Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I like this episode but honestly, yeah it's probably season 3's most forgettable episode.

Spongebob07

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Ugh: I think it would have been better as a 11 min episode but it is still good nevertheless.
Doing Time: This episode exists? This entire episode just feels strange and confusing. Also there is no memorable parts.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Ugh: Very underrated episode, enjoyed it thoroughly. The gags are good.
Doing Time: Always forget this one exists, like you do. Nothing special, and that ending... -_-
Ripped Pants: Mediocre for me, the song's the only good part IMO. And that beginning part with SB and Sandy was pretty sweet.
MuscleBob: Alright episode, too forgettable. No memorable jokes or quotes (Although that commercial was pretty funny) here, and the episode it's paired with ("Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost") is much better than this one.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Ripped Pants is actually one of my favorite episodes of the show. To me it just screams classic SpongeBob and I still get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Doing Time- I thought that episode was good, I had this episode confused with No Free Rides.
Ripped Pants- I thought that episode that good also, especially the song at the end.
Musclebob Buffpants- This one is pretty good, I didn't think this one is very weak at all.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
IWATG was okay. It was kinda boring and forgetable, but I find it very mildly enjoyable.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This was really middle of the road and one of the worst pre-movie episodes. It lacks humor and is kind-of dumb.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I think I could be the contrary opinion for a bit. To me the jokes are hilarious and the day structure actually helped it a bit, it makes it seem more big and important as well as slams in the pressure more that despite all this time the band has made no improvements. Squilliam worked in my opinion because he is exactly like Squidward, he is what Squidward wants to be but Squidward isn't successful. So that raises the conflict and gives Squidward a goal to make this band something great. Also I do think Squidward deserved it because he wasn't entirely rude and most of the band members were even trying until the end. I'd also like to point out that the series has had out-of nowhere song sequences at the end since season 1 (Possibly Jellyfish Jam) and were even elements of both movies. As for the song itself I thought it was great but music is something that's so personal preference I can't really debate either direction. I hope this explains some people's thoughts on the episode clearer.

Cyril

Flying Dutchman's Sock
The joke isn't the song itself. The joke is Squidward being surprised and just rolling with it and getting into it, as well as Squilliam's reaction. And it doesn't really have to make sense how they suddenly could all play well - I mean, it's Spongebob here.

Back