Pinned thread SBM Discord Chat - Post here to be verified!

For a while now, SBM Discord has vetted the people who join it, especially since last month's meltdown. The rule since then has been that, if you're going to join the server, that you need to either post a shout or a status to be given the members role.

Well, we're done with that. Someone on the server (I forget who, but it was probably Wintermelon) gave me the idea of having server newcomers post in a thread to verify themselves. So, here we are...

If you want to join our chat, and have never tried to before, this is where you need to go. Simply post in this thread, say what your Discord username is, and one of our crew members will give you the role you need to get into the chat.
My Discord is JoshuaBrony021 (Josh Rainbowton)#4355. Now I just need to find an invite somewhere. LOL.
Hmm, odd, I clicked the chat button on the official site and it said invalid. I just don't get it.
Patrick: I don't either.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member
My Discord is JoshuaBrony021 (Josh Rainbowton)#4355. Now I just need to find an invite somewhere. LOL.
Hmm, odd, I clicked the chat button on the official site and it said invalid. I just don't get it.
Patrick: I don't either.

wait, but I'm still in the server
It doesn't say you are...can you try the link I posted above?

Bowlerb#7618
Can't find you in the server.

Last edited: