More

VIP
Archiving because first ever post:

Hi, my name is More_Spongebob, and this is my first topic. I am going to tell you my top 30 best classic episodes, and in different topics, the top 10 (Not 15 anymore) worst classic episodes, top 30 best modern episodes, and the infamous top 30 worst modern episodes.

So the first question may be "Why top thirty?" Well I was gonna do 20, but that was way too hard. Another question may be "Why both Classic and Modern?" I know about the Pre-Movie vs. Post-Movie Debate, The Fall of Spongebob, etc. I don't fully agree. Spongebob Truly took it's fall at around late season five, and got much better at late season seven. So why am I splitting it? This is because there are WAY too many episodes to choose from, so I had to draw a line somewhere. The last question is "Why top 10 Worst Classic Episodes?" This is because most of the ones that made the list were just mediocre compared to the others and I couldn't even reach my plan for 20! If this goes well, I may make a fan made list called the next top 30 best and 30 worst episodes. Oh, and there are a lot of ties, so please don't criticize me for that. I'm starting with the best classic, then the worst modern, worst classic, and lastly the best modern. Please no mean commenting or trolling, and you are subject to your opinions as I am subject to mine.

Last edited:

2000sKid

Giant Clam
Good luck! Im surprised you are going for modern vs classic, considering there is WAAAY more modern episodes, but shoot for the stars :P

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
More_Spongebob said:
Okay, as I mentioned there are A LOT of ties. This is one of them.

30a. 30b.
Well, here I am kicking off the countdown. In Welcome to the Chum Bucket, Spongebob is forced to work at the Chum Bucket. First of all, Mr Krabs loses a card game and loses Spongebob too! I just can't stand the comedic sadness. After Spongebob is threatened Plankton decides he must use compassion. The result is Spongebob nearly forgets about Mr. Krabs and acts like a spoiled brat to Plankton, possibly as a thought out plan to get back to the Krusty Krab. After the Krusty Krab was about to close,
Plankton begs to give spongebob to Mr. Krabs in exchange for $50. What happens is a two plot episode that scratches this list.

But the Smoking Peanut almost broke the tie. In this episode, Spongebob throws a peanut at a clam. It takes place at the zoo, one of my favorite places, when it is having an annual free day. Unsuprisingly, Mr Krabs takes all the junk there is. Then Spongebob and Patrick go to Oyster Stadium to see Clamu toss a pearl in the air. Spongebob needs to wake him up, so, as I mentioned, he throws a peanut and the clam cries. While Patrick goes to investigate, Spongebob tries to find someone who will understand. No luck. Then the cops come in! As if it couldn't get any worse. They ask questions and mistakingly arrest Patrick instead! That was so funny. Then Spongebob confesses as Patrick is being tortured by peanuts. Then, it turns out it was Mr Krabs who made the Clam cry by stealing her pearl, which was an egg. Everyone then throws peanuts at him! I believe they squeezed in a lot to this episode. This easily makes the list without scratching! But Welcome to the Chum Bucket needed attention too...

Next up... Air is not good!

What Happened to the title cards! I'm trying again.

Never mind
Agree with this one. Next is Tea At The Treedome.

More

VIP
SBM is trash!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Chum Bucket and Tea at the Treedome are both great episodes. I don't remember The Smoking Peanut much. Next episode is Wet Painters.

More

VIP
SBM is trash!

Last edited:
Wet Painters is on my top 15. Life of Crime is funny too. Next episode is Sailor Mouth.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
SB_DW_Fan said:
The Secret Box is great but I don't like the ending.
I guess that the inner machinations of Patrick's mind are an enigma.

Help Wanted is a great start to the show. It's entertaining but It could have been much funnier.

OWM

XD
Back when I made my first lists, I regret putting My Pretty Seahorse on there. It's probably one of my favorite episodes now.

Back