Sandy's Past (Idea #3)

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Ah yes. My most interesting, most well thought out idea is finally being in the process. Also, I have writers' block on my other story which is unfortunate and no bueno. Here's the overview straight from the ideas topic.

3 - Sandy's Past: I want this to be a special that has a powerful, emotional plot and reasonably little humor like Where's Gary?. This is basically Sandy reminiscing to SpongeBob her years before moving down to Bikini Bottom. This special will focus mostly on Sandy's high school years. I have a theory where Sandy grew up a cowgirl that wanted to be a scientist when she grew up. I also have a sickening but relatable theory that Sandy was harshly bullied on her first week. She runs home crying and contemplates quitting school (or suicide to hit the fans' hearts) then her brother, Randy (from Rodeo Daze) suggests enrolling her to karate class to defend herself. Throughout her years, she ignores the taunts to focus on her studies and her karate. By her Senior year in high school, she masters karate and confronts her bully and uses her karate to successfully defend herself. Sandy then tells SpongeBob that her college years went smoothly and briefly introduced some friends she made throughout her school years. She ends her flashback with her being hired by Treedome Enterprises and taking her first steps in Bikini Bottom. (This episode I had in my head the most. This can change many people's opinions on Sandy as well as teach kids about how wrong bullying is. The SB episode The Bully conveys the same message, except in a humorous way. I wanted to see a deeper, more relatably emotional version from someone as strong as Sandy)
The story will be up eventually because school will be returning and I will be busy, so stay tuned! :)

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
That One Random Boss said:
She's underrated. That's basically why I use her so much. It's sort of a guilty pleasure.
I agree that she is underrated. She's not that bad of a character.

Back