attachicon.gif
Teacher's_Pests_Placeholder (1).png
it needs to be 1080p

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Sanctuary
7PUlih3.png
Lqfzf9z.png

How are you doing these so well? Do you get the forgien title cards with less text? Or Do you use the English ones?

TheJasbre202 said:
They use english mosly, some people use foreign but it causes blur and i use english.
Nice, I'll go English then :) But because the English versions have a lot of text, how do you edit the words out and add the details, AKA, the backgrounds?

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
LARRY22 said:
How are you doing these so well? Do you get the forgien title cards with less text? Or Do you use the English ones?
For the title card I used the "Clam Up!" one to help me. And for the time card I only painted over the english version.

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
did anyone else see There's a Sponge in My Soup blank version or was that just me, I need it right now

LARRY22

Giant Clam
did anyone else see There's a Sponge in My Soup blank version or was that just me, I need it right now
Unfortunately I don't know where it is :(, but on a side-note, I'm almost complete with blanking SpongeBob SquarePants Vs. the Big One :)
Progress on SBSP Vs the Big One:
BPtSpGE.png

EDIT: IF YOU'RE WONDERING HOW I DID THIS, I COPIED SOME PARTS OF THE FRENCH VERSION, WHICH HAS VERY LITTLE TEXT, AND PLACED IT ON WHERE IT FIT.

Back