SBM feels outdated.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi

1,913 posts
$381 doubloons
Wintermelon43 said:
Exerpt from the wikia page of Welcome to the Chum Bucket:

"The next morning, Mr. Krabs, unaware that Plankton cheated in the card game, sadly informs SpongeBob that for the first time, he lost the game, and the wager of it has been not only SpongeBob's contract, but that of Squidward's as well"

Yeah that wikia sucks.
i got one even better

"The next morning, sandy, unaware that pinkie pie cheated in the video game, madly informs tecna that for the millionth time, he won the who can watch paint drying the longest contest, and the winning of it has been not only sway sway's contract, but not of stingy's as well"

Depressed Luigi

Banished

1,692 posts
$46 doubloons
i got one even better
"The next morning, sandy, unaware that pinkie pie cheated in the video game, madly informs tecna that for the millionth time, he won the who can watch paint drying the longest contest, and the winning of it has been not only sway sway's contract, but not of stingy's as well"
......PLEASE TELL ME THAT WASN'T ON THE PAGE

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD

5,877 posts
$11,879 doubloons
Wintermelon43 said:
......PLEASE TELL ME THAT WASN'T ON THE PAGE
I'm pretty sure that pokemonpants is lying. I don't see it there at all.

BobCarotte

my reaction to pre-movie diehards

5,237 posts
$9,053 doubloons
"The next morning, Mr. Krabs, unaware that Plankton cheated in the card game, sadly informs SpongeBob that for the first time, he lost the game, and the wager of it has been not only SpongeBob's contract, but that of Squidward's as well"
Yeah that wikia sucks.
i just fixed that :p

yes i am a sb wikia member but i rarely go there

also, i guess i didn't help. this wiki still sucks xD

McSponge

862 posts
$4,096 doubloons
I don't mind the layout that much. I personally like it fine the way it is. The only issue I have is that the episodes hasn't been updated, and there hasn't been that many pictures added to the Seasons 10-11 section (Though I personally don't mind, seeing how DVD releases of those episodes haven't come out yet, though you can watch it through streaming).

E.V.I.L

I

17,731 posts

$2,982 doubloons
I saw your profile picture and thought you were ThePowerWithin at first and almsot had a heart attack because I thought you were gonna say soemthing along the lines of "SBM is outdated because it does not have all the deleted scenes"

That aside, tbh I've never even felt the main page was that much of a focus here on SBM nor do I feel its from 2003 lmao

kev

no

1,475 posts
$271 doubloons
To be fair, SBM has had the same look for years. Perhaps a change is needed. :shiftyninja:

Also, the homepage is only updated when people have the time to update it. Considering that this is the holiday season, it should come to nobody's surprise that it's behind. Give people some time!
well said.

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay

2,183 posts
$507 doubloons
presentbob rappants said:
i got one even better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzk7-W2mckI