SBM Discord Chat/Server (Unofficial)

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SERVER

CHANGELOG:

12-26-16: Server created.
Jan. 17: Roles for members permanently established. Confirmed members of the chat now fall under the "Members" title.
7-12-17: Bots Ayana, Tatsumaki, Mee6, and Septapus added. Numerous new functions added to the server as a result. ||| Changelog created.
10-19-17: Text and voice channels put into organized categories. Main lobby put at the top of the list. ||| Roles reorganized. Non-SBM members now fall under the roles of "Discord Wanderers", unnamed members are classified as "Who am I?", and both are given limited messaging permissions.
10-20-17: Mee6's word filter enabled, and by extension, swear censoring enabled on the server. Rules list rewritten to accommodate this change.
10-23-17: Small set of SBM emojis added.
10-24-17: Bot Rythm added to the server, giving better music player functions than Ayana.

12-18-17: Server made official! Discord now linked to the "Chat" button up above, in the SBM toolbar.

12-20-17: Two other bots, Novus and Novus FM, added.
12-29-17: Bot Aki added. A parody of the character-guessing game Akinator can be played with this one.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
It's settled now. Cytube and Discord are going to stay apart. There's not going to be any insulting each other from here on out.

Now if we could actually talk about the idea of this server existing on its own, and without drama...that'd be great.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
This is all because of a dumb fight. Come on. I get it but I don't want people to divide over a fight. It happens. Lets just forget this and be friends again. :cry:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYihhSS9kic

Man, I've been thinking about making this server since August. This just gave me one other reason to actually do it, along with the looming death of the chat.

And no, I'm not going back to cy. Stop asking, or at least keep that where it belongs.

AlphaWarhawk said:
Man, I've been thinking about making this server since August. This just gave me one other reason to actually do it, along with the looming death of the chat.

And no, I'm not going back to cy. Stop asking, or at least keep that where it belongs.
At least others should try to forgive rip

oh well :(

idk if this topic confusing or what....

at least cy has something is active since 2015 (correct me if i'm wrong).

Back