SBM is trash!

I actually loved Pineapple Invasion, whereas I found The Fishbowl to be completely dull.

im gonna follow this.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Lol I like how you found an excuse to complain about how 2016 is a "devastating" year for everyone even though that literally had nothing to do with what you were talking about, or taking a hiatus. Y'all are so negative these days.

I haven't seen either of these episodes. Perhaps I should get on watching this season? I'm behind :P

PinkPearl said:
Lol I like how you found an excuse to complain about how 2016 is a "devastating" year for everyone even though that literally had nothing to do with what you were talking about, or taking a hiatus. Y'all are so negative these days.
well it's hard for people to start a list or a review without saying how much they hate 2016 with burning passion.

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
I'm really liking reading your thoughts on these episodes - they're really well-written. Do you have any other lists, besides the season 8 one? I'd love to read more

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Great to see you back.

10. I really liked Pineapple Invasion honestly, I don't know seeing Gary and Plankton interacting was pretty cool and I found it humorous.

9. Lame and Fortune is strictly okay for me, I can think of 10 season 9 episodes I find worse but I agree that it's unremarkable in most aspects.

10. The Fishbowl just didn't do it for me, Squidward was just strictly OOC, to me it felt like a betrayal (Hope that doesn't sound to dramatic) of his character rather than an extension of it and most of it was just kinda idiotic and loud without much humor that appealed to me.

9. Jailbreak! is a solid season 9a episode, at least in the top 5 of that half, I liked the character moments more than anything else.

8. Eek an Urchin is a greatly humorous episode and the criticisms I've seen are pretty pathetic.

Jailbreak isn't my favorite of the season but still pretty good.

I actually liked Lame and Fortune but it's not the best of the season.

Eek, An Urchin, now that's one of the funniest episodes of the season.

I actually love CP's humor, so same plot stuff gets a pass but i can see why people aren't fans.

Back