SB unaired episode?

kyle E.

Yes I can.
1. I was looking for a SB episode on kazza and found one called patricks job I was interested so i got it . It was clay animation and even had ads ad stuff could this be a firsty :blink: I have the script it was really funny :sleazy: I asked the person who put it on kazza she said it was a spongeboy episode S.S. made and changed the name hoping it would be on TV

kyle E.

Yes I can.
I do not have AIM and I found 1 more called "Garys Duck" about Gary taking s bath and thinking he is a duck and annoys people this was not good :bouncing: I noticed theese are only 14 min. so we re lucky we have these I have both scripts...........

Patricks job

Theme song:

A group of sailors (Real) : Whos ready (These voices for some odd reason sound like Tom keen as that PPG guy)

Group of kids (clay fishes): We are!

(Spongebob hops in front with what looks like a drum and plays in the normal tune)

Sailor (real) : Oh............. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Kids: SPONGEBOB!

(You then see spongebob walking on his name)

I think the old song is dumb it lasts about 3 seconds!

(We now start the episode with spongebob walking to the krusty crab )Man i hate these old stuff!)

Spongebob: Id love a crap patty (Fun Fact : These seem to be made around 8 years ago by the date)

Mr. Crabs: (once again a name change) Oh hey boy watcha want bur remeber I only make trades (giggles)

((Ill pm you the rest if you tell me you want it plus a bounus!

Sb129

I have a million
kyle E. said:
I do not have AIM and I found 1 more called "Garys Duck" about Gary taking s bath and thinking he is a duck and annoys people this was not good :bouncing: I noticed theese are only 14 min. so we re lucky we have these I have both scripts...........

Patricks job

Theme song:

A group of sailors (Real) : Whos ready (These voices for some odd reason sound like Tom keen as that PPG guy)

Group of kids (clay fishes): We are!

(Spongebob hops in front with what looks like a drum and plays in the normal tune)

Sailor (real) : Oh............. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Kids: SPONGEBOB!

(You then see spongebob walking on his name)

I think the old song is dumb it lasts about 3 seconds!

(We now start the episode with spongebob walking to the krusty crab )Man i hate these old stuff!)

Spongebob: Id love a crap patty (Fun Fact : These seem to be made around 8 years ago by the date)

Mr. Crabs: (once again a name change) Oh hey boy watcha want bur remeber I only make trades (giggles)

((Ill pm you the rest if you tell me you want it plus a bounus!
a cr** patty.YUK!

kyle E.

Yes I can.
I found em around 1 year ago so it may be way down the title is pretty long because she put info in the title!
and its crab patty O_o

Back