SB_DW_Fan Reviews Season 5 Episodes

This will be my first list and I'm so excited for this. Okay, I'm going to review all of season 5 episodes. I don't remember season 5 much but I think It was my second least favorite season. My opinion might change after I watch every season 5 episode again, I might even like this season more than season 7.

My rating System:
0/10, 0.5/10 - HORRIBLE/ON MY BOTTOM 10
1/10, 1.5/10 - Awful
2/10, 2.5/10 - Terrible
3/10, 3.5/10 - Bad
4/10, 4.5/10 - Dull
5/10, 5.5/10 - Mediocre
6/10, 6.5/10 - Okay
7/10, 7.5/10 - Good/Decent
8/10, 8.5/10 - Great
9/10, 9.5/10 - Superb/Almost excellent
10/10 - EXCELLENT

I'm starting to review season 5 episodes now.

EPISODE #81

119.png

In my opinion, this episode was a superb start to season 5, which is a good but one of the worst seasons of SpongeBob. This episode was very interesting and very entertaining. I loved almost everything about this episode. I even liked Patchy's segment. Plankton using birthday cake bomb and balloons to damage Krusty Krab and steal the formula at the begining was just awesome and In my opinion that was one of Plankton's best plans. The story of how Mr. Krabs and Plankton became enemies was very interesting and It keps me wondered what is going to happen next. Baby Krabs and Baby Plankton at the begining of the story were very cute, I said "AWWWW" when I saw Mr. Krabs' third birthday. I loved how Mr. Krabs' obsession with money started. I liked Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's fake stories of how they became enemies, these parts were very funny. Then Karen comes to Krusty Krab, she tells that Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's stories are fake and she tells the real story to them. After Karen tells that Mr. Krabs and Plankton let the recipe ruin their friendship, Mr. Krabs and Plankton starts crying and they hug each other. I thought that part was heartwarming but the ending ruined that moment. I didn't like the ending of this episode too. I thought It was very lazy to finish this episode. I think this episode would have been a great series finale, If Mr. Krabs and Plankton decided to become friends again and they work together to run Krusty Krab. This episode wasn't very funny but I thought this episode had some funny moments. Plankton accidently blowing up himself at his school was hilarious. Squidward's sarcastic line in this episode was funny. Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's fake stories made me laugh. Also most of Patchy's segment made me laugh. Overall, this episode is an almost excellent episode and It's one of the better SpongeBob specials.

My Rating: 9.5/10
Best Moment: SpongeBob making his first patty when he was a kid (SO CUTE)
Worst Moment: The ending
Best Characters: Mr. Krabs and Plankton
Best quote: "Yeah. I really wanna know." (Squidward)

The next update will be at tomorrow.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I love Friend or Foe, I think it's really interesting. I loved that it gave us more insight of Krabs and Plankton's relationship. Seeing their friendship torn apart because of their own pride and stubbornness is heart-wrenching but powerful. It's a really effective and interesting episode, especially given my weird love for sad stories.

EPISODE #82A
3.png

In my opinion, this episode was decent but I didn't like how SpongeBob was treated in this episode. I also didn't like that SpongeBob thought he was replaced by Jim. Jim is an okay character in my opinion. He is not bad as everyone says. I thought the plot was interesting and enjoyable. I thought the parts when Him tested SpongeBob were very enjoyable. I laughed at some parts in this episode. The best part was definetly the part when Squidward shown his blonde hair. I laughed when someone stepping on the krabby patty that SpongeBob made. I also laughed when Squidward became bald. Overall, this episode is good but not great.

My Rating: 7.5/10
Best Moment: Squidward showing his blonde hair
Worst Moment: Mr. Krabs saying Jim is the best fry cooker, not SpongeBob
Best Character: Squidward
Best Quote: "Yeah! Ha! I could lose my beautiful, flowing hair, too, but I'm not buying a wig yet." (Squidward) [Then Squidward losing his hair]

EPISODE #82B
3.png

I can understand why most of you hate this episode but to be honest, I actually liked this one. I thought this episode was a little funny but It's not one of the funniest SpongeBob episodes. This episode has some problems too. SpongeBob and Patrick were both very stupid in this episode. SpongeBob buying lots of night lights was very stupid. SpongeBob, why don't you turn up the lights on your house instead of buying lots of night lights? Also the face in the freezer was very scary and that was one of the worst SpongeBob moments EVER. I'm so sure that part gave lots of kids nightmares. I'm glad It didn't give me nightmares but It's still scary. Also this episode suddenly becomes a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode after first 6 mintues. This episode is supposed to be about SpongeBob being afraid of darks, not Mermaid Man fighting with his old enemy. Anyway, this episode has problems but It's still a great episode for me. I laughed at some parts in this episode. SpongeBob buying lots of night light was very stupid but It was funny, IMO. Squidward's eyes getting burnt made me laugh. The ending was hilarious too.

My Rating: 8/10
Best Moment: Squidward's eyes getting burnt
Worst Moment: The face in the freezer (What the heck was that, the writers?)
Best Character: Mermaid Man
Best Quote: "If I answer "Yes", will you leave the store sooner?" (Debbie)

The next update will be on Monday or Tuesday

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I will follow this too. :D

Yes, I like Friend or Foe as well, and is the best Season 5 episode IMO. I liked how Mr. Krabs and Plankton were friends. Well, the Patchy segments were a bit annoying.

I don't really like The Original Fry Cook, because everyone think Jim is better and Jim just judged SpongeBob's patties. To be honest, I liked the history when Jim was a fry cook and then he quit his job. Also, I find hilarious how Squidward's hair was gone. This was the only part I liked. Everything else was quite irritating.

I kinda hate Night Light, but to be honest, I actually liked the beginning, but I hate from the middle of the episode and Patrick thought SpongeBob is doing a party. I don't think Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy should appear in this episode.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
SQUIDWARD'S BEAUTIFUL FLOWING HAIR NEGATES EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE ORIGINAL FRY COOK.

Just kidding, I still don't like that episode for how mean it is to SpongeBob, but the flashbacks were funny, and Squidward's hair puts Fabio to shame. <3

Night Light is a complete and total mess.

HarryPotterLives said:
SQUIDWARD'S BEAUTIFUL FLOWING HAIR NEGATES EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE ORIGINAL FRY COOK.

Just kidding, I still don't like that episode for how mean it is to SpongeBob, but the flashbacks were funny, and Squidward's hair puts Fabio to shame. <3

Night Light is a complete and total mess.
Squidward's hair was mad fab. Fabber than America. <3

Back