Growlie

Best Boy
More_Spongebob said:
So I have an idea for an episode. If you want to give suggestions, feel free, but be aware of the idea of the episode. I call it "To Love A Sponge." So it's about Spongebob meeting a girl named Spongebecca and falling in love, but he still loves Sandy just as much and can't decide who's right for him. In my imagination, it will premiere as the last episode in the 15th anniversary marathon, and it will be a voting episode, like Shanghaied. I don't have it finalized, but I do have the rough draft. I will give some follow-ups if you want.

It will be a twenty-two minute special, but during the commercials that take place while you're voting, I have another episode planned called Sponge-Fi, where Spongebob gets a new cPhone, but everyone else gets addicted to theirs, so he and Sandy try to stop it. It will be a short about 4:30 long, and will replace the Patchy segments later. I will release the draft for that now.
My Title art. You will need to copy-paste the url into the search bar as I don't know how to put the image on directly from iPhoto.

file:///Users/Charlie/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2014/02/25/20140225-205206/IMG_0465.JPG

Sponge-Fi

The episode may first be viewed online with a special password for a “Network” called “SpongeWiFi”. It will make a TV airing in the commercials of To Love A Sponge, and it will later air to replace the Patchy segments.

The title music will be the APM “Hero of the Beach”

Characters:

Spongebob
Mr Krabs
Patrick
Sandy
Squidward
The Bottomites

Settings:

The Krusty Krab
Sandy’s Treedome

In this episode, Mr Krabs introduces internet access to the Krusty Krab. As part of the promotion, Mr Krabs gives his employees a touchscreen cPhone. After learning how to use it, he realizes everyone is using one of them, and they are addicted. Even Patrick falls for it. Eventually everyone forgets about everything. They act in a way like zombies attacking him. Spongebob is scared and runs over to Sandy’s. She was, luckily too smart to fall into the trap, so they together start researching and experimenting the effects of the technology, and realizing what was happening, they teamed up to stop it and shot into the Krusty Krab, snatching everyones cPhone. They all finally snap out of it. It ends when Sandy and Spongebob then thank each other for helping, and then both start laughing.
SpongeBob finding another sponge [female] was also a thought I came up with for the Spandy: Improbable But Not Impossible topic to.

More

VIP
I know, I hinted that I was making an episode like that in that forum, I already had the idea!

Also I may put it on the fanon wiki after I post it here, heads up.

2000sKid

Giant Clam
I like this idea :P it could be an awesome episode/series. This seems like it could be a story put into episodes but airs in 4 minute clips. Maybe over a season?

Cupofjoe

Flying Dutchman's Sock
You have some very good creativity and ideas there, especially when you mentioned about the episode description for Sponge-Fi.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
This is hands down one of the best ideas I've ever seen. I bow down to you oh mighty idea one... :bowdown: :thumb1: (Consider this an honor since my member title is The Idea Guy :P)
This might satisfy the public. The best thing about it is that it's realistic and equally matched. Personally I vote Sandy because she's my favorite and her and SpongeBob have hints within the series, but SpongeBecca ain't too shabby.

Also, if this were to actually happen on the show, the writers may have some trouble incorporating SpongeBecca into the show as a recurring character, and it might disappoint fans if she never returns like Squilvia, especially after a voted poll. This is a really interesting idea for a special towards the end of the series though!

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
More_Spongebob said:
Very Funny, but her voice will be (thought) by Jill Talley, voice of Karen and wife of Tom Kenny, so I really am not sure exactly.

My title art. Made it on SketchBook

attachicon.gif
To Love A Sponge title card.jpg

I posted this on the spongebob fanon wiki, so you can now look there for updates if you want.
Link pls?

More

VIP
SBM is trash!

Attachments

• SpongeBecca Animation.jpg
    SpongeBecca Animation.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Well, I'm alright with the idea. I'd like to read it, if you'd do a fanfic or something!

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
More_Spongebob said:
Why would you think that?
To Love A Sponge

Writers: Me, (whichever season 9 writers)

Animation: (None yet, but I have made sketches)

How are you even going to get on the writers team in the first place? :?:

Back