SBM Controversies/Controversial Users

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Discord caused about half the typical users to leave last year. I wasn’t a part of the fiasco, so I can’t speak for those who left or stayed. It’s really unfortunate, because it’s gonna be harder to find a lot of my former friends from those days.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
If speaking your mind is considered "controversial", then I am definitely it.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Discord caused about half the typical users to leave last year. I wasn’t a part of the fiasco, so I can’t speak for those who left or stayed. It’s really unfortunate, because it’s gonna be harder to find a lot of my former friends from those days.
Wait, What happened?

a_load_of_barnacles

Bomb-Selling Pirate
That's an interesting question. How about an answer for that? Everybody would want to know it! The way I see it I'm trying to think. Hmm this is kind of tricky. In an interesting kind of way. Really I'm trying my hardest. Determined if you will. Really truly, I am! Everything is hard for me to do. Not trying to complain, but it's the truth. Actually I am complaining. I really am not. Sincerely I am. Shh, don't tell anyone but I'm not. And what was I talking about? Nothing important I suppose! Change is coming little dude. Everybody knows it...

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Wait, What happened?
Like what happened to IP.Chat, Discord became dead, too. Chat rooms, imo, are more common these days, but I like the feel of a forum compared to just chatting in a shoutbox or chatroom software (cytube, discord, ip.chat, etc.). Everyone migrated to Discord and it got hectic and unnecessary, so...for me...I think the chat is just somewhat non-existent in holding a convo compared to the past.

Back