eat that stupid pink snail.
Sailor Girl Charli:
SpongeBuddyPH:
SpongeOddFan: You're one of the most nicest members on the site. I hope I get to give you more music recommendations soon. :p
SquiddyFace:
ssj4gogita4: You're definitely one of the chillest staff members on the site. You made this site to what it is today, and that is awesome.
tEMMIE: You find a lot of the weirdest yet entertaining videos. You also have a very interesting taste in music.
The Appetizer:
TheLocalAquatic:
Wintermelon43:
Zimmy11:

That'll be all. I honestly don't know a lot of members today which made it a bit hard but rest assured that the rest of you guys are also cool.

TheLocalAquatic

Dear SBM...

1,590 posts
$6,833 doubloons
[SIZE=10.5pt]abney317:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Alex Squarepants:
Amphitrite: [/SIZE]You’re a pretty mature member round here, and it’s nice to see your thoughts on the show.
Baloo: I must say, I absolutely love to read your Disney reviews and it’s nice to have a huge Disney-fanatic round these parts!
Bob Carotte: I’m so happy that I’ve gotten to know you better on the SBM Discord cuz you have a great sense of humor and you’re always great on chat with!
CakeCup: Again, I love talking to you on SBM Discord and you have an awesome laugh! I also love your sigs!
Cha: I love your posts and status updates; they’re so upbeat and positive in a happy, goofy way.
Cream: I like your attitude and enjoy talking to you whenever we have a conversation! We haven’t talked that much recently, but it’s always nice to hear from ya!
Deadpool: I admire your devotion to Deadpool and your in-character-but-SBM-appropriate sense of humor is always a delight!
dmandaboi:
El Jacko: HAYY SBM HUBBY!!! What more can I say about the other half of our Elquatic duo other than how much of a wonderful guy he is?
Ellie Williams: Can’t say I know you all that well, but I hope you stick around cuz I like reading your posts and you seem pretty sensible.
EmployeeAMillion: I enjoy reading the topics you post; they’re always an interesting read.
HawkbitAlpha: You work hard to make sure the SBM Discord is as drama-free and fun for everyone and I have immense respect for that cuz I know that it’s not always easy. You’re also a swell guy to talk to with your moments of both goofiness and seriousness and I always enjoy chatting in Voice with ya.
Honest Slug: You have a great sense of humor and I love your new username.
Jack M Crazyfish:
Jewish Cyborg: I know we don’t talk much, but I do like your sense of humor nonetheless!
Lightning McStorm: I don’t know ya too well, but I do love quite a few of the things you upload in the Post Random Pictures thread!
Master WhoBruh: It’s always nice to talk to you whenever we cross paths, and you’re just as mature as you are humorous!
McSponge: I love reading your posts on SBM cuz they’re always such a good read; I also love to hear what you think about things like the recent SpongeBob Comics issues and it’s nice to see someone else so enthused about them, as well as being able to review them critically!
MrColeslaw: You can Bet On It that I find you to be Fabulous member :funny: But in all seriousness, you’re fun to talk to and it’s always nice hearing you in Voice.
mythix super saiyan 4: I really enjoy chatting with you over on SBM Discord cuz I think you’re rather amusing.
OWM:
President Squidward: You’re a swell guy and always fun to be around and great to talk too! Stay awesome, buddy!
Puffy Fluffy: Still lovin’ the username, and your posts are hilarious!
Sailor Girl Charli:
SpongeBuddyPH: You're relatively new to the site, and I’ve enjoyed talking to you whenever we do, so I hope you stick around cuz you’re pretty cool in my book!
SpongeOddFan: Always a delightful member to hear from in Discord PMs!
SquiddyFace: I find ya to be a pretty funny member.
ssj4gogita4: A wonderful admin that is witty and compassionate when it comes to the members of SBM; a true Lord and Saviour doing his best to keep SBM wonderful!
tEMMIE: Given your posts in the Post Random Pictures thread I think you’re rather humorous!
The Appetizer: SBM’s Resident Good Little Witch! I love your upbeat attitude!
TheLocalAquatic:
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Wintermelon43: Like with mythix, I enjoy chatting with you on SBM Discord and you’re pretty cool in general. [/SIZE]
Zimmy11: While I know I haven’t answered many of them lately, I love how you’re still going with your Daily Questions! I really want to get back into answering ‘em regularly!!!

Tried my best to do as many of y'all as I could, but let it be known to everyone that I love all of y'all! Stay wonderful, fellow SBM members! :thumb1:

OWM

XD

1,765 posts
$2,494 doubloons
So I tried to see if I could fill in every single name, and I barely succeeded!

abney317: You're a talented speedrunner and I appreciate what you've done for this site over the years.
Alex Squarepants: You seem like a cool, chill guy judging from your posts.
Amphitrite: Great mod and great Zelda fanatic.
Baloo: I enjoy how devoted you are to Disney. I can see a lot of passion whenever you talk about it.
BobCarotte: You're a great contributing member to this site. I can see why you're so well-liked.
CakeCup: You're quite friendly and approachable.
Cha: I loved seeing all your different likes and obsessions over the years. It makes you an interesting person to be around.
Cream: Extremely nice person and great SBC admin.
Deadpool: I too like chimichangas.
dmandaboi: Your sense of humor is great, I've laughed at quite a few of your posts.
El Jacko: You seem like a cool, funny guy. Great indeed.
Ellie Williams: Themed accounts are a lot of fun, and you're no exception.
EmployeeAMillion: Your reviews are always a good read. Keep it up.
HawkbitAlpha: The Discord impresses me. You're totally the only person who could've pulled it off.
Honest Slug: You're very spongy, and overall a cool person. I'm a BUNNY NOW as well.
Jack M Crazyfish: I also like how spongy you are. Good to have people like you here.
Jewish Cyborg: You've always been a cool guy. I like your avatars too.
Lightning McStorm: Glad to see you've matured and became a cool person.
Master WhoBruh: You're extremely nice, dedicated and very likeable.
McSponge: Your signature is amazing. All the characters on there create a really hilarious and surreal image.
MrColeslaw: Very positive and friendly.
mythix super saiyan 4: You seem like a pretty great person, although I haven't spoken to you enough.
OWM: self-deprecating message goes here
President Squidward: You're amazingly funny, interesting and a great person to talk with and be around.
Puffy Fluffy: You have good taste in favorite episodes. A Pal for Gary is a classic.
Sailor Girl Charli: Another very spongy member, and a very nice one too.
SpongeBuddyPH: You're a very likeable person and your posts are always a good read.
SpongeOddFan: You're a great person to talk to. I always liked the conversations between us.
SquiddyFace: It's always nice to see you around.
ssj4gogita4: :allhailssj:
tEMMIE: Your PRP posts are art.
The Appetizer: I always liked you. Good to see you're still around on this site.
TheLocalAquatic: I love your drawings. They have sort of a charm to them.
Wintermelon43: You're an all-around cool person.
Zimmy11: The status questions have always stayed fresh and interesting.

dmandaboi

You will not see me again

1,849 posts
$440 doubloons
abney317: I think it's cool that an admin on SBM is also a successful MK speedrunner (and just an overall pretty good gamer, dangit).
Alex Squarepants: I haven't seen Alex that much anymore. It's a shame, he was a pretty cool guy.
Amphitrite: You've made notable posts about SpongeBob on here (like the S11 image reveal back in May 1 year ago), and they keep coming. Also, congrats on your mod status.
Baloo: I STILL really like that top 55 you did a long while back, and I still read some of your Disney reviews on occasion.
Bob Carotte: I've found you to be fun to converse with on Discord chat + congrats on chat mod status.
also thanks for marrying trash like me
CakeCup: I always thought you were both cool and nice when I first joined. Every positive attitude award won every two years is well-deserved, along with the mod promotion.
Cha: I really like your Random Pictures posts, but I wish you would post more there. [be prepared, I'm going to mention the PRP thread quite a bit]
Cream: I liked talking with you in the PMs back in mid-2017.
Deadpool: Despite the whole Deadpool fanatic thing, you still show that you're a good SB fan as well.
dmandaboi:, dmandaboi. :sbface:
El Jacko: Your profile pic on discord is godly.
Ellie Williams: You're a pleasure to have around sometimes; we should talk more.
EmployeeAMillion: I think your SpongeBob reviews are better than that of PieGuy's.
Hawkbit Alpha: First of all, thank for achieving the creation of SBM discord. Secondly, thank you for sorting out the majority of SBM's problems through common sense.
Honest Slug: I remember the top lists you did awhile back, and I thought they were good. Also, I give respect for giving a ranking to almost every episode.
Jack M Crazyfish: You were pretty chill, I just wish you were active as you were in the past so I could think of something better to say.
Jewish Cyborg: You always seemed like a cool guy, but I kinda wish we got to talk more.
Lightning McStorm: I was never here to witness what happened causing banishment, but you've apparently recovered VERY well and seem like a person far from being banishment-worthy. Also, I like how you help move certain game topics along.
Master WhoBruh: Similarly to OMBF, I kind of wish we got to talk more because you always seemed like a cool guy.
McSponge: I think you're a promise for good SBM future. Also, your PRP pictures are pretty great.
MrColeslaw: I enjoyed the Drake & Josh voiceover vid you and Hawk did. MAKE MORE PLAEASE
mythix super saiyan 4: You were odd in my eyes at first, but now that I've gotten to know you you're actually pretty chill. Thanks for keeping the Fry Cook Games section semi-stable.
OWM: A good deal of the pictures you post in the Random Pictures topic make me chuckle.
President Squidward: You probably post the best pictures out of everyone. Also, you're a pretty cool guy all around. Thanks for introducing me to Boards of Canada BTW.
Puffy Fluffy: You get my pick for "best humurous nonsensical posts" on SBM. Also, godly username.
Sailor Girl Charli: I enjoyed the SpongeBob season 9 ranking list you did awhile back. Also, your art is good as well.
SpongeBuddyPH: You're a good newbie for SBM future. Despite what I say, I really do respect your opinions.
SpongeOddFan: I haven't talked with you that much, but I hope I get the chance to do so soon. Others are saying you're a pretty cool person.
SquiddyFace: You've improved a LOT since 2016, OBAB. You're really a pleasure to have on the site and on discord.
ssj4gogita4: ALL HAIL PLANKTON SSJ
tEMMIE: Like OWM and Prez, you've made a fair share of gallery worthy picture-posting.
The Appetizer: I still want to thank for being one of the first members to openly welcome me to the site.
TheLocalAquatic:
Wintermelon43: I think you're the best "newbie" on SBM right now. Newbie in quotes because you joined in like 2015 but were inactive :p
Zimmy11: I appreciate you and S4-11's commitment to your episode project.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever

2,687 posts
$3,404 doubloons
I'm back! Not really tho i've been lurking!
abney317: Really cool admin, I like your Mario Kart stuff
[SIZE=10pt]Alex Squarepants: boring, glad you're not active musch anymore[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Amphitrite: You seem really nice[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Baloo: Your disney reviews are interesting to read.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Bob Carotte: Ah, yes a long time friend on this site. Knew you since the beginning. I’ve always enjoyed seeing you post. It’s nice to see you’re a chat mod now. :)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]CakeCup: Another great friend i’ve meet since the beginning. Again, it’s really nice to see you as a chat mod. :)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Cha: You’re really funny, especially in the Post Random Pictures topic, it gives me a laugh a lot.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Cream: You’re really nice. I would say you’re one of my best friends on this site. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Deadpool: great character, nice to see you join sbm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]dmandaboi: Boi, you’re one of my first friend on this site, and your posts make me smile. I also like your todd phillips transcripts and your other stuff. You’re just a great person to be around with. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]El Jacko: Ah, yes, the brother of the big carrot, You’re really nice and easy to talk to. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Ellie Williams:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]EmployeeAMillion: You seem nice and make good posts[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Hawkbit Alpha: You’re a very mature and reasonable person, I like that. ;)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Honest Slug: Even though I may not be a bunny now, I do think your posts are hilarious, definitely one of the funniest members on this site.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jack M Crazyfish: You’re pretty nice, haven’t talked much, but you seem chill.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jewish Cyborg: Nice, someone who likes 80s music like me. I think your posts really funny as well. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Lightning McStorm: It’s nice that you’ve matured in the past three years! Don’t know you much, but you seem really nice. We should talk more[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Master WhoBruh: You have a great taste in cartoons and movies! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]McSponge:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]MrColeslaw:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]mythix super saiyan 4: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]OWM: From what i’ve seen, you look really nice and I like your posts on PRP as well![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]President Squidward: You are one of the best members on here without a doubt. The food reviews, the avatars, the rivalries, I love it all! I’d would say that you’re the signature member on this site.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Puffy Fluffy: One of the best members on this site. Couldn’t ask for more. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sailor Girl Charli: From what i’ve seen, you make really good reviews of Spongebob episodes and make a lot of good points. Great member![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]SpongeBuddyPH:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]SpongeOddFan: Great canadian member! It’s fun to chat with you! :)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]SquiddyFace: Your posts have a nice charm to them. Good to have on this site![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]ssj4gogita4: Best. Admin. Ever. Need I say more?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]tEMMIE: you’re a funny poster on PRP[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Appetizer: Great member! Your posts give great charm to this site[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]TheLocalAquatic: You seem really nice! I like your artwork and signatures! :)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Wintermelon43: Don’t know you that well, but you seem pretty nice, maybe we should chat more[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Zimmy11: Really nice member, I like responding to the DQT statuses [/SIZE]

Whisper

he can fix it...probably
Staff member

707 posts

$2,037 doubloons
yall im actually gonna do praises this year

abney317: you play mario kart a lot so youre probably good at that
Alex Squarepants: Good friend of mine, and I've always thought that you're a pretty cool guy.
Amphitrite: You're a pretty nice member from what I've seen, and you also like Nintendo games so that's cool!
Baloo: you're a cool bear
Bob Carotte: I don't know you that well, but I think you're a pretty good member, and a good chat mod too.
CakeCup: Same as above. :p I do know you a bit better though, so in addition I've always thought you're pretty nice!
Cha: omg cha <333 you're one of the sweetest members ive known on both SBM & SBC. glad we started talking a bit more!
Cream: i love you
Deadpool: good character
dmandaboi: We used to talk a lot in PMs, and even if we kinda stopped doing that, I still think you're a cool member.
El Jacko:
Ellie Williams:
EmployeeAMillion:
Hawkbit Alpha: my hipster sonic buddy! you're a pretty cool dude, and I also respect you for all the stuff you've done for the SBM Discord.
Honest Slug: you're married to me so that must mean you're cool right haha. for real though, we've talked a few times and honestly the fact you like sonic and nintendo automatically makes you cool in my book. you're a pretty funny member also.
Jack M Crazyfish:
Jewish Cyborg: I've never known you very well but ngl I've always thought of you to be a cool and funny dude. Maybe we should start talking more.
Lightning McStorm:
Master WhoBruh: whoboob! <3 i haven't talked to you much lately but i still think of you as a friend. you're a cool guy and i honestly wish we talked more.
McSponge:
MrColeslaw:
mythix super saiyan 4: It's nice to have you around on the SBM Discord haha
OWM: omg dad. you're a great member, funny too.
President Squidward: prezzy!! Omg you're genuinely one of the funniest SBM members, it's a pleasure to have you around. we should definitely talk more!
Puffy Fluffy: you're the greatest member on here honestly
Sailor Girl Charli:
SpongeBuddyPH:
SpongeOddFan: SOF! you're probably one of the nicest guys ive talked to, and I consider you a good friend of mine.
SquiddyFace: you like sonic, so that's cool
ssj4gogita4: wow easily the worst person on the list.....jk, you're a great admin and I can appreciate all the stuff you've done for SBM.
tEMMIE:
The Appetizer:
TheLocalAquatic: Honestly, I've always thought that you're a pretty cool and nice member ever since you started being active here. I enjoy talking to you as well whenever that happens haha. Should prob do that a bit more often.
Wintermelon43: Nice to have you around on the SBM Discord as well.
Zimmy11: i love your fanfics tbh

SpongeBronyPH

645 posts
$1,645 doubloons
abney317: A very good staff member of SBmania.
Alex Squarepants:
Amphitrite: The greatest staff member of SBmania.
Baloo: A great and huge Disney fan.
Bob Carotte: A good and funny man.
CakeCup: A good SpongeBob and Disney fan.
Cha:
Cream:
Deadpool:
dmandaboi:
El Jacko:
Ellie Williams:
EmployeeAMillion: A great and clever person.
Hawkbit Alpha:
Honest Slug: Well...honest.
Jack M Crazyfish:
Jewish Cyborg:
Lightning McStorm:
Master WhoBruh: A great person.
McSponge:
MrColeslaw:
mythix super saiyan 4:
OWM:
President Squidward: Very good.
Puffy Fluffy:
Sailor Girl Charli: She's always positive.
SpongeBuddyPH: That's ME!
SpongeOddFan: Great.
SquiddyFace:
ssj4gogita4: The great leader of SBmania.
tEMMIE:
The Appetizer:
TheLocalAquatic: Very clever and creative friend of mine. We both love drawing.
Wintermelon43: Pretty good but sometimes funny.
Zimmy11:

