SB_DW_Fan's TOP 15 Season 6 Episodes

Hello everyone. After I finished reviewing all season 5 episodes and season 5, I said I'm going to create a TOP 15 Season 6 Episodes List. Yup, It's here. There's going to be some choices that you are going to disagree but I hope you like this list. All of know that season 6 is my least favorite season but even season 6 is my least favorite season, It still has some great episodes and season 6 is not a bad season in my opinion. I'm going to say my 15 favorite season 6 episodes.

It's starting right NOW!!!

2.png

This episode and House Fancy are actually a great start to the my least favorite season. It's not a perfect episode but I still love it. I thought this episode was a copy of Band Geeks at first but after I watched this episode again, I realized that this episode is a little diffierent than Band Geeks. This episode is well-written and funny. One of the better season 6 episodes. I laughed at so many parts in this episode like the knife part, SpongeBob singing, the flashback, pink tshirt joke and Patrick destorying Plankton's mind reading device (I loved the return of Patrick's "uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"). This episode also has a gross scene (booger), I thought that part was gross but also funny in my opinion.This is one of the times when I laughed at gross-out humor in this show. This episode has some flaws too. This episode is very funny but It's too loud too, especially the part when SpongeBob made a a high pitched screech. Karen had a cameo in this episode and I didn't like it. I thought Karen was OOC when she kicked Plankton out of Chum Bucket. Why she did that? Even though Plankton escaped from the jail, she shouldn't kick him out. She forgot that she loves Plankton, even though he is evil and he ended up in jail. Also I didn't like how SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward ended up in jail at the end of this episode but the ending was funny. It has flaws but It's a very funny episode and I recommend it.

My Rating: 8.5/10
Best Moment: Patrick destroying Plankton's device
Worst Moment: A tie between Karen's cameo and the ending
Best Character: SpongeBob
Best Quote: "We've only got 22 years to practice before our next gig." (SpongeBob)

Next Hint: Second pet

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I'm too Spongy to not follow this list, so I'll follow of course :P

Anyways, Krabby Road is indeed a fun episode. They should show it more often :)

2.png

I think a lot of people are going to kill me for putting this episode on the list. I can understand why people hate this episode but honestly, I love this episode. It's true, I think this episode is great. Sure, It has Gary abuse and I felt bad for Gary too but compared to Gary abuse in The Great Snail Race, It's not that bad and Gary at least standed up for himself and got what he wanted at the end of this episode. In The Great Snail Race, Gary didn't stand up for himself, he just exploded, then SpongeBob started to feel bad for Gary and realized his mistake. I agree that The Great Snail Race is a much funnier episode than this but Gary gets abused in The Great Snail Race more in my opinion. Seriously, which one is the worst, Gary wearing silly clothes, the jugde checking Gary's body and hurting Gary or SpongeBob training Gary for all night, Gary pulling SpongeBob in a wagon and Gary exploding at the race? Yes, the scenes in The Great Snail Race is much worse. The main reason why I love this episode is that Gary standed up for himself and all pets and Gary turned Bikini Bottom Pet Show into Pet Riot. I don't understand why people think Pet Riot part was terrible. I loved that part. I loved how pets tortured their owners because the owers tortured their pets. I also loved how SpongeBob accepted Gary's choice and said "Well, I won't let it happened again" and then hugged Gary (although we get A Pal for Gary a year after that episode, why writers why?). This episode does't have much humor as The Great Snail Race but I still think this episode is funny. There were some good laughs like SpongeBob dragging Gary's slime around his house and Squidward's house, the judge checking Gary's under carriage and then Gary biting judge's head, the entrie of Pet Riot and Patrick as a pet at the end. The only bad things that I can say about this episode is that this episode rips off The Great Snail Race, It has a few boring parts and I didn't like seeing Gary gettting abused. It's okay, If you hate that episode, I can understand but in my opinion, this episode is one of the better season 6 episodes.

My Rating: 9/10
Best Moment: Pet Riot
Worst Moment: SpongeBob tightening Gary's collar
Best Character: Gary
Best Quote: "You don't understand, SpongeBob! You'll never understand how boring it is to be alone behind the red rope" (Patrick)

Next hint: A monster in Bikini Bottom

MadFred

ooooooofy day
I never knew a lot of people hate this episode. I think it's really good, almost fantastic.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Oh my god, THANK YOU FOR PUTTING GROOMING GARY ON THE LIST! I thought I was the only one who liked it! It surprises me how people think the Gary abuse is worse HERE, than in the Great Snail Race. In fact, I love this episode MORE than TGSR! One, because the abuse isn't as bad as the GSR's abuse (I dare you to tell me that Gary wearing silly clothes is worse than him being driven to the ground without any breaks whatsoever, exploding in the middle of the race, eventually crashing and burning, only for the audience to cheer). Two, because the episode is pretty funny at some points. and three, mainly because of the ending where Gary stands up for himself and gets what he deserves in the end! Honestly, I will NEVER get how the riot of the worst part to some people. I mean, come on! I actually loved seeing the owners get humiliated, to see how the pets feel!

Award said:
I like 15
No, that would be if you put The Slumber Party in it, this episode is decent I think.
Honestly I don't think The Slumber Party is bad. I actually like that episode a little but It's not top 15 worthy, not even 20. I agree that Grooming Gary is much better.

GordokTheMad said:
Oh my god, THANK YOU FOR PUTTING GROOMING GARY ON THE LIST! I thought I was the only one who liked it! It surprises me how people think the Gary abuse is worse HERE, than in the Great Snail Race. In fact, I love this episode MORE than TGSR! One, because the abuse isn't as bad as the GSR's abuse (I dare you to tell me that Gary wearing silly clothes is worse than him being driven to the ground without any breaks whatsoever, exploding in the middle of the race, eventually crashing and burning, only for the audience to cheer). Two, because the episode is pretty funny at some points. and three, mainly because of the ending where Gary stands up for himself and gets what he deserves in the end! Honestly, I will NEVER get how the riot of the worst part to some people. I mean, come on! I actually loved seeing the owners get humiliated, to see how the pets feel!
I don't think people think Gary abuse in GG is much worse than in TGSR, they think TGSR is a funny episode, while they think GG is terrible. Honestly I agree that TGSR is much better becauuse It's funny and SpongeBob realized his mistake but I agree that Gary abuse in TGSR is more disturbing.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Krabby Road = LOVE.

Grooming Gary = Meh.

Normally I would go into more detail, but I'm too lazy right now.

I'll be following this. :)

Back