Proto red V

Moby Dollar
So here would be opinion on your list

The Smoking Peanut is honestly not one of my favourites very forgettable and weak for season 2 standards

Ugh another one I enjoy but mostly for Patchy the spongebob segments honestly are so boring

Doing Time very weak season 3 episode

Ripped Pants this is probarly in my top 20

Muscle bob buff pants I really enjoy it but I do understand why some people dont like it

I was a teenage gary I do not care for this episode Scaredy Pants is so much better

Band geeks defenitly one of my favourites but I respect your decision

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Band Geeks: I'm indifferent to this episode.
The Sponge Who Could Fly: VERY criminally underrated episode. I enjoyed it a lot, unlike others. Old Man Jenkins appearing constantly throughout the episode was pretty hilarious.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Okay, I'm gonna have to disagree on you with this one. SpongeBob acting like a spoiled movie star was my highlight of the episode, but I can see why most people don't like it. I'm also the guy who loved Gary's car crash in The Great Snail Race, so maybe I just have different tastes.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
More_Spandy said:
I'm not saying the behavior's bad entertainment-wise. I found most of the gags generated from him to be extremely fun, eneergetic and random. I could name a dozen that had me laughing my pants off off the top of my head if I wanted. My problem with it comes more with the overall message than the humor.
Yeah I see where you're coming at, la

Oh and I've only found out this list includes Band Geeks, holy ::dolphin noise:: that's a shocker XD

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
The Sponge that can Fly: I disagree, I really like this special. Didn't get boring, and it had some funny jokes. I also loves the songs.

As seen on TV: I also like this episode. Spongebob's character in this episode didn't really bother me, but I can see why you have a problem with Spongebob in that episode.

More

VIP
SpongeRoadie UK said:
Yeah I see where you're coming at, la

Oh and I've only found out this list includes Band Geeks, holy ::dolphin noise:: that's a shocker xD
I'm still surprised that no one thought putting the episode there was a joke given it was posted on April Fools :p

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
The Sponge Who Could Fly: I don't think this episode is weak, it's actually the best season 3 special in my opinion. The jokes are a little light but I think this episode is underrated.

As Seen on TV: This episode is alright, the only part I dislike about this episode is toward the ending, where Spongebob was acting like a snob, but I don't think it's bad enough to ruin the entire episode.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
More_Spandy said:
I'm still surprised that no one thought putting the episode there was a joke given it was posted on April Fools :P
Your review of it seemed so serious, though :P too serious for an April Fools joke.

but imma keep an eye on you :shiftyninja:

More

VIP
SpongeRoadie UK said:
Your review of it seemed so serious, though :P too serious for an April Fools joke.

but imma keep an eye on you :shiftyninja:
Well it wasn't a joke. :xP:

Back