SpongeOddFan

lel

3,040 posts
$2,415 doubloons
abney317: I think you're really good at playing MK64, and you're good to help out to add new content to this site :)
Alex Squarepants: Dude, you're awesome, wish we can chat more often
Amphitrite: I'm happy you got your wish to become an SBM mod since you joined, you deserve it! :D I also think you're really nice who likes Zelda a lot :p
Baloo: it's cool to have a Disney fan here on SBM, i think you did good job on your Disney reviews. Keep it up1
Bob Carotte: Bob! my Canadian friend , you're one of friendly,nice, & funny person we had chatted on Discord PM.
CakeCup: Cake! congrats on your Discord mod (same goes to Bob). i also think you're pretty friendly talk to.
Cha: Cha <3 ! there's so many things i can say about you, you're one of nicest person i can talk to, and you made me feel happy whenever i see you on SBC & SBM! and loved your drawing and stuff! i felt like we're twins xD but yeah you're amazing artist as well.
Cream: one of nicest user I've known since you joined, and you seems pretty chill, too.
Deadpool: good character
dmandaboi:
El Jacko:
Ellie Williams: a really nice user.
EmployeeAMillion: it's cool to see MLP and P&F fan here on SBM. I really liked your topics you made.
Hawkbit Alpha: Hawk, i think you have improve yourself, and you have a change of heart. It's really cool that you had been mature, so i think you're very friendly user who owns SBM Discord. :)
Honest Slug: a fuinny dude who started I;'m bunny now fad :p
Jack M Crazyfish: you seems nice.
Jewish Cyborg: hey man, i really appreciate you stream new SB episodes for me since i have no other options to watch lol. I also think you're funny guy, and friendly too keep it up with your music reviews
Lightning McStorm: i think you had improve your attitude since you came back (i honestly forgot actually when). I think you're nice tho.
Master WhoBruh: WhoBob! you're an awesome dude who likes Marvel movies a lot (especially a Chris Evans fan :p). i really liked your reviews very much, hope your Marvel reviews will be done before Infinity War comes out.
McSponge: a really nice dude.
MrColeslaw: I think you're really nice frien, I wish we can chat more often on Discord.
mythix super saiyan 4:
OWM: hey OWM! i think you're really nice, kind & funny dude who plays good game at Minecraft (even tho i'm bad at doing it oops). I really hope you do great making funny jokes ;P
President Squidward: Prez! Like I said about Cha, so many things to say. you're really friendly to me, helped me to feel better, and you love commercials a lot :p I hope you continue your clips hunt for the site to upload. keep it up, as always.
Puffy Fluffy: you're really funny.
Sailor Girl Charli:
SpongeBuddyPH:
SpongeOddFan: still oddball user who likes Star too much
SquiddyFace:
ssj4gogita4: ssj :bullshrimp: jk i think you're really an awesome dude who continue doing and working to help SBM a lot I thank you for making this site possible. well done :)
tEMMIE:
The Appetizer: it's cool you're Tiny Toons fan especially this character you liked. I'd say you're nice.
TheLocalAquatic: Honestly, i really liked your art a lot, and you're Ariel fan which i can tell ;P keep it up!
Wintermelon43:
Zimmy11: a cool dude.

Honestly, i liked everyone here on SBM equally, and I will continue to be part of this community. You're all awesome friends!

