Sandy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supmandude

Squog
Talk about the fact that Sandy isn't the worst character of all time here and pretend that "Sandy Squirrel" was a thing that never happened. :)

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Phew, someone finally did this.
Sandy Cheeks is a awesome female. She is strong, she is intelligent, she is living in a different place, just to know how it is. It's not easy living underwater, and looks like she lives without any problem, I mean, when SB don't cause her problems X3
She is lovable, even when she is doing her crazy science, she is cool, I mean, a scientist sometimes make crazy things for science!
She is a great karate fighter, and she loves to live her life like it was her last day, doing crazy things.
Thankfully her lovable Sea Sponge friend is always there to help, or maybe stop her.
She tries to help her friends almost always, maybe not in the right, or nicely way, but at least she help! Better than just doing nothing, like some sea stars...
How can't you love a character like this? She's a good example of a strong intelligent and beautifull female!

I can give you lots of examples of when she was a good person, not in the right, or nicely way, but well, as I said, better than nothing!

Anyway, here's some cute Sandy pics:
sandy.JPG
tumblr_m5xkpl6Rxs1rrjmodo1_500.png
sandysquirrels.jpg

8173080695_ea27d34bf4.jpg

Soup.png

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Sandy is a pretty great addition to the SpongeBob series if you ask me. She's another one of SB's best friends, she's wild, loves to have fun, and even smart! She can also be involved in some pretty good episodes :thumbsup:

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

Sandy is just <3 yass. I think I'm starting to like her more than SB, lol.

Sandy's a cool character in my book, whether she's a karate master or a scientist. She has her stubborn, prideful moments and can be a hothead, but overall she's a smart, kind girl who cares for her friend SpongeBob.

And other friends ^.^

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Do people think Sandy is a bad character? Why? She's a very unique character with really fun characteristics.

The Drifter

Some person.
Okay, I think the reason Sandy feels boring and disliked is because she is underused. If she's given more episodes centered around her we could see her characterization used more.

Also they should bring back her "butt-kicking karate master" back, or at least mixes it with her newer scientist personality.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Even after all this time, months after I lost interest in the show, Sandy remains my favorite character. Deserves so much more notoriety because the Krabs vs. Plankton and the SpongeBob/Patrick/Squidward episodes are just repetitive and boring at this point.

Even after all this time, months after I lost interest in the show, Sandy remains my favorite character. Deserves so much more notoriety because the Krabs vs. Plankton and the SpongeBob/Patrick/Squidward episodes are just repetitive and boring at this point.
Even after all this time, I still read your fanfics. ^.^

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Please do not bump topics that are so old. It is against the forum rules. If you like to contribute something to this subject, please make a new topic about it. :) Thanks.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back