Sandy Muscle

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Tacomaster said:
WAY too many people are worshipping classic Spingleborb.
I'm so sorry that not everyone here has a female muscle fetish like you do.

This is a kids site. If you're just going to mostly talk about your fetish for Sandy's muscles, then we don't want you here. There's probably a site somewhere in the deep dark web that has people like you.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar

This is a kids site. If you're just going to mostly talk about your fetish for Sandy's muscles, then we don't want you here. There's probably a site somewhere in the deep dark web that has people like you.

I never said that. I was just saying that almost everyone thinks classic SpongeBob is the best. Plus, who said this was a kids show?
It's not worshipping, it's just an opinion that happens to be common. Seriously, this has nothing to do with the era the image is from. The photo is simply visually more appealing.

Ah. My bad then.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Tacomaster said:
I never said that. I was just saying that almost everyone thinks classic SpongeBob is the best. Plus, who said this was a kids show?
Umm...given half of the options were from "classic" SpongeBob anyway, why was such a conclusion even made about everyone's opinions?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Anddddd now I'll ever be able to watch Musclebob Buffpants, Karate Island, or Whelk Attack without thinking of this ever again :patgross:

Well, at least Hall Monitor won't feel alone in that way anymore...

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Tacomaster said:

Ah. My bad then.
1. So far your posts are just mentioning Sandy's muscles.
2. No one did, but the staff would like to keep this place kid friendly. Discussing Sandy's muscles is gross.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
Umm...given half of the options were from "classic" SpongeBob anyway, why was such a conclusion even made about everyone's opinions?

'Twas just saying, only one person voted for a post movie episode.
1. So far your posts are just mentioning Sandy's muscles.
2. No one did, but the staff would like to keep this place kid friendly. Discussing Sandy's muscles is gross.
And yet Squid Baby got a TV-Y7?
Anddddd now I'll ever be able to watch Musclebob Buffpants, Karate Island, or Whelk Attack without thinking of this ever again :patgross:
Well, at least Hall Monitor won't feel alone in that way anymore...
Hall Monitor won't feel alone? What do you mean by that?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
'Twas just saying, only one person voted for a post movie episode.
Hall Monitor won't feel alone? What do you mean by that?
There was a Hall Monitor thread on here that was even creepier than this.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
There was a Hall Monitor thread on here that was even creepier than this.

Link to it, plz? I just want to what the crap you're talking about.

Also, I not only like the muscle Sandys because of an... interest I have, but also because it's in character. Sandy has been proven to be very strong before. Remember that scene from Tea at the Treedome where she opened a giant clam's mouth fro, the inside? What about Ripped Pants, where she lifted increasingly large weights(or at least one)? Or, as mentioned prior, MuscleBob BuffPants, where in addition to showing her muscles for the first time, but she also entered an anchor throwing contest and won. Or The Smoking Peanut, where she ripped a phone book in half? And those are just the examples that stand out to me.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Tacomaster said:
And yet Whirly Brains got a TV-Y7?

See, me saying that for an episode I dislike sounds stupid. Squid Baby is horrible but it doesn't talk about or show overly-detailed pictures of Sandy's front and back muscles.

Tacomaster said:
Link to it, plz? I just want to what the crap you're talking about.
https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/50499-embarrassing-question-about-hall-monitor/
Look, I'm fine with you being here, just calm down with talking about Sandy's muscles, and I'll leave you alone.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
And yet Whirly Brains got a TV-Y7?

See, me saying that for an episode I dislike sounds stupid. Squid Baby is horrible but it doesn't talk about or show overly-detailed pictures of Sandy's front and back muscles.

https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/50499-embarrassing-question-about-hall-monitor/Look, I'm fine with you being here, just calm down with talking about Sandy's muscles, and I'll leave you alone.

Just respect me for who I am, okay?

also what the heck was that

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Tacomaster said:
Just respect me for who I am, okay?
I will respect you for who you are if you follow the rules.

We had someone here talk about nothing but the "I Was a Teenage Gary deleted scene" which was debunked already but they kept going on and on about it. They got banned. I don't want the same to happen to you.

President Squidward said:

bruh really?

ok.png

I get this is used as a joke but same deal and this is even more sexualized. I'm not blaming BMC for this post, I liked the post too. Just saying. If you are okay with BMC showing this and you like the post but you are not okay with the talk about muscles, then what the heck? I can agree this muscle talk is weird but we always had these sort of innuendo topics. Uhh I can Explain, Squidiam, enspongepedia edits. This is nothing new and there's no reason to be so petty over this.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Master WhoBruh said:
bruh really?

attachicon.gif
ok.png

I get this is used as a joke but same deal and this is even more sexualized. I'm not blaming BMC for this post, I liked the post too. Just saying. If you are okay with BMC showing this and you like the post but you are not okay with the talk about muscles, then what the heck? I can agree this muscle talk is weird but we always had these sort of innuendo topics. Uhh I can Explain, Squidiam, enspongepedia edits. This is nothing new and there's no reason to be so petty over this.
That's a joke post. This guy is being serious and shoving it down our throats with a couple topics now.

President Squidward said:
That's a joke post. This guy is being serious and shoving it down our throats with a couple topics now.
yeah ı know. Still it'd be like joke posting a heavily sexualized pic and people considering it to be all okay. Plus these Sandy muslce stuff happened in the show itself anyway, so yeah.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
yeah ı know. Still it'd be like joke posting a heavily sexualized pic and people considering it to be all okay. Plus these Sandy muslce stuff happened in the show itself anyway, so yeah.
DEFENSE SQUADRON (and logic bomb about the sexualized pic and the muscle stuff happening in show) ACTIVE. Thanks, man.
Also:

Honest Canadian Cartoon said:
These weird posts about Sandy's muscles are honestly more entertaining than most of what goes down in SBM nowadays.
DigitalDeathstraction said:
it's disturbing but yet oddly entertaining
Best. Reviews. Ever.

Back