Scary 4-11

Larry The Lobster has been starring into your soul

1,213 posts
$1,664 doubloons
Here we go:
abney317:: You are a nice mod
Alex Squarepants: Great Friend
Amphitrite: Don't know you too well, but you seem nice and fair
Baloo: Your Season 6 & Season 7 Which is worse topic was very entertaining
Bob Carotte: A nice member who is very fun to be around
CakeCup: Great member who I've really gotten to be friends with
Cha: Don't really know you much
Cream: ^^^^
Deadpool:^^^^
dmandaboi: Great sense of humor
El Jacko: Nice
Ellie Williams: Don't really know you
EmployeeAMillion: You are a great friend
Hawkbit Alpha: Don't really know you
Honest Slug: Funny
Jack M Crazyfish: Fun and nice
Jewish Cyborg: Don't really know you
Lightning McStorm: ^^^^
Master WhoBruh: Pretty funny
McSponge: Don't know you much
MrColeslaw: Don't know you much, but your nice
mythix super saiyan 4: Funny
OWM: Don't really know you
President Squidward: I'm outside
Puffy Fluffy: REALLY FUNNY
Sailor Girl Charli: Nice member
SpongeBuddyPH: You're fun to be around
SpongeOddFan: Funny
SquiddyFace: Don't really know you
ssj4gogita4: *Ahem* okay moving on
tEMMIE: Don't really know you
The Appetizer: Nice username
TheLocalAquatic: Don't really know you
Wintermelon43: Really fun with agreeable opinions
Zimmy11: It's been too much fun working on our project with Think Again, which really helped me use my animation software.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.

4,255 posts
$139 doubloons
abney317:: I really like your contributions to the website such as episode pictures, and you're good at Mario Kart.
Alex Squarepants: You're really friendly, I wish you were more active around here nowadays.
Amphitrite: I'm so glad you're a mod now, you're very friendly and are a Nintendo fan which is a plus.
Baloo: I really love your Disney reviews.
Bob Carotte: I really like talking to you on Discord and helping Eggplant and Bunny domination.
CakeCup: Another easy to talk to member.
Cha: I really like your up-beat personality on here.
Cream: The few times I've talked to you, you've seemed really chill, and you also appreciate the quality Sonic games as well.
Deadpool:
dmandaboi: I remember really enjoying playing stuff on the Fry Cook Games with you.
El Jacko: Another proud, quality eggplanter on SBM Discord.
Ellie Williams:
EmployeeAMillion: I like your reviews, even if Battle of Bikini Bottom and Sing a Song of Patrick are godly.
Hawkbit Alpha: You've done a great job at getting things done, especially with many of the frustrating members.
Honest Slug: Garbage human being, seriously go kys.
Jack M Crazyfish: I really enjoyed talking SB with you awhile ago, I'm not that into the show atm, but I'd like to see u more active.
Jewish Cyborg: Your posts are hilarious.
Lightning McStorm: I didn't know when back then, but now I can definitely say you're a really chill and pleasant member.
Master WhoBruh: Your jokey, but also serious personality is great, and I enjoy your MCU movie reviews.
McSponge: You actually add interesting reviews to the SB section. Although they aren't as good as Squidly's.
MrColeslaw:
mythix super saiyan 4: A very pleasant member to be around. You're always friendly.
OWM:
President Squidward: You're one of my favorite members right now, your jokes and rivalries are hilarious and it's great to have another proud Mystery Diners and Love on a Leash fan.
Puffy Fluffy: Your posts are works of art.
Sailor Girl Charli: Another good SB section reviewer.
SpongeBuddyPH:
SpongeOddFan:
SquiddyFace: You've improved a lot since 2016, you're cool with me now.
ssj4gogita4: Godly admin, we wouldn't have this glorious forum without you.
tEMMIE:
The Appetizer:
TheLocalAquatic: You're very friendly and chill, sorry if this sounds super generic, cuz it does, but you are a great member.
Wintermelon43: Even if I joke about your opinions sometimes, I think you're a great new member and I really hope you stick around.
Zimmy11: While everyone's saying how great of a cross-over Infinity War is, I'm happily enjoying your cross-over.
Sorry if these are kinda generic, I'm not great at compliments. I just want to thank all of you guys for making this site great.

Also if your name doesn't have anything next to it, don't take it as an insult, I just don't know you too well and I don't want to half-*** a compliment.

Master WhoBruh

Cap

11,265 posts
$9,437 doubloons
ayy the list is smaller this time. I can do this again. :sbfunny:

abney317: I don't know you much but you have been a pretty good admin of this site.
Alex Squarepants:[ You are a pretty nice and friendly person.
Amphitrite:[ No thoughts of mine will change on how you are such a mature and friendly person. You have been a really solid mod as well. Keep up the good work.
Baloo: Admittedly I need to see couple of more Disney movies but I always enjoyed your passion over Disney and other cartoons.
Bob Carotte: Us Bobs gotta stick together :p Seriously tho, you are a cool dude.
CakeCup: I love your signatures and you are such a flattering and nice person to be around.
Cha: You are one of my bestiest here Chadaddy. I always enjoy you dropping on my ask and I really love your drawings.
Cream: Yeah, I really hope we will talk more because you have always been a really kind and thoughtful person.
Deadpool: MUH DEADPOOL <33333. Aside from both of us loving the character Wade Wilson, you are a really funny person and I love seeing your posts.
dmandaboi:
I don't know that much about you but you seem to be a cool person.
El Jacko: Same with dman, I don't know you much but you are good.
Ellie Williams: I love that you love MCU as a whole, especially Black Panther. WAKANDA FOREVER!!!
EmployeeAMillion: You are a really cool and nice SpongeBob fan.
Hawkbit Alpha: You have become quite like a friend to me over the years. You have become more mature and fun person around and I appreciate your efforts to keep SBM Discord balanced.
Honest Slug: I like that you are never afraid to call out people and you write really good reviews on anything.
Jack M Crazyfish: You seem like a good member to me and I like your reviews.
Jewish Cyborg: Freddie, my buddy. We don't talk as much anymore but you have been such a funny and thoughtful person to me. I'm glad you enjoy my taste in cartoons and you have great taste too. ;)
Lightning McStorm: I remember really disliking you in 2013-15 but you have changed since then. You are a much better person and I like your passion on Steven Universe.

Master WhoBruh: SHATTERSTAR!!!
McSponge: I don't kow you much but I really enjoy your SpongeBob reviews.
MrColeslaw: Hi, Kevin! :sbface: I love you man. You are such a fun guy to talk to and I love that both of our voices sound similar. That moment in voice chat was awesome. Stay cool, Kevin. ;)
mythix super saiyan 4: I don't know you much but you seem cool.
OWM:[ You are such a funny guy around here.
President Squidward: #JUSTICEFOREDDIE indeed. You have been such a cool friend to me, Prez and I hope you'll get better soon. You deserve to be happy. <3
Puffy Fluffy: My favorite comedian of SBM. You know when to cheer up this forum with your jokes and thoughtful posts.
Sailor Girl Charli: I love your reviews so much and you are such a wise and interesting person.
SpongeBuddyPH: Sorry for not knowing you much yet but I hope to know you more.
SpongeOddFan: SOF, my buddy. Thanks for enjoying my MCU passion. You are one of the nicest and humorous people of SBM and SBC. We need more people like you, seriously.
SquiddyFace: I don't know you well but I noticed that you have been a very nice person and keep it that way. You are cool.
ssj4gogita4: Hello there. Thank you so much for giving us this awesome site and your contribution to it will last for a long time. You are a really cool, funny, handsome and smart man.
tEMMIE: We haven't talked that much but I know you are a really cool person and I enjoy your discussions with movies anbd tv shows.
The Appetizer: Appy man. You are such a kind and thoughtful person on this site.
TheLocalAquatic: You have become one of my favorite people on this site. I never knew you were such a smart and kind person and I'm glad to meet you. I love talking to you and I gotta say, you have great taste in men :sbfunny: . Chadwick Boseman rules!
Wintermelon43: I like when you call out certain members on their bad behaviour and you know how to keep it civil and mature.
Zimmy11: I don't know you that much but I like your daily question statuses.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi

1,913 posts
$381 doubloons
abney317: you are a great admin who really holds the forums much
Alex Squarepants: i don’t know you much but you seem like a good user
Amphitrite: you are a really nice person who makes a great mod
Baloo: you are a great reviewer i hope you see some nice disney movies in your next review
Bob Carotte: you are a great chat mod who makes discord better and you are really nice
CakeCup:same as carrot
Cha: you are really funny
Cream: you are a great user that i can see on sbm and sbc
Deadpool:
dmandaboi: you are super funny
El Jacko: you are half of the best ship ever:sbgrin~1:
Ellie Williams: i don’t know you much just like alex but you seem like a really nice user
EmployeeAMillion: your spongebob reviews are epic i like how unbiased your opinions are
Hawkbit Alpha: you are the greatest discord owner we could of asked for our chat
Honest Slug: you are seriously funny even if i do disagree with a bunch of your opinions
Jack M Crazyfish: you always make the games funner
Jewish Cyborg: you are funny you even make seinfeld a tiny bit funny
Lightning McStorm: you really have been improving as a user
Master WhoBruh: you are really mature and make discussion funner
McSponge: same as employeeamillion
MrColeslaw: you are a funny and mature user who makes discord even better
mythix super saiyan 4:
OWM: you are a nice user who makes sbm funner
President Squidward: your rivalries are usually amazing and fun
Puffy Fluffy: you are so funny
Sailor Girl Charli: you are a great reviewer who also brings fun to the forum
SpongeBuddyPH: you seem like a really nice user
SpongeOddFan: you make sbm and sbc funner
SquiddyFace: you have improved since the start of 2018
ssj4gogita4: you are the god of sbm without you we wouldn’t have sbm in the first place
tEMMIE:
The Appetizer:
TheLocalAquatic: you are a really nice user and the other half of the best ship :sbgrin~1:
Wintermelon43:you are a nice and fun user to be around we might not agree on everything but hey having someone always agree with me would be boring
Zimmy11: your daily questions are always fun

my new and non copied version

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!

1,496 posts
$1,400 doubloons
abney317: you are a really cool member who holds sbm together
Alex Squarepants:
Amphitrite: you are really nice and help everyone
Baloo: your reviews on disney are really cool
Bob Carotte: you are a funny and mature user
CakeCup: you are really nice .
Cha: you are friendly and amazing with art
Cream: Cream, you are also a really great member., and it is nice to know you on both here and SBC.
Deadpool:
dmandaboi: You are actually pretty hilarious
El Jacko you are another nice user. It's funny how you and your bro interact with each other, and I love getting to know you on Discord.
Ellie Williams:
EmployeeAMillion: I really love your reviews, especially on your seasons 1-8 topic! You also have a really nice demeanor on the site, which is something that we need more of.
Hawkbit Alpha: dude. You are one of the most mature members on both the site on Discord, and you have contributed quite a bit on here.
Honest Slug: I'm gonna be 100% honest here. You are one of the funniest members on here
Jack M Crazyfish: Call me crazy, but you are great
Jewish Cyborg: Another hilarious member
Lightning McStorm: Storm, you have massively improved since 2017. I really like how chill your attitude is on here.
Master WhoBruh: There's a reason why your nickname has "master" in it. You are a master at being an excellent SpongeBuddy on here.
McSponge: I really enjoy your SpongeBob reviews on this site, since they are always well thought out and detailed. They are always an interesting read.
MrColeslaw: Hey, it's one of my Discord chat mod buddies!
mythix super saiyan 4: you are a loser who should be friended with no one on sbm
OWM: I really love your avatars
President Squidward: You are THE perfect member on here. Say what you want about that, but it's true. You are fun to be around, especially on Discord, your snack and drink reviews are great, your avatars are top-notch, and I love your Squidward rivalries. Keep on being one of the best users on here, you truly deserve it.
Puffy Fluffy: Another hilarious member. I'll protect you from that scary Patchy, buddy.
Sailor Girl Charli: You are another great reviewer. I know that I may sound like I am repeating myself at this point, but you are another one of those members that I would always love.
SpongeBuddyPH: you are a really friendly newbie and it is nice to know 'ya.
SpongeOddFan: Where do I start? Well, you are a really admirable member
SquiddyFace:
ssj4gogita4: the admin of sbm What else do I have to say besides you are a fabulous admin! sbm would not be the same without you
tEMMIE:
The Appetizer:Thanks for making SBM a better place to be on.
TheLocalAquatic: Your signatures are some of the finest pieces that SBM has to offer. It is also fun to talk to you on Discord,
Wintermelon43: Spectacular member, on both SBM and Discord. You are an excellent member to talk to when it comes to SpongeBob related stuff, and game topics. I'm so happy to see members like you become really active.
Zimmy11: Your daily question topics are always something interesting.

sorry for the obvious thing of it being rushed
Why is 90% of this exactly what CakeCup